Todd: Eucharia, you are into drama so I thought we would talk about Shakespeare. Eucharia: Cool! Todd: First of all, who is Shakespeare? Eucharia: Well, Shakespeare is one of the most famous playwrights of the world. He was born in 1564 in Stratford

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey, er, Mark, could you tell me about the first job you ever had? Mark: I think it was when I was at university, well my first long term part time job was when I was at university and one night a week I used to work for 12 hours from 6 pm til

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Andy: Alright, Steve, can I ask you a few questions about your job? Steve: You certainly may. Andy: OK, what exactly do you do? Steve: Well, I work for a publishing company named Longman and I'm one of the sales reps that is based in your Osaka offic

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey Ruth, hows it going? Ruth: Fine, thank you. Im fine. How are you? Todd: Good. Now Ruth, I was noticing that you are eating raisins. Ruth: Thats right yes. Todd: What is it with the raisins? You always have raisins! Ruth: I really like raisi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: Oh, hello there. Can I help you? Akane: Hi, I'm just looking at some of your paintings here. You have a really nice store here. Ruth: Yes that's right, we do don't we? We have some really nice paintings in here. Akane: I think I really like thi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ah, last year, I went to Portugal just after Christmas. And I stayed there until well, just after new years this year.Ah in Portugal, I met up with one of my friends from Toronto. He had family that lived in Portugal, because his family was originall

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ruth: So Akane, is there anything that youre frightened of? Akane: Well Im, Im really scared of horror movies. I never watch them, cuz they really really frighten me. Ruth: Horror movies wow. Have your ever seen a horror movie? Akane: Well, um, when

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey, Akane, the other day we were coming home on the bus and I got off the bus and I thought you were on the same bus as us, but when I started walking home, you weren't around. What happened? Akane: Well, it's kind of a funny story actually. I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

My favorite season has to be autumn, although when it gets to autumn I feel slightly disapointed because I know that after summer the weather gets colder and the nights get shorter and the evenings get darker. I still really like autumn. One of my fa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Alexandra, you're going to be a lawyer. Alex: Yes, I am. Todd: Now laywers, unfortunately, often have a bad reputation. Why don't you talk about how lawyers are good for society: Why we need lawyers? Alex: Well, first we need lawyers becaus

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university. Alex: YeahTodd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat? Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a lot of money, so usually I go with the very inexpensive ramen, you know, breads, eggs. My favorite thing tho

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Anna: I got married on May 18th, in 2002, and I wanted to have a very romantic wedding but also small and, so John and I started to have my wedding in our, my parents backyard, so we decorated the backyard and we invited just close family and friends

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Norm, we're going to talk about colors. Norm: Mm-hm. Todd: OK. What is blue? Norm: Well, the sky is blue. Todd: OK. And what is green? Norm: Green? My green canoe. Todd: Your green canoe. Norm: Yes! Todd: Really! OK. That's cool! What is re

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Hi! I've lived in Spain and Japan and so I'm just going to talk about a few differences between the two countries that I've found. In, Spain, when you meet somebody you give them two kisses. First on the left and then on the right cheek, and in Japan

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

One of the things that I really like about Japan is Japan has a really good train system. I take the train to work every morning and I take the train home every night. I like the trains because on the trains I can do what I want to do. I can read a b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Nicola, you're from England. Nicola: Yes, I am. Todd: OK. Now in England you have something called Boxing day. Nicola: Yes, we do. Todd: So, we don't have that in America. What is Boxing day? Nicola: Well, boxing day is always on the 26th of De

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So Alex you were saying that you took trips, band trips. Alex: Yes, sir. Todd: OK, so why don't you talk about a band trip. Alex: OK, let's see. The band trip we went to Florida, Disneyland actually. It was a lot of fun. Actually getting the mo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jessica: So Ashley, what are you going to do this summer? Ashley: I am really excited. This summer I'm going to my Grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. We are having a huge party and I'm really excited. My entire family is going to be there. they'

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey, Shawn you're a big guy. Shawn: Thank you. Todd: Do you play rugby? Shawn: I did in the past. Todd: OK, how does rugby work? Shawn: It's a bit like American football and soccer put together. It's, the ball's about the size of an American fo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jessica: Kate, how do you normally spend your evenings? Kate: I've joined the gym here, so I go and exercise and go for a swim. Jessica: Swim. How long do you stay each time? Kate: About 2 hours. Jessica: Wow. So what do you do during those two hours

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话