Jessica: Ashley, when you went to Kenya did you do a safari? Ashley: Yes, it was incredible. Uh, we went of a five day safari. We were up every morning at 4:30 in the morning, um, to watch the animals and then we would have all day to kind of sit bac

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So, Alex, you're still at university. Alex: Yes, sirTodd: So, what's a typical day at university like? Alex: A typical day at my school, let's see, well I would usually get up, well last semester, I would get up around 8 or so. My first class w

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Steve: Hi, this is Steve. I'd like to talk about pizza. Pizza is my favorite food. I like it because you can have pizza every day and it can be different each time. My favorite toppings on pizza are pepperoni, mushrooms, basil, garlic. I like lots of

Todd: So, Lois have you ever been to a professional football match in England? Lois: Yes, I have. I support a team called Leicester city, and when I used to be at university I used to live in Leicester. I used to go to quite a few of their matches. T

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Norm, you have three children, right? Norm: Yes, I do. I'm very lucky. Todd: What do your Children do? What kind of jobs do they have? Norm: Well, my oldest one, he works for Frito lay, which is a company owned by Pepsi Cola. He's a regional ma

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Lois, when are you going back to London, or England? Lois: I'm going back on the 30th of July. Todd: OK, that's coming up pretty soon. Lois: Just four more weeks. Four weeks from today, I'll be on the plane, on my way home. Todd: OK, when you g

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Jessica, I see you're wearing a cute outfit! Jessica: Thanks ToddTodd: OK, so where did you get you clothes? Jessica: Well, I got these in the states actually, and if you ever want to borrow them you can? Todd: Thanks, thanks. I think we're may

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Marion: Yeah! So you said you went to New York there. How did you find New York? Mauve: Oh, it was great. It was cool. Marion: So what did you do there? Mauve: Well, we went to see the Empire State building, the Statue of Liberty. Took a boat around

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Hey, Lois, so what do you think about the World, not the World Cup, the Euro Cup so far? Lois: So far it's been an interesting tournament. I didn't expect to see Greece and Portugal make it to the final. I was a little bid disappointed with Eng

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: So Travis, this summer we have the Olympics. Are you going to watch the Olympics on TV? Travis: I will probably get suckered into watching the olympics I'm sure. It will be on every channel. It will only be on one channel but it will be on the

Todd: So Norm, you said you have a pretty good story about going hiking and you almost got dehydrated. Norm: Yes, it was, we were on our first day of, it was a six day hiking trip in a national park in Quebec, Canada, and I had not done the itinerary

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Kawabe, can you talk about your first job interview? Kawabe: Sure, first job interview! This is a funny story and that was a time I took the interview, had an interview with the TV broadcaster, and then it was a very famous one in Yotsuya, in T

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Adrienne, we're going to talk about cleaning! So, first of all, how often do you clean, like your apartment? Adrienne: Thoroughly, I would say I clean once a week. Todd: So, do you consider yourself a clean person? Adrienne: I consider myself a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Eli, could you talk a little bit about what you study to be an animator and how the industry has changed over the years? Eli: Yeah, well, I actually studied, the degree I did was a graphic design course, which taught you art, every aspect of gr

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The Golden Gate Bridge is perhaps the most famous bridge in the world. It is famous for its size, location, and color. It is nearly 9,000 feet long, and above water its towers are 740 feet tall. Its unique color is officially known as orange vermilli

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The first time I went to a yoga class was with my friend many years ago now. We used to go together once every week, I think it was Wednesday, and have a class. In yoga it's very important to stretch your body, so you have to reach down to touch your

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Mike, I was wondering, you're from Canada, and you have lived in America, and we work together, and in our company everybody is American but you, so how would you say Canadians are different than Americans? Mike: Well, first of all, I'll ju

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Joel: So, a lot of Americans, we know about Hawaii, and Samoa is fairly close to Hawaii, right? So is the culture similar? Do you know about Hawaii? Patricia: I have family in Hawaii, actually and from seeing them and hearing about their way of life,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I am going to talk about the time I have spent in Germany and also in France. I did a degree in French and German and as part of my degree it was compulsory to spend one year abroad. I decided to go to Germany because my German was not as good as my

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Mike: OK, so for those of us listening who are not familiar with dating in the US, practices are different, Mark, how would you go about getting a date with somebody in the US? Mark: Ah, well, I, that's a difficult question because you know I don't a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话