Yeah Ohhh oh oh oh Ohhh oh oh oh It's like, chasing shadows I never seem to win Just when I'm over you I feel myself falling again No hope of grace, I'm loosing faith All I can do is pray.. Can you hear me Can you hear me ohh.. Can you hear me Cuz it

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Jay Delano用他的嗓音与音乐征服着歌坛,谱写着又一个欧洲神话。 你或许已经听过他的《close to you》,这首优美而绚丽的歌曲的确可以拨动你我的心弦;你或许还未听说过他,这个声音熟悉却又

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Open her eyes Cause her to fall in love with me Help me to speak Bless me with words she will feel Oh let it rain Droplets of sunshine in her life Give her the world But let it be me she longs to hold I can't wait, I won't wait 'Cause tomorrow's too

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Home Is You - Megan amp; Liz Favorite person in the room no matter where we go Highs and lows and inside jokes and secrets

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Katie Melua这个19岁的俄罗斯少女,她的声音清澈甜美,带着一种天然的穿透力,好像误入凡间的天使,天籁之音在她慵懒的蓝调爵士中娓娓到来。 淡淡的忧伤,据说词曲都是她自己写的。大概只有深深爱过的人才能写出这样深刻悲伤的意境吧,哪怕你离我而去,我也明白,失去了

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Baby come on over tonight We can make it all right Take a piece of my heart And go from the start You say that you want me again and again You say that you need me to be more than just your friend So I thought about it and maybe you're right I've bee

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I still remember the day that we met I hold on to every word you said Asked me to surrender And that's what I did And you broke my heart again and again So now you are sorry like your all in love But where was your sorry when you broke it all up I to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohhh, Ye-ah-ah, Yeah, I would be your man, You would be my girl, Oh yeah, I beleive, I do If there's any justice in the world, I would be your man, You would be my girl, If i'd found you first you know its true, He would be alone, I would be with you

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The years betray me now They usually count Supposed to be getting by Move along with time Why not this time At least, they should make me feel How long it's been Help me to understand What wasn't real And teach what all means Why do not these years c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Oh, Lord hold on 'Till I come Back again For these arms Are growing tired And my tales Are wearing thin If you're patientI will surprise When you wake up I'll have come All the ache will Settle down And we'll go do All the things we should have done

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Puttin my defences up 筑起保护自己的围墙 Cause I dont wanna fall in love 因为我不想要坠入爱河 If I ever did that 如果有一天,我有了心动的感觉 I think Id have a heart attack 我想,我会得心脏病 Never put my lov

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《If I Were A Boy》是美国流行歌手Beyonce 《IAm...Sasha Fierce》中的首支单曲,并在2008年10月作为《I Am...》碟中的首支单曲,并与《Sasha Fierce》碟中的《Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)》并行发行。 歌曲在

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when So I made up my mind, it must come to an end Look at me now, will I ever learn? I don't know how, but I suddenly lose control There's a fire within my soul Just one look and I can hear a bell ring One

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

莱妮露(Lainey Lou)是一名美国歌手,住在华盛顿中的一个小镇,除了是一名歌手外,她还是一名作曲人。她是一名多才多艺的简单得复杂得独立音乐制作创作型歌手,音乐风格与元素也十分丰

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I'm that girl 浏览几世纪 美丽被人设计了 别人怎麽说管他的 灵魂是我的 复制著流行 那不是我的风格 I won't die a copy girl I was born original 标准是自己定的 自信是你的 不需要谁指挥我们该怎麽快乐

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

It's funny with age You get to the stage Your head in your heart Down on the same page Your heart wll wait forever But you skin says you are getting old Good things come to those who wait But the light were up And it was getting late She wore my coat

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

See the lights of your town Slowly sink and drown Like a ship in the storm See the birds against the sun Feel the weight of things to come And everything thats been before See the woods with no pathways See your grandfathers last days See the darkest

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Another day of no more you I'm giving everyone attitude I'm losing air I'm slowly dying Kill me if I can't be around you I don't wanna be too dramatic Breaking up is problematic I don't even know what to do But all I know is that I'm missing you I do

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Switch Hearts - Megan amp; Liz I saw you in your red car today Wondering how you looked okay And it seems to be fine And yo

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

the Innocence Mission是美国的一个摇滚类型的乐队组合,成立于1982年,在近达二十几年的时间里,发表了数张摇滚及民族摇滚风格的专辑和单曲。乐团的中心成员是Karen Peris与Don Peris。他们是一对

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲