The 1)Dexterity of Poetry Written by William Wordsworth Read by Jonathan Else With the young of both sexes, Poetry is, like love, a passion; but, for much the greater part of those who have been proud

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

英语诗歌:悟透自己 Get a Thorough Understanding of Oneself 悟透自己 In all one's lifetime it is oneself that one spends the most time being with or dealing with. But it is precisely oneself that one has the least understanding of. 人生在

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语诗歌:Super Mom 超级妈妈 妈妈,你是世界上最伟大的母亲,如此的温柔,又如此的坚强。是你给我的种种呵护,让我的心灵有了归宿。你无所不能,我犯错时你耐心纠正,我迷惑时你指引我

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典英语爱情双语诗歌 Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is wo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我选择Today, I Choose... 导读: 就是现在,我必须作出抉择。我可以自由抉择,因此我选择爱......我选择欢乐......我选择和平......我选择耐心......我选择温和......我将用这些选择来充实我的一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

雅思作文考的题目非常广泛,比如学习历史是否重要?在2008年新年刚过,考了一道题目明天是最重要的。 雅思考试的作文命题,充分体现了英国人教育的理念,是把人作为社会的人,要求考生

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

歌颂母亲的英语诗歌朗诵稿: Mothers Friends and lovers may come and go, but mothers are forever as you know! Mothers love you good or bad, My mothers the very best freind,I've ever had. There is nothing more precious on earth, other than th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

2010年3月8日是三八妇女节,给自己的母亲或者女性朋友送上一首英语诗歌-《慈母颂》作为祝福,给她们一个意外的惊喜和慰问吧。为大家收集了几首 英语诗歌祝福语,祝福全天下的女性朋友们

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Love's Secret by William Blake Never seek to tell thy love, Love that never told can be; For the gentle wind does move Silently, invisibly. I told my love, I told my love, I told her all my heart; Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears, Ah! she did depart

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My love is like the grasses Hidden in the deep mountains. Though its abundance increase, There is none that knows. 我的爱情 犹如青草,藏在深山。 它郁郁葱葱,却无人知晓。 I have been sleeping all alone, You have been staring

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

我们 我们并立天河下。 人间已落沉睡里。 天上的双星 映在我们的两心里。 我们握着手,看着天,不语。 一个神秘的微颤。 经过我们两心深处。 ? We We two stand side by side under the Milky Way. The

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

I plucked a honeysuckle where The hedge on high is quick with thorn, And climbing for the prize, was torn, And fouled my feet in quag-water; And by the thorns and by the wind The blossom that I took was thinn'd, And yet I found it sweet and fair. The

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Iceland, it seems, is full of hidden poets. 冰岛似乎到处都是隐藏的诗人。 When theyre not at their day jobs, a great many of the islands 330,000 inhabitants dabble in verse, including politicians, businessmen, horse breeders and scientis

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven I must be strong and carry on Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven 如果我们相遇在天堂,你还会记得我吗? 如果我们相遇在天堂,你还

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一组描写冬天的英文诗 Snow Wear Jackets and sweaters Stockings and boots Snug hats and mittens Warm woolen suits All bundled up And ready to go Out of the house To play in the snow Although I feel clumsy In all of these clothes I am so happy

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

How do I love thee by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861) How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

All right, so I want you to take a moment, and I want you to think of three things that you know to be true. 好吧,我想让大家花点时间,想出三件你们认为是真的事情。 They can be about whatever you want-- technology, entertainme

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

When I was a freshman in high school, I was a live wire of nervous hormones. And I was underdeveloped and over-excitable. 当我是高一新生时,我是一个神经激素异常活跃的人。我发育不良,但又过度兴奋。And despite my fe

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, And think of you Caught up in circles confusion Is nothing new Flashback warm nights Almost left behind Suitcases of memories, Time after time Sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你见,或者不见我 我就在那里 不悲不喜 You come to see me or not Right there I am Neither sad nor glad 你念,或者不念我 情就在那里 不来不去 You miss me or not Right there my feelings are Neither rising nor falling 你爱

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文