What if I took my time to love you? What if I put no one above you? What if I did the things That really mattered? What if I ran through Hoops of disaster? No one would care if We never made it We're in this alone So why don't we face it There is no

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

平实内敛的唱功更胜花腔耍弄的把戏,这就是拥有「节奏蓝调女皇」美誉的Mary J. Blige深植在人们心中的第一印象。入列滚石杂志「史上百大经典歌手」、VH1频道「史上百大艺人」、时尚杂志

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Tonight is all about us And I cant wait to spend it... with you We celebrating our love And all the choice we had The tribulations weve been trough Girl(girl, girl) You looking like a star tonight (And I know is that you) You wearing that dress i lik

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

节奏蓝调:我们都是普通人 Ordinary People Ordinary People 是格莱美获得者John Legend在04年推出的专辑《Get Lifted》当中的第二首单曲。在这首歌曲当中,John Legend唯一采用的乐器便是他自弹自奏的钢琴

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

卡拉迪仑(Cara Dillon)来自爱尔兰音乐世家,略显稚嫩的声音,却负荷着香醇的音乐。Cara大自然一般空灵的歌声,娓娓道来她的心情、她对爱情与离别的诠释。一股清新淡雅的爱尔兰乡土气息

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

当今似乎有很多人不知道这首歌,但这首歌在流行乐界的地位却是令人高山仰止。到目前为止,已有至少144个翻唱版本,还被翻译成各国语言,比如德国等。翻唱版本中,Lighthouse Family版本较为

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

蓝调天后的唯美新单:Katie Melua - The Flood 英国爵士蓝调歌手Katie Melua拥有一种独特的嗓音,柔媚复古,性感妖娆。这首The Flood是今年她推出的新单曲,声线飘渺流畅,优美得让人想飘起来。MV也

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Why do I keep fallin', keep installin' bullsh*t in my mind When waterproof mascara is the key to start those tell tale signs My make-up is my armour for the drama's that I always fight Attire is inspired is the utter (?) statement of my life . I just

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

◎唱片传奇教父Clive Davis监制,Arista拉丁/节奏蓝调小公主惊艳歌坛展露大将之风初登场专辑 ◎尼力、阿肯力邀巡演,传媒誉为传奇拉丁歌后Selena接班人 ◎Baby Bash、LilWayne跨刀合作,包括红王牌制作人Timbaland、Happy Perez(Frankie J)、新生代节奏蓝调才子NeYo、

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lyrics Wait till you hear from me by Sarah Connor Intro This song is about Maria A close friend of mine Who lost herself in drugs She told me to wait for her But guess what... She never came back And I'm still waiting She told me Chorus Wait 'til yo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

lately you have been asking me 最近你总是在问我, if all my words are true 是否我说的话都是真的, don't you know I'll do anything for you 难道你不知道我会为你做任何事? sometimes i haven't been good to you 有时候对

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

蓝调天后的唯美新单:Katie Melua - The Flood 英国爵士蓝调歌手Katie Melua拥有一种独特的嗓音,柔媚复古,性感妖娆。这首The Flood是今年她推出的新单曲,声线飘渺流畅,优美得让人想飘起来。MV也

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Now what if I never kiss your lips again 如果我现在无法再吻你 Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace. 或无法感受你甜蜜的拥抱 How would I ever go on?, 那我要如何活下去 Without you there's no place to belong 没有你 没有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

There's a song that's inside of my soul 我灵魂深处有一首歌 It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again 我一再尝试 把它谱而成曲 I'm awake in the infinite cold 早上醒来 是无尽的寒冷 Would you sing to me over

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Don't wear my shades to be cool I wear to hide my tears from you Behind the smoke I'm so red eye And i'm tired of you asking why I said I've been lying to you And i've been lying to me too My heart has been through hell and back I've only dressed in

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I, I Just Died In Your Eyes, Eyes Just Died In Your Eyes, Eyes Just Died In Your Eyes There's A Silence In The Air Tonight There's A Secret We Can't Hide Behind No More There's A Distance We Don't Dare To Go And A Million Things That I Don't Wanna Kn

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Is it really over? Between us two, Then why don't you love me? The way that I still love you, So many mistakes made, In so little time, Girl I'm so regretful, I must have been out of my mind. [Chorus:] I don't wanna live another day Without you by my

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

There's a fire starting in my heart, Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark. Finally I can see you crystal clear Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare. See how I'll leave, with every piece of you Don't underestimate the

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Hello, hi, goodbye So I'm saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying . Imagine a future of you and me Seems good and then you leave The pain in this vision is killing me Reality is we will never be I'm prone

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Dozen Roses amp; A Six-Pack - Cole Swinde ll There's that flower shop on Main. Lord it's been too long since it's seen my face. I probably should've stopped by yesterday. Just a few miles from our house. There's a neon sign flashing coldest beer in t

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲