Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a book out there. Mark: Yeah, that's right. Todd: So, do you read a lot? Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television. Todd: Ah, you're the man. Mark: Seriously, I only read. Todd: Wow, how man

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Hello! Nanju: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju. Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U. Todd: Oh, OK. That's a nice name. Nanju. And where are you from? Nanju: I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Jose, what is Quito like? Jose: Quito, we say Quito is like the face of God. Todd: No kidding! The face of God? Jose: Yes, yes, yes! Todd: Because? Jose: Because, you know,at least for us, it's such a beautiful downtown, very old, and actually,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Raphael, I'm going to ask you about Sunday. (Yes) OK, what do you like to do on Sunday? Raphael: What do I like to do on Sunday? Well, I think it's changing every Sunday. I like to go see some exhibits, art exhibitions or things like that.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Eli, can you talk a little about England and maybe about it's climate and it's weather, it's leaders, what people eat? Eli: Well, I'm not going to talk about leaders right now because that's a bit of a sore point but England weather, hmm, t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jose: Ecuador, what do you want to know about my country? Todd: Well, can you talk about Ecuador like, um, you're from Ecuador? Jose: Yes, yes! Todd: How big is Ecuador? Jose: 80% of Japan. Todd: Oh, really! 80% the size. Jose: The size of Japan. Tod

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Nicola: Hi, Cat, that looks like a lovely salad you got there. Cat: Thanks it is. Nicola: What has it got in it? Cat: Um, I cheated and I bought one of those pre-packaged lettuce with herbs and some leftover food from last night, but it's good. It's

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

One of our dogs at home, he used to go walking with my granddad, and it was on these old country roads, so very quite really, not many cars would pass so the dog, Jonathan, used to run off in front of my granddad and my granddad's hearing wasn't too

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Ah, Kawabe, (Yes, Sir) You are Japanese, so can you explain manga? And what is Manga? And why is it so popular? Kawabe: OK, it's a diff...it's easy, but difficult question. (Yeah). OK, manga is the, is the drawing with the story. Todd: Uh-huh!

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I've been at boarding school since the age of 8, which is pretty young if you think about it. The reason I went there was because my family were living abroad and they thought it would probably be better for me to go to school in England. It was real

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, hello! Jeff: Hello! Todd: How are you doing? Jeff: Good Morning. Good. Todd: Could you introduce yourself please? Jeff: I'm Jeff Eagar. Todd: Jeff. OK. And where are you from? Jeff: I'm from Canada. Todd: Oh, OK, where in Canada? Jeff: I'm

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ben: It helps in that I have insight to how somebody learning a foreign language needs things explained because I've learned 4 myself. However in some ways it doesn't help because the Japanese learner, the Japanese sort of mind, and how they learn la

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

OK, I'm going to talk about my one wish. I think everybody has one or two things they wish they could change about themselves and for me I really wish I could sing. Unfortunately I have a terrible voice. I cannot sing at all, and in Japan, this is ve

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Um , Kawabe you said you used to be a bike delivery person. Kawabe: Yes, I was. It was not very long but I was doing that for like 6 months. Todd: Do you mean push bike or motorcycle? Kawabe: Push bike? What is a push bike? Todd: Push bike is l

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Vivian, you have grandchildren! Vivian: I have two lovely granddaughters. Adrienne: Granddaughters! What's it like being a grandma? Vivian: It is a second chance on life because of when you are raising children as a young person you get

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I have a few main ambitions at the moment. I think the first and foremost ones, seeing as I'm in Japan at the moment studying Japanese, would to be actually to be able to speak the language, but I think that's pretty far fetched ambition at the momen

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I think food is such a great subject, such an interesting subject. I mean, food is something that everyone has to do. It's a life necessity, and actually because of that it can be a real hassle, like when you have to eat when you're hungry but you re

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. Cat: OK. Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? Cat: I did after I was about 14 or 15 years old, when we could chose our subjects. Todd: Uh-huh. Cat: I started to enjoy it

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Sophie, we're going to talk about opposites. OK. What is big? Sophie: An elephant. Todd: OK. What is small? Sophie: A mouse. Todd: A mouse, OK. Are you afraid of mice? Sophie: No, not actually. Todd: OK. What is expensive? Sophie: A yacht.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话