We gon' we gon' we shine We gon' we gon' we shine We gon' we gon' we shine We gon' we gon' we shine . Hey there rockstars Turn up your radio I can hear you coming Start up the video You're still standing They'll never knock you down The beat never en

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lately been thinkin bout you baby Just sittin away watchin the dayz go by Lately been thinkin bout you baby Just sittin away watchin the dayz go by Have you ever felt a breeze hit your heart. Like the wind was blowing it apart. Had you spinning like

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Don't You Save Me For Your Rainy Days You Gotta Believe In Me You Got Ta Believe In Me Baby don't You Save Me For Your Rainy Days You Gotta Believe In Me You Got Ta Believe In Me Baby I thought I knew you right from the start Baby I gave my heart But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Maxine was 5'9'' Had a man, and she didn't mind Walked up to me nice and slow What she wanted I did not know Gave me her pager number And said call her 'anytime' Then she whispered in my ear (chorus) She said My body wants you so For what I miss at h

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I think I must be dreaming That you are here with me Must died and gone to heaven And it's all that I hoped it would be When the eagles forget how to fly And it's twenty below in July And when violets turn red And roses turn blue I'll be still in lov

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

it's undeniable that we should be together it's unbelievable how i use to say that i'd fall never the basis is need to know if you don't know just how i feel then let me show you now that i'm for real if all things in time time will i reveal yeah one

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Mmm mmm mm mm Ooo yeah Baby baby . I ease the pain Could see us in our holy faith But one day we changed I Dreamed from big in a face I'm already so tired to carry water open for the other side Me I don't know but every time I look up I'm waiting for

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You were walking on the moon, Now you feeling low. What they said wasn't true, You're beautiful. Sticks and stones break your bones, I know what you're feeling. Words like those, won't steal your glow, You're one in a million. This, this is for all t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hard to take it easy 'cause she like it so rough And she tryna be tough (she still she still yeah) Morning to the evening and she can't get enough No she can't get enough (she still she still woo) Daydreams of your kisses and Nightmares you went miss

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey [Trey Vocalizing] Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh [x3] [Verse 1] Massage you in the bathtub yeah, Rinse the shampoo up out ur hair Baby can I kiss you right there I wont leave no hickis dont be scared You got that good good straight up out the oven And gi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Splendidyang Money On My Mind Saw These Haters In A Way Having Conversation With The Paper Every Day I Ain't Talking Short Bread , Girl With That Magic Cake Plus I Spend It I Can't Take It When The Lord Takes Me Away With My Lighter, With My Lighter

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Are you a man who loves And cherishes And cares for me? Is that true? Is that true? Is that true? Are you a guard in a prison Maximum security? Is that true? Is that true? Is that true? Do we stay home all the time Cuz you want me to yourself? Is tha

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Straight for your heart Straight for your heart I see you I see your soul clear I know you wanna disappear You wonder who will notice If you gave up the fight Some days you feel invisible, out of sight Right here, right now, tonight Im coming straigh

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I'm calling his phone up Just to tell him how much I really love him 'cause He's everything I want He listens to me, he cares for me So I truly believe God sent me an angel Up from above That's gonna love me for life Might as well be perfect only bec

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(486) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

How come everything that seems so good is really bad? How could it be that it was all just nothing that we had? You''re in denial, it''s done babe, it''s not working, It''s been a while so how come it''s not numb yet? This is hurting . Can''t hide it

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's so many fly younger than in here That it ought to be a misdemeanor And if you're standing outside of the club Homie I would really wouldn't wanna be ya And girl I like your self-esteem Ain't gotta go check out demeanor I need a bad girl, one the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Mmm, hmm It feels like a lifetime, a thousand days have passed by Since I held you close to me If I could see that smile from my friend I know that I could live again I need you here with me Heaven knows what to say Even though for right now you're s

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Wayne] yeah, ya know i know you like cooked food, ya know youre fuckin with a good dude. yeah, ya know i know ya like cooked food, ya know youre fuckin with a good dude. you can go inside and stay in, tell ya home boy youre stayin youve been taken,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Keyshia Cole ,这位迅速又扎实地于21世纪初在乐坛崭露头角的Ramp;B女伶,在2005年的春天发表了她首张于主流唱片公司旗下所发行的专辑。出身加州奥克兰清贫家庭的Keyshia,从小就决定要以音乐为

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Every time I see your face Ever since that day met Sparks flying every where gotta get my chance with you boy You seem to be the one for me let's make it happen baby No one else can do what you can do No one else can fill the void u fill only you (ba

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯