I Learn To Be Strong 我学会坚强 导读:This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy. Words of wisdom com

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ballad, ['bləd] n 歌谣(源于民歌,适于演唱,由简单诗节组成,有循环迭句) 【例】a ballad singer 民谣歌手 【记】1)ball球,ad广告-像球做广告-一代代滚下来-歌谣 2)bal+lad,是非常对称的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Old Meg She was a Gipsy I. OLD MEG she was a Gipsy, And liv'd upon the Moors: Her bed it was the brown heath turf, And her house was out of doors. II. Her apples were swart blackberries, Herr currants pods o'broom; Her wine was dew of the wild white

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Ode on a Grecian Urn THOU still unravish'd bride of quietness, Thou foster-child of Silence and slow Time, Sylvan historian, who canst thus express A flowery tale more sweetly than our rhyme: What leaf-fringed legend haunts about thy shape Of deities

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Autumn SEASON of mists and mellow fruitfulness! Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun; Conspiring with him how to load and bless With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eaves run; To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees, And fill all frui

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

用一种深刻而简单的方式,约翰伍登教练重新定义了成功,敦促我们都应该努力追求自身的最佳状态。在这个激励人心的演讲中,他分享了在加州大学洛杉矶分校传授给他的球员的建议,引用

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

Li Sao is a Chinese poem dating from the Warring States Period, largely written by Qu Yuan (340 BC - 278 BC) of the Kingdom of Chu. One of the most famous poems of pre-Qin China, it is a representative work of the Chu Ci form of poetry. 《离骚》是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

I Had a Little Nut Tree I had a little nut tree, Nothing would it bear, But a silver nutmeg, And a golden pear. The King of Spain's daughter Came to visit me, And all for the sake Of my little nut tree.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree. 我一无所求,只站在林边树后。 Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air. 倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。 The laz

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

【NPR边听边练】致力于提供新鲜有趣、饶有意味的时讯资料,致力于通过精听的方式促进听力提高,致力于不断开阔眼界和深入了解美国观点。 精听建议: 先完整地把一条新闻听一到三遍,争

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

GWEN IFILL: Next: making sure poetry leaves the ivory tower and gets out into the community. Over the past year, Jeffrey Brown and U.S. poet laureate Natasha Trethewey have been exploring that question in various corners of American life. They recent

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

你会为了一双乔丹气垫鞋杀人吗? Lemon Andersen向我们诉说了一个会为了乔丹鞋而杀人的传奇,《请别抢我的乔丹气垫鞋》是一首由Reg E. Gaines创作的诗歌。这些诗句让Lemon明白,诗歌并不仅是一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

Old Age And Death. 老年和死亡 By Edmund Waller 埃德蒙沃尔勒 The seas are quiet when the winds give o'er; 风过后海面波澜不兴, So calm are we when passions are no more. 当我们激情不再时,内心竟如此平静。 For then

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

A Good Name. 好名声 From Shakespeare.Othello, Act III, Scene III. 选自莎士比亚:《奥瑟罗》,第三幕第三场 Good name, in man or woman, dear my lord, 我亲爱的大人,无论男人女人,名誉 Is the immediate jewel of their

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

LESSON 6 The humming-bird 第六课 蜂鸟 The humming-bird! the humming-bird! 小蜂鸟,小蜂鸟 So fairy-like and bright; 仙子般聪明又可爱 It lives amongst the sunny flowers, 家住向日葵的花苞处 A creature of delight! 生活快乐又

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

December 15 12月15日 Read it! 读读看! Chris Caroler loves to sing. 克里斯.吟唱先生喜欢唱歌, He sings Chrismas music to different people. 他演唱圣诞歌曲给不同的人听。 Sometimes he memorizes the lyrics. 有时候,他

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

英语亲情诗歌-On Children(论孩子)(双语) 今天分享一篇关于亲情的英文诗歌。这首诗从做父母的角度出发,讲述了作者纪伯伦对于孩子的看法。纪哈纪伯伦,Kahlil Gibran(1883年1月6日--1931年

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

经典译文诗歌欣赏 Hope is the thing with feathers 希望是长着羽毛的生灵 Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops -- at all sweetest -- in the Gale -- is heard And so

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On the Sea It keeps eternal whisperings around Desolate shores, and with its mighty swell Gluts twice ten thousand caverns, till the spell Of Hecate leaves them their old shadowy sound. Often 'tis in such gentle temper found, That scarcely will the v

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(353) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Read the story April Fool's Day by Pete Humphreys Danny Applewhite was developing into a rather arrogant young man. True, he was among the top five achievers at his school, but he was the only one of them who would regularly remind the other 150 stud

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌