Todd: Eucharia, why dont we talk about what is our favourite Shakespeare play and actually what is the story about? Eucharia: OK, I love the story of Romeo and Juliet (I know, Im a girl!) which is a tragedy. Its about a boy and a girl who fall in lov

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Eucharia, you have a new house! Eucharia: Yes I just moved last week and I have a new house. Its on the side of a mountain. At the back of my house there are rice fields. Theres one house immediately next door to mine and it has a crazy barking

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Hello! Christian: Hello! Todd: What's your name? Christian: I'm Christian. Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from? Christian: I'm from Norway. Todd: Norway! Christian: Yeah! Todd: Wow, what city in Norway? Christian: It

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much. Selvam: Yes, sure. Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player? Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player. Todd: Oh, and he's from India? Selvam: Yeah

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: Hey Akane, didnt we have a really good time in the city in Oita last weekend? Akane: Yeah we had a great time. Im glad we went. Ruth: Oh me too. It was so good! You know, I thought it was really good to get out of this small town. It was really

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt! Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing. Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion? Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then. Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought? Akane: Ah, I'd say so, ye

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: So, Akane, tell me about your family. Who do you get on well with in your family? Akane: Well, I think I get along the best with my mother, I would say. Ruth: So, why is that? Akane: Well, I think it probably has to do with the fact that we're

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I'm going to talk for a few minutes about running because running is something that I really love and also really hate. It's funny how you can love something and hate something at the same time. I like to go running in the park, particularly after a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Now, Anna, you were telling a cute story about a special gift you gave your husband. Anna: Yes. Well, our first Valentine's day, I wanted to give John a very unique gift, so I remembered that he used to have an iguana, so I thought he liked

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

So, a funny story then, about my brother. First of all, he's my twin brother, so he's the same age as me, 26, and when we were, I think, 8 years old, it was during the summer. It was a very, very hot day, so all the windows in the house were open, an

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jessica: About three years ago I went and I lived in Madrid for a year and I stayed with a host family, and there was three boys: one was my age, one was two years younger, and one was, at the time he 9 years old, and it was one of the best experienc

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14. Jessica: 14 What was his name? Kate: His name was Murray. Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school? Kate:

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Now, Shawn, you were just saying that at your university you're the only male student. Shawn: Yeah, in my program, I'm the only guy in my class, and when I signed up for the program I had known this going in to it, so on the first day I was a b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Michael: Simon have you done much traveling? Simon: I'd like to think that I have. Yes. Michael: OK, so where have you been? Simon: Well, I've been to a lot of places. I'd probably say about twenty different countries. I've taught English in Japan, K

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

My first pet was bought for me when I was still a baby, so I think, I think I was, I think I was less than six weeks old when my granddad bought me a little terrier pup. So as far, as long as I can remember from being very very young, I could always

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Hello! Gabrielle: Hi! Todd: Can you say your name please? Gabrielle: Gabrielle: Todd: Gabrielle. Now, Gabrielle you talked to us last year. Gabrielle:That's right! Todd: And you said that you're from Christchurch? Gabrielle: Uh-huh, from Ch

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Cat, we're back. We're gonna talk about things you can do. Cat: OK. Todd: Can you cook? Cat: Not really! Todd: No! Cat: Well, I can, but not very well. Todd: OK. What do you do for dinner? Cat: Buy take-away food. Todd: OK. When you buy tak

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Kevin, I hear that you're from Wales. Kevin: Yes, I'm from Wales. Todd: And you're really into rugby! Kevin: Yeah, I love rugby. Um, in Wales everybody plays rugby, in primary school, in juniorhigh school we play rugby. When I was in high s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I am totally English but I spent my whole life basically living in other countries, well, my parents spent most of my life living in other countries. I've actually been at school in England for quite a while of it. Living away from your own country i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话