Sometimes you feel like you've been left behind Sometimes the light can be so hard to find If someone tells you you're not strong enough When someone tells you you're not good enough Don't believe a word they say Everything will be OK Let me take you

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I was in the darkness waiting to be found my heart was locked away and beaten to the ground tried to find my way but there was no way out but when youre close to me, whenever youre around you take the pain away, you make it worth the wait and I pray

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Robin_SHI Mama said Don't you play around town But i just can't control myself Picking up that boy tonight Ain't gonna put him down 'til it feels all right People stop and stare Cuz looking is fair Come on over baby let me show you how i care It's ge

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] I don't need you to Tell me I'm pretty to make me feel beautiful I don't need you to Give me your strength to make me feel I'm strong I got all of this strength that I need here Inside my own two hands All that I want is your love and resp

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Gotta Tell You Gotta Tell You Yeah' yeah' yeah' yeah' yeah Your love for me came as a waterfall Flowin' inside me like never before But baby' I know better now Somethin' I didn't see Your love for me When you walk in the room that very night A specia

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Thinking back when we first met I remember what you said You said you'd never leave me I let go of your hand Built my castle in the sand But now I'm reachin' out again And I'm not letting go till you Hold me mold me Sometimes I feel so all alone See,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I can't remember, why we fell apart From something that was so meant to be Forever was the promise in our hearts Now more and more, I wonder where you are Do I ever cross your mind, any time? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me? Do I ever cross y

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sometimes we don't listen To what we already know Take time to hear me 'Cause you've got to be told So busy looking for love Like you don't know your worth Get it together Even when it hurts You gotta be good to yourself, yeah good to You can't wait

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

They say it's a river that circles the Earth A beam of light shinin' to the edge of the universe It conquers all It changes everything They say it's a blessing They say it's a gift They say it's a miracle and I believe that it is It conquers all But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] Have you ever felt, oh Have you ever felt like that? Like you just, just rushing through life. Like you don't have time for your friends or the world outside. Well, I've been there. We gotta slow down, take a look around. When we gonna sto

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I remember when I first saw your face I can't forget those pretty eyes and your smile can't be erased It was early this morning I felt something new Felt so like, felt so good could this be true [Chorus:] I think I'm in love, all over again I think I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Girl, I believe you can fly, 'cause you got those angel wings, You know just what I mean, And plus the voice you sing, Can save a life, My baby's on the scene, Some hurting to me, She's my everything, I can't deny, I love her more everyday, And I got

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I want you to, wrap your hands around my body Take me to another place let's get away from here I want you to, let me know exactly how you feel No holding back, no strings attached wanna touch your body Let me show you something brand new When we're

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] Yeah Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl oh oh Let's go [Chorus: Trey Songz] Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw your hands up Tell s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I told you on the day we wed 早在婚礼那天我就告诉过你 I was gonna love you 'til I's dead 这一生我会永远爱你 Made you wait 'til our weddin' night 我的第一次要你等到新婚夜 That's the first and the last time I'll wear wh

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Yeah, love is pain Dedicated to all my broken-hearted people One's old a flame Just scream my name And I'm so sick of love songs Yeah, I hate damn love songs, memento of ours Geojitmal... Neujeun bam biga naeryeowa neol deryeowa Jeojeun gieok kkeute

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

来自瑞典这个北方国度的甜美清新邻家女孩Sophie Zelmani,以其生活化、发自内心真诚的诗意词句,简单乾净透澈却能直接触摸隐藏在心灵深处纤纤情感的音乐,而征服了瑞典、欧陆乃至亚洲的广

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

It Is Well With My Soul The Innocence Mission 《Now The Day Is Over》 When peace like a river attendeth my way When sorrows like sea billows roll Whatever my lot thou hast taught me to say It is well, it is well with my soul It is well (it is well)

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

My Love Goes With You The Innocence Mission 《Now The Day Is Over 》 Beautiful and dearest child, morning comes soon,sleep awhile. Fly away to trees that sway in dreams peaceful and green. Of the happiness you bring I will sing,oh I will sing. My l

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲