年仅22岁的Bobby Tinsley,曾出过一张专辑《Page 1》和4首单曲,他的歌应该是近年才在网络上开始流行的,总体上说风格属于慢版RB,曲风很接近BoyzIIMan和Brian Mcknight,但Bobby Tinsley的曲风确更偏温

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Palms to the sky, we unite I'm feeling it, feeling it, feelin-fee-feeling it We rise tonight I'm checking you out in your sweet desire I'm coming over to make you mine It's a crime boy, you're so fine I'm checking you out boy it's a green light I'm g

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

She was covered in leather and gold Twenty one years old I lost her in the cold It's unfair' she's out there Somewhere' somewhere' somewhere in Brooklyn She's somewhere' somewhere' somewhere in Brooklyn Little miss perfect sitting at the train stop R

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice Who cares baby I think I wanna marry you Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard We can g

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah Yeah... Just clap with us It's B. McKnight yeah yeah And Rio Yellowman winans, just clap with us See real men know what they really want Mr. Cheeks, talk to that girl right there, I need that Special kinda friend Let me clown witcha Get to know

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Maybe time and space are in a continum like Einstein said And maybe time travel might even be possible, but long after we'e dead Maybe the sun revolves around the earth, we don' think it do Maybe serendipity brought you here to me and me to you Maybe

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah, even when I'm on my own I know I'm not alone 'Cause you got me And when others try to turn me down I'm gonna stand my ground Like you told me See I I think that you were sent from heaven to protect me That's why I don't mind doing anything you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I've got a new walk 我一定要走新路 And a new point of view 还有新的观点 A new purpose for everything I do. 我要我做的一切的新用途 I got a new rule on me. 我给自己定了一个新规则 Real folks around me. 那些在我身边

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Gotta serve it to me, hot Just like I like my coffee Its keepin me from sleepin on my job Just like I like my coffee Serve it to me tall, strong and dark. Just like I like my coffee Thats the way I like my man, thats how ya gotta love me Thats the wa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Im breathing you like my air now Got me floatin like Im outer space And I cant lose with you here now Theres no one that can dare take your place Cuz your worth every argument Every battle proves its scar So far from perfect But youve been perfect so

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

First off I'm a say it like this I don't care where she's going 'cause I'm that chick I know I got what it takes Ain't never been the hardest chick, I'm a particular make And I ain't tryin to be happy with it You gotta know how to pizazz, She got the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You were all that I wanted I fell in love with all of your heart and your soul From that morning couldn't imagine You went from hurting me you're mistreated in your love I should have loved Rivers of tear drops This short pains in my heart This was t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] I wish I could turn my body inside out So you could see every piece of me My heart can't contain this, my mouth don't explain it It ain't enough to tell you what I mean There's only so many words I could use to tell you what you do to me U

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You always were the brightest girl in class, And always looked to make you live. And no one would even had to ask, If we were more than friends. You were my everything now, When I said I put that ring on. When I write songs and sing for, yeah. . And

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Do you know the feeling When sometimes you wake up young, And sometimes you wake up old And sometimes you're so in love And do you know the feeling When their love just comes undone And i cant figure it out What something's got me unlock, But you my

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

We can run we can fly or get caught in traffic yeah Or we can sink or we can swim or just look right past it yeah We can survive or let it die theres only one way this can go Do we know exactly what were saying I never thought Id end up here like thi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] Yeah I got a question for you baby [Verse 1] Would you think a nigga rude If I said I wanna fuck? Right now (Whatchu sayin) Beautiful, don't you be a prude You know what you came to do Gon lay it down Got my J' rolled tight, and with a light

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I cant live without ya I cant live without ya Girl you got me shook After all of the fightin and the screams Snatched up ya keys Than ya got in the range knowing that its rainin' (Why'd I let you go) I dont know how long it took But I know that I dro

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Love If your missing that someone you love Let me see you do a step, do a step I know that I apologized about a million times I know your heard this all before ohh yeah What can I say, that can make you change your mind You see I'm not the man you us

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

If you cut, I will bleed, bring me down to my knees You make me feel what I am is never good enough Can you help me understand, thought I made you a better man I guess somehow along the way, things just change It seems just like a distant memory That

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯