Emilia De Poret 的单曲Pick Me Up在瑞典取得了很不错的成绩,整张专辑Ramp;B+舞曲风格。Emilia de Poret 是首位与顶级歌曲创作者兼制作人Arnthor Birgisson合作的瑞典歌手,在国际上Arnthor是公认的金牌制作

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1430) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Faydee是一个23岁来自澳大利亚悉尼的黎巴嫩裔艺术家,他的音乐超越流派和风格,注入了今天的有点单调乐坛新的生命。Faydee声音可以作为一种流行音乐,R&B和电子注入生动描述。他的音乐充

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

how can i think i'm standing strong, yet feel the air beneath my feet? how can happiness feel so wrong? how can misery feel so sweet? how can you let me watch you sleep, then break my dreams the way you do? how can i have got in so deep? why did i fa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英国爵士蓝调歌手Katie Melua拥有一种独特的嗓音,柔媚复古,性感妖娆。 Broken people get recycled and I hope that I will sometimes be thrown over pathways what I thought was my way home wasn't the place I know no I'm certain

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Bum, bum, bum, bum Fall in love Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum Fall in love Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum Fall in love Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum Fall in love Hey I wanna play With you Let's run away Let's pick a rendezvous Where we can both lay Baby let's parlay Bo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 That Ghost - Megan amp; Liz I heard your name today and didn't even feel a thing It used to bring the rain and knock the wi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Bad for Me - Megan amp; Liz I wore red cuz you like that You're like, hey, let me get that But when I text, you don't text

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Hans BG2TWM Don't go after him Don't go after him Don't go after him Don't go On our walk today You were about to lift and stir against Where he's been blowing to Don't get fooled by him It isn't him, it's just may You feel on your skin It's making l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

If I could I'd protect you from the sadness in your eyes Give you courage in a world of compromise Yes, I would If I could I would teach you all the things I've never learned And I'd help you cross the bridges that I've burned Yes, I would If I could

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

If you ever find yourself in the middle of the sea 如果你发现自己困在海中 I'll sail the world to find you 我就航行世界找到你 If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see 如果你发现自己迷失在黑暗中,你看

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The Fratellis乐队组建于2005年的英国苏格兰,是一支出色的独立摇滚(indie)乐队。该乐队成员是由主唱和吉他手Jon Fratelli(真实名字是John Lawler)、鼓手Mince Fratelli(真实名字是Gordon McRory)和低音吉他

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《Stan》是Eminem与英国女歌手Dido一同演唱的歌曲。歌曲由The 45 King和Eminem创作。录于其2000年的专辑《The Marshall Mathers LP》中。 My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all The morning rain clouds u

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Silent love is calling faith 无声的爱呼唤着信任 To shatter me through your hallways 穿过你心中的回廊击碎我 Into echoes you can feel 爱的回应只有你能感受到 And rehearse the way you heal 仿佛再一次治愈了自我 Mak

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《Diamonds(In The Sky)》的由巴巴多斯女歌手蕾哈娜演唱的流行歌曲,歌曲由Sia、班尼布兰科以及星门团队等人合作撰写,音乐制作由班尼布兰科和星门团队负责。这首歌曲收录在蕾哈娜的第七

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 That Ghost - Megan amp; Liz Creaking floorboards and lights that turn off on their own Mmmm The paranormal you can move awa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Release You - :Megan amp; Liz I used to build you up, to watch you tear me down I'd always let you in and let you kick me

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Uh, oh, whatever it takes Uh, oh, whatever it takes Stand outside your place down on my knees In the pouring rain if that's what you need To see that I ain't, ain't trying to be Here for a day but for eternity Not playing no games I wish you would se

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 He's Not Him - Megan amp; Liz Went for my favorite lipstick, but I thought twice He told me he didn't like it, but I though

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Grave - Megan amp; Liz Nineteen and naive, No boy could ever, ever hurt me.... It takes a man to do that And I was calling

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲