Todd: So, Eucharia, you are into drama? Eucharia: Yes, I have a Masters in drama and theatre and at the moment I am hoping to get onto a PHD programme in drama and theatre. Todd: So whats the thing about drama? What excites you about drama? Eucharia:

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: Now Akane! Akane: Yeah. Ruth: I've noticed that you fall asleep everywhere. Akane: Oh, you've noticed. Oh, no, it's actually a problem that I have. Ruth: Really? Akane: Yeah, I do get sleepy. Ruth: Well, it's just that whenever we come back fro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Raphael, what did you study at university? Raphael: My main specialty is stage design, but stage design is basically theater decoration, but it tends to disappear because there is not so many job in this field, so it's closely related to in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Now, Christian, you're English is amazing. Perfect actually. Christian: Thank you. Todd: And many people from Norway have excellent English. What is the secret about Norway? Christian: I don't know. I actually heard that before that I meet a lo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Alexandra, you're going to be a lawyer. Alexandra: Yes, I am. Todd: Very impressive and you're in law school and you were saying that in law school the reading load is very difficult. Alexandra: Yes, for each class you have to read a few th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Nobel Prizes Winner in Chemistry 电喷雾离子化技术的发明人、美国科学家john fenn2002年度诺贝尔化学奖约翰·芬恩: 1917年出生于美国纽约市,1940年获耶鲁大学化学

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: So, Mark, I see you have beautiful pictures of your child up here. I didnt know you had a baby! Mark: Yeah, baby Roy is about 1 year and 4 months old now. Todd: Oh wow, thats exciting! Mark: Yeah I mean everyone said there would be lots of chan

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Steven, you're from Europe, you're from England. (Yep) Have you travelled much in England? I'm sorry, have you travelled much in Europe? Steven: Ah, yes I have, yeah. Um, when I was 18 and 20 I travelled all around Europe by train. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Steven, what do you like to do in your free time? Steven: Um, free time. Well, I would just love to have some free time, occasionally I have some free time and well, I love to go hiking. Ah, I live in Japan in Kyuushuu and there are some be

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Waitress: Hi, welcome to our restaurant. Customer: Thank you very much. Waitress: How many people are there? Customer: Just the one. Waitress: Just one person, ok. Smoking or non-smoking? Customer: Non-smoking please. Waitress: Come along and have a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Adrienne, let's talk about abilities. What are you good at? Adrienne: Um, I don't know. Todd: You don't know? Adrienne: I really don't know! Todd: Well, I was looking at your photos, and you can play the violin. Adrienne: That's true! Todd:

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

OK, I'd like to talk about consumerism in capitalist and communist countries. I don't know if anyone has actually noticed but Japan is very, what's the word, consumerized. Everything is built for the consumer. You've got huge adverts, you've got talk

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I am totally English but I spent my whole life basically living in other countries, well, my parentsspent most of my life living in other countries. I've actually been at school in England for quite a while of it. Living away from your own country is

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Raphael, let's talk about dinner. (Yes) Did you have dinner tonight? Raphael: Yes, I did. Todd: And what did you have? Raphael: I had sandwiches from the D-mart, and it's not really good. Todd: Sandwiches from the D-mart! What kind of sandwich?

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Simon: Where are you from? Matt: I'm from a little country called England. Simon: Oh, yeah, where in England? Matt: All of it! I have no hometown. Simon: OK. OK. Where do you live now? Matt: I'm living in Tokyo, in Japan. Simon: What do you do in you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Simon: Hi! What's your name? Lesie: My name is Lesie Gregory. Simon: And do you want to tell us about your hobbies? Lesie: Sure, I'll tell you about my hobbies. Simon: OK. What are they? Lesie: My first hobby is going to the gym. I go to the gym thre

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Yeah, so I think from growing up with dogs, like we always had dogs at home or my granddads house, so we were always playing with dogs, so I've never really had a fear of dogs like some people have, and I always considered myself a dog person, you kn

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's a differ

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Kawabe, can you explain Pachinko? Foreigners don't understand pachinko. Kawabe: OK. Explain pachinko. Todd: Yeah, because when we get off the train and go home we often we often walk past pachinko parlours, or in the morning even. Kawabe: I

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. Hello! Could you introduce yourself please? Conrad: Yes! I'm Conrad Matsumoto. I'm from California like you, Todd. And now I'm living in Japan. I've been here about seven years. Todd: Wow! Seven years! Conrad: Well, maybe six. Todd: Six. Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话