Mark: Hey, Mike. Here's a question. Do you think teenagers these days, have a better life than say we did when we were teenagers? Mike: Well, it's, that's a debate that's been going on since the days of Socrates and Plato, I think, but again, and pro

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Ruth, what is something you are afraid of? Like snakes, spiders, rats? Ruth: Probably sharks. Todd: Sharks. Ruth: I know that sounds quite irrational, especially when I don't live near the sea but just the thought of being eaten by a shark. It'

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Well, I'm going to talk a little bit about why I'm vegetarian. Actually, I became vegetarian when I was 8 years old. We did a project at school and I found out that animals are actually killed for us to eat and as an 8 year-old I thought that was rat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you doing? Shawn: Good, good, how are you? Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation? Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico wit

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, hello, Mitchell, right? Mitchell: Yes. Nice to meet you. Todd: Nice to meet you. Now Mitchell, you're from Hawaii? Mitchell: Yes, I am. Todd: That must be pretty cool. What's it like growing up in Hawaii? Mitchell: Hawaii's really different

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I come from Ireland. It's a small country in the west of Europe. It's just next to the United Kingdom. The Irish flag has three colors: green, white and orange. You often see the Irish flag above important buildings like the government building, or t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Trina, Monday is Valentine's day. Are you excited? Trina: No! Adrienne: That was a pretty direct answer. Why are you not excited? It's a holiday. Trina: It's a holiday for people that have other people. Adrienne: So, you're not happy be

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Mary, whats in the basket there? Mary: Oh, those are all the Christmas cards I received this year. Adrienne: Oh, thats a lot. Mary: Yeah, its quite a few. I had kind of an extensive list for people I would send cards to but in October m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So Travis, you said your brother is getting married. Travis: Well, actually not my brother, my cousin is getting married. On my family's side of the family, on my father's side of the family, I have quite a few cousins and quite a few uncles an

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hello, Jessica. Jessica: Hi, Todd. Todd: Jessica, when were you born? Jessica: I was born October 6th, 1981. Jessica: Wow, 1981Jessica: Yeah, that's right. Todd: Man, you're young. Whoo! I'm an old guy. Jessica: I'm 22 so. Todd: Wow! My birthda

Todd: Sarah, can you talk about your time in Austria? Sarah: Austria is, I worked for a language school where you go to a normal school in Austria for one week, and you take one particular year group and you teach them English for that one week, and

My name is Jeff Eagar. I'm from Canada but I just spent six months in India and I love India. I think India is my favorite country in the whole world. India is very interesting. It's real life. It's the good and the bad, and the rich and the poor, an

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: Hey, Ian, tell me about the time you were at the hospital. Ian: What, the first time I went to the hospital? Adrienne: Yes, the first time. Ian: The first time I went to hospital was when I was 13 years old and it was the day of my birthday

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So Mark, what happens on boxing day? Mark: On boxing day in England it's usually football day. Everybody goes and watches the football. Usually all the family go, so maybe granddad and grandma will go. In England on Boxing day, it's usually the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So Ivan, in America, in California we have earthquakes. Do you have any natural disasters in Houston? Ivan: Uh, it floods a lot and we get hurricanes. Houston's called a bayou city. Bayou is kind of like a dirty river. Sometimes it rains a lot,

Adrienne: So, Rob, tell me why you don't like elephants! Rob: Why don't I like elephants? It's a long story. I was traveling in India with a friend of mine and one night we decided to spent the night in a national park, looking at wildlife, and we we

Todd: OK, guys we're going to talk about Halloween. So, what do you think about Halloween? Adrienne: I actually like it. It's a fun holiday for kids especially because you get to dress up in costumes and you get lots of candy if you go trick-or-treat

Michael: Alright, so Simon, do you have a favorite movie? Simon: Again, that's difficult question so I can't say one favorite movie but I can say that I really, really enjoyed The Lord of the Rings, well mainly because as a elementary school student

Todd: OK, Hello! Raphael: Hello! Todd: Can you say your name please? Raphael: Yeah, sure. My name is Raphael ThibaultTodd: Thibault! Raphael: Yeah! Thibault! Todd: OK, and that's your last name? Raphael: Ah, yeah, it's my last name, but it's a first

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Aaron, sometimes I hear from Australians, the term, have a walk-about, or walk-about! Aaron: A walk-about is an aboriginal word. It basically, means an aboriginal boy, when he is growing up goes for a long walk, maybe for twelve months, and he