Don't it feel good babe Don't it feel good baby Cause, it's so brand new babe It's so brand new baby. Don't it feel good babe Don't it feel good baby Cause, it's so brand new babe It's so brand new baby. And now now here we are (here we are) In this

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

isnt it strange how life is so real everytime you meet someone you feel someone you hold every night the way that it makes you feel just a kiss in the dark made a change in my heart why did i wait so long to find a love so very strong it was so right

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Like a fool I went and stayed too long Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong Ooh baby Here I am Signed sealed delivered I'm yours Like that time I went and said goodbye Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry Ooh baby Here I am Signed sealed deli

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I don't wanna lose you again I just wanna be by your side forever I don't wanna lose you again I just wanna be close to you my baby I was out of my mind thought you was seeing someone else spying and finding a way to get you back again do you remembe

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Oh, I want to be yours yeah, Oh let's keep that record going Heart of mine, I'm sure you'll agree We've never been in love before, honestly I think she's the one and the lady for me I know she feels the same way sincerely Girl you're on my mind alway

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sweetheart please touch my heart and listen!!! First, first time I looked into your eyes I saw heaven, oh, heaven in your eyes Everything I did before you, wasn't worth my while It should've been you all the time I do anything, and everything to plea

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Finally we're alone Turn off the telephone This is the night We've been waiting for so long Only lit by candlelight Laying by the fireside I'm getting that feelin' And it's comin' on so strong I'm gonna stay with you play with you I know exactly what

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I remember how you used to wait by the phone Counting every minute that I was gone And you used to call me sweet things in the morning light After you would hug me so tender Each and every night Lately you got so much to do And your never at home By

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

There is distance between us Making me feel like Im about to take a bus, plane, train or bike Just so I can have you right by my side Even if its only for one night I cant help it Im enamored by you I cant wait to explore Your touch, your kiss, where

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I'm looking around and I see more of the same People looking for purpose, someone to blame As I'm on my quest for fame, every day the places change As they humble trying to play the game I figured it out, my dreams are bigger than me Been taken much

[Verse 1:] Lately it's been hard for me to get to fall asleep Cause when you walked out, you walk into my dreams Hearing these memories all in my head Was it your voice that said? Come back to bed I know there was a reason that I had to walk out But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Stuck in the middle, I can see where Ive been My eyes are open and I know where Im going So much is in the way There are people around being negative And they always got something to say They say youll never be what you want to be And youll never get

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ledisi在她只有八岁的时候,她就已经和新奥尔良交响乐团一起演出了。在Ledisi少年时代,她经常在附近的公园观看她的母亲和当地的一支RB乐队的演出。在随父母搬到Oakland之后,Ledisi也开始像

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

People keep asking about this glow I have 'Cause I'm just not the same They say I'm walking different, talking different Looks like all of me has changed Magic is in my eyes, I can no longer hide When they look at me What they fail to see Is the love

You could shot me you could cut me you could take my breath away Push me in front of a train wouldn't matter either way I could take a million pills until my heart no longer beats To have that part of me now you should see how much it bleeds . Cause

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Every time you walk through the door I rise and I fall right into your arms where I belong When I feel I'm falling apart You put back the pieces right into my heart right into my heart Every time you walk through the door I rise and I fall right into

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] She say but still Nothing feel Like the thrill When she go with a man Say she need a lot more than what niggas got in they pants (oooh) Said that I could get the number But we'll never be more than friends Cause she just turned lesbian [Ho

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Whoa Whoa 1234 What's up girl? let me holler at you for a second. I just want you to know all of those other girls they never meant anything to me, your the only one for me [Verse 1:] You turned me on, sounds so good talking fast. But before we go on

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Looking for a girl that was here but now she's gone Felt so good even though she did me wrong She knows what I want but she's bad for me She gets what she wants when she's touching me I should've known better but she took my self control You can take

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I still believe that if you and i Could turn the clocks back, we'd realize That what we have has gone from worse to bad It's clear, things are not what they appear Tell me what happened to butterflies I used to get them, when you;d walk by And i'd ju

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯