Todd: Hey, Jessica, what are you going to have for dinner tonight? Jessica: Tonight is sushi night. Todd: Oh, you're going to sushi. Jessica: Well, actually no. My girlfriend and I, we buy sushi every Tuesdays and Fridays, and those are sushi night.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Nicola: So Kate, tell me about your favorite music! Kate: I'd say my favorite music would have to be the Beatles. Nicola: Yeah. Kate: I love the Beatles, cause they always make me happy and I've grown up with the BeatlesNicola: Uh-huh, so you're pare

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: John, can you talk a little bit about the frog that you got for your Valentine's day gift. John: Sure, yeah, my wife gave me this Pac Man frog for Valentine's day, and basically it was this enormous, stinky frog that would only eat baby mice, s

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

香港潮流品牌CLOT领军人物陈冠希在这次于洛杉矶进行的简短采访中,向大家描述了自己是从什么时候接触到街头文化和潮流,品牌和联名的设计灵感,以及2010年自己主理的品牌CLOT和店铺JUIC

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

According to the National Statistic Bureau, by 2020, there will be 30 million more men of marriageable age than women. That means roughly one-fifth of available men could find themselves single. And the effects of this gender imbalance are already be

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Todd: So, Marion, what you do you think of the winter we are having? Marion: The winter at the moment, it's very cold, isn't it, but most of the time it's quite sunny as well. It's dry at least, so I quite like winter days that are sunny like today.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

California is best known for its coastline and beaches. The state has nearly 2,000 km of coastline, so the state is known as a surfer's paradise. From the tall cliffs that line the coast, you are almost always guaranteed a beautiful view of the Pacif

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Now, Mike, you're from Canada but you lived in America for a good period of time. Mike: Right! Todd: How would you compare the two counties? Mike: Well, the most obvious difference is Canada is a lot colder, I think than the United States in ge

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

When I was in elementary school, in the 1980's teacher's used to use film projectors so they would put the, they'd put the film reals on the projector and it always took them a long time. It seems like there were always technical difficulties, just l

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: I understand you recently rode a train from Milwaukee to Minneapolis. Was this the first time you ever rode a train? Vivian: No, I have been on a train many times as a young person but recently in the past 3 or 4 years I have ridden a train

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Mary, my battery has almost ran out. I'm so glad you had some but they're cold. Mary: Well, I keep them in my frigerator along with several other sizes of batteries just so I have them on hand. It's a little quirky habit of mine but I a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Adrienne: So, Mary, who are these guys here? Mary: This one's Piper. She's seven. She just had a birthday in October, and this one's Daisy, she's got kind of an older face on her. I think she's probably about nine years old. Adrienne: Are these your

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ian: Hey, Ian, have you ever met anyone famous? Todd: Anyone famous? Ah, yes, I have. I met the Duke of Edinburgh. Ian: Mm, who's that? Todd: He is the Queen's husband and I met him at Buckingham Palace. Ian: How did that happen? Todd: Well, it was b

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hello! Leo: Hello! Todd: Uh, could you introduce yourself please? Leo: Sure. My name's Leonard Tui. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Todd: Wow! Great! Leonard? Leo: Yes, Leonard. Todd: OK. Do people call you Leaonard? Leo: Some people call me Le

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Sarah , so what sports do you like? Sarah: My favorite spectator sport is football. I support Newcastle United in England. Todd: Newcastle United. Sarah: Newcastle United, Yeah. Todd: Are they a good team? Sarah: Um, yeah, I think they're prett

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Do you have a good apartment in Japan? Ivan: Uh, I got one now. Yeah. It's a 2DK, 2DK. Todd: Yeah, what does 2DK mean? Ivan: Ah, it's smaller than the 2LDK, uh, it's got a kitchen and two rooms. Todd: Oh, really. Ivan: Yeah. 2LDK, maybe that it

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jeff: I was born in the country and grew up in the country but now I live in the city, in Tokyo city, a very, very big city and I love the country but I also love the city. Each place has it's own good points, for example the country is quiet and rel

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Now, Aaron, you're from Melbourne. Aaron: That's right. Todd: What's melbourne like? Aaron: Melbourne's the second biggest city in Australia but there's a big city area with big buildings, then there's a lot of houses and then it runs into the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Raphael, you were saying you lived in Paris. Rapheal: Yes, I made my studies there. Todd: Paris is just an amazing city. Can you talk about Paris? Rapheal:Yes! Well, the biggest difference I noticed with Tokyo is the size. Like Paris is nic

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Michael: OK, so then. Hi! I'm Michael. I'm from Toronto. Simon: Yeah, Hi! I'm Simon from Vancouver. Michael: Simon! Simon: That's right! Michael: So, are you francophone? Simon: No, I'm not Francophone. That's a common mistake that other Canadians ma

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话