Todd: Alex, can you talk a little about working at a radio station? Alex: Yeah, sure. The Radio station at my school is called WMKP. I'm actually a DJ. Well, not the turn table DJ per se, but a DJ that just plays music and talks on the air a lot, so

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Simon, you said your family had a volkswagen van. Simon: That's right. It was awesome. Todd: Wow, that's cool. You know, when I was in high school, I had a Volkswagen van. Simon: Yeah, they're pretty cool aren't they. Todd: Ah, man, I loved my

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Mark: Hey, Mike, what age do you have to be in Canada to drive? Mike: Well, it used to be 16, but it recently got pushed up to 18, now again each province controls its driving and the age limits, but in my province in Ontario the age limit went from

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I was browsing through a bookshop today and I picked up a book on food, which is quite usual for me cause I love food, em, but this book was a bit different, em, it tried to make the connection between the kind of food you eat and how it makes you fe

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I'm an English teacher in Japan and when I first came here I didn't really have very much money so I found things quite expensive and I went out looking for cheap bargains. I came across a shop and it called the 100 Yen shop. It's absolutely fantasti

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

We have a lot of great ski areas in Colorado so I started skiing at a very early age. I think I was about 5 or 6 years old when I began and one time I went up the chair lift and on the first run down in the morning I was skiing on a pretty icy sectio

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Keith, we're back here in the city. I'm going to ask you some questions about where you live. First, is there a libray by your house? Keith: No, no libraries near me. Todd: No, that's too bad. Do you like to read? Keith: Sure, I love to rea

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I was browsing through a bookshop today and I picked up a book on food, which is quite usual for me cause I love food, em, but this book was a bit different, em, it tried to make the connection between the kind of food you eat and how it makes you fe

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Trina, with your new job, you travel a lot, where do you stay when you you're traveling? Trina: I stay in hotels. Adrienne: How do you like that? Trina: I like it. It depends on the hotel though. Some of the hotels we stay in are very,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Trina I understand you got a new job recently. What are you doing? Trina: I am a flight attendant for a charter airline, World Airways, out of the United States, and we do mostly military charters into military air force bases and we do

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: Wow, Mary, that's a great dining room table. Where did you get it? Mary: Oh, thanks. That is something, a project that Dave and I worked on over a couple of weekends. We really enjoy doing woodworking and he actually has a very elaborate wo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Gloria , have you ever had any pets? Gloria: Yes, I have. In fact, I still have one in America right now. Todd: You do? Gloria: Mm-hmTodd: Yeah, what? Gloria: He's a dog named Cruiser. Todd: Cruiser. Gloria: Cruiser. Todd: OK, what's Cruise

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Indians are great people. I love Indians. They are very happy and very fun, and very welcoming people even though Indians are poor, many Indians are poor, they're still very nice, and when you go to Indian, India, the Indians welcome you there, and t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Ivan, where are you from? Ivan: I'm from Texas. Todd: Texas! Ivan: YepTodd: OK, what's the difference between Texas and Japan? Ivan: Texas is big and Japan is little. Todd: Yeah, how about the food? Ivan: The food! In Texas we eat a lot of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: Hi, Doris. You look a little bit down. What's the matter? Doris: Well, I'm leaving Japan and I'm going back to London, tomorrow. Adrienne: Really! Doris: Yeah. Adrienne: How do you feel about that? Doris: Well, I do feel a bit down because

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Leonard, now, when most people think of Kiwi, at least Americans, we think of the fruit. Leo: Right, right. Also in Japan as well. Todd: Oh, really! OK. But, uh, people from New Zealand are called Kiwis not because of the fruit I take it. L

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hello, what is your name? Hitoshi: My name is Hitoshi FukudaTodd: HitoshiHitoshi: Mm-hm. Todd: I'm sorry. What's your last name? Hitoshi: Fukuda. Todd: Fukuda. Hitoshi: Mm-hm. Todd: And where are you from? Hitoshi: Well, I'm originally from a c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

One of my friends told me she read a story in the paper today about a man who died from eating mushrooms, which I thought was quite strange because this old man lived in the mountains I think, or lived in a country area where he would have eaten mush

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Richard, do you like art? Richard: I do. Very much. Yes. Todd: OK. Um, what kind of art do you like? Richard: OK. Well, I like all kinds of art. Todd: OK. Richard: When I was young I used to enjoy painting. Todd: OK. What did you paint? Ric

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Hello! Could you introduce yourself please? Conrad: Yes! I'm Conrad Matsumoto. I'm from California like you, Todd. And now I'm living in Japan. I've been here about seven years. Todd: Wow! Seven years! Conrad: Well, maybe six. Todd: Six. Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话