R.I.P, to the girl you used to see Her days are over, baby she's over I decided to give you all of me Baby come closer, baby come closer Sexy senorita, I feel you ora Jump out at no remoter Get in my flight and saucer I'll make you call me daddy Even

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la You say you've seen too many things that turn out to be too good to be true Against your better judgment opened up your heart 'til you found the joke was on y

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohhhh, oh Come here, let me talk to you One call, two calls, three calls Is that what I do to you? that what I do to Ya outside my door, scared to be alone I know youre addicted too I know its hard to understand to Sometimes a woman wanna act like a

Ohh, I got it, I got it Been a ten since it all began Don't ask me why 'cause I got it I work hard, yeah I put work in He shine it up but I drive it I ain't saying that I'm bragging babe I just like to celebrate my accolades Push it to the limit, lik

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's my first real love out of all loving It's my first real love and I don't wanna lose it now But every time we get so close I fear that love will lose us both It's my first real love out of all Hey, baby You are all I ever wanted You are everythin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah, He's a walkin'(walkin') Talkin' (talkin') Livin' Regret I wish I never met him, Never slept wit him Never involved myself If I would have known better I would never stayed together witchyu He wrong, so I'm gone and I ain't comin' back Wish I co

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Let's play a game Whatever start I kiss you right, you kiss me You kiss me there, I'll kiss you back Let's play a game You got my front, I got yo back You kiss me there, I'll kiss you back Let's play a game I kiss you there, you'll kiss me back Let's

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Early in the morning Early in the morning Early in the morning Early in the morning Ooh, ooh, I got a thing for you too Ooh, ooh, I got a thing for you too (Thing for you) I think about you Early in the morning, early in the morning Early in the morn

[Intro] There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo [Verse 1] Lately I, don't know why every time I think about you I just wanna cry It's not the cry

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Time and time again I convince myself that we ain't over Don't listen to my friends when they say I'm a fool cause they don't know love But then you go and do some shit that proves em all right And each and every time I try to make it work (I try to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah that was you But who was that I aint feelin the way that hes leanin back With his arm around you Like he ownin that Somebody needs to tell the boy to drop the act Its gotta be Something in the water that youre drinkin What the fuck you thinkin G

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Its like ooh, ooh I wouldnt mind waiting on somebody like you I know you heard it all before But baby its true I tried to look the other way when I saw you walk by So you wouldnt think I was one of those guys Who be sayin I got money and I could buy

I didnt know know Until I saw you run That perfect glow glow It wasnt from the sun Where do I go go When I have no light Cause you were my sunshine When you were here here I felt like I could fly But now I fear fear To look up at the sky And its so c

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Times like this, I wish I never existed Nobody wants to listen I'm screaming out for help Times like this, I wish that I could let go And open up a window, free to be myself But then there's you Standing over me, tryna make a fool of me Tryna get the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

We used to be, we used to be Lovers But now we don't, ever see Each other [Hook:] And I know you think I'm too busy for love (No, no) When did everything become So fucked up? (Oh, no) The blame can't all be mine (no) Cause it was just a matter of tim

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1] You know I wanna stay but you know i gotta go (Girl I) Really wanna sleep but you know I gotta leave (Girl I) I'm scooping up my keys and I'm walking out the door (Girl I) Hate it when you call my name cuz you make me wanna change my mind [

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I don't give a damn about your man understand I just know he ain't a nigga like me Know he ain't a nigga like me but I know he ain't a nigga like me I really don't care about plans I'm just saying you should roll with a nigga like me Roll with a nigg

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Seems like Im not here Its like I dont mean nothing Like glass unclear Almost like you can see straight through me I got questions but no answers So tired of being confused and I Dont wanna stay right here and I Gotta find my wings and fly I gotta fi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

yeah ah ah ah brick n lace inna di place your love is wicked, wicked , wicked oh come on runnin' around i can't get through my day (you feel me) thoughts of you just keep consuming me (inna my head inna my head) (okay) cause i thought i could do it b

Temporarily, I lost my mind, but it feels alright When you're here with me, I get so high I taste you on my lips, and you begin, to get under my skin You know I can't resist, letting you in Right where I wanna be With you inside of me And I cant hard

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯