President Bush Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month THE PRESIDENT: Hola! Sintese. Bienvenidos a la Casa Blanca. (Laughter.) ste es el ltimo Mes de la Hispanidad que paso como presidente -- y por eso, le dije a mi personal que hoy quera hablarles slo e

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: It's an amazing experience to come back to a place where you were raised. Laura was raised in Midland, I was raised in Midland, this is -- this is one of the three homes I lived in, and I kind of remember it. (Laughter.) The bedroom -

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: President Peres and Mr. Prime Minister, Madam Speaker, thank very much for hosting this special session. President Beinish, Leader of the Opposition Netanyahu, Ministers, members of the Knesset, distinguished guests: Shalom. Laura and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Next week I'm going to travel to Japan for the eighth and final G8 summit of my presidency. At recent summits, G8 countries have made pledges to help developing nations address challenges, from health care to education,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Im just about to leave for Europe. Im looking forward to my trip. Im looking forward to meeting with our friends and allies. Weve got strong relations in Europe, and this trip will help solidify those relations. And we g

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all for coming. I want to thank Dr. Lindsey and Bob Carroll, and John and Marty -- thank you all for talking about the benefits and wisdom of keeping taxes low. I do want to remind people what life was like in the years 2001

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: It's been a pleasure of my presidency to get to know the leaders of Rolling Thunder. For our fellow citizens who don't know Rolling Thunder, Rolling Thunder is the moment in time here in Washington, on Memorial Day Weekend, when thous

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: I want to thank you for the warm welcome to Fort Bragg. It is good to be at the home of the Airborne and Special Operation Forces. This is my fourth visit to Fort Bragg since I have been honored to be the President. Somehow I always f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week Congress moved forward on two important issues affecting the national security of our country. Yesterday the House passed a responsible war funding bill that will provide vital resources to our men and women on

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, welcome to the Oval Office. It was about a year ago that I had the great pleasure of visiting your beautiful country, and I want to thank you for the warm hospitality you showed and thank you for giving me a chanc

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

situations decline, as the economy is improved, as political reconciliation is taking place, we can bring more troops home. Thats the whole purpose of the strategy. And so, give the Iraqis more responsibility. Let them take more -- be in more charge

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. The policy of the United States is a Korean Peninsula free of all nuclear weapons. This morning, we moved a step closer to that goal, when North Korean officials submitted a declaration of their nuclear programs to the C

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: The 4th of July is fast approaching, and Democratic leaders in Congress have scheduled another recess. Americans are concerned that Congress may leave town with a lot of important business that hasnt been completed. Before they leave,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Attends Reopening of the National Museum of American History THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Laura and I are thrilled to be here. We are honored you would invite us to reopen one of the country's great civic institutions -- the Smithsonian'

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Attends APEC CEO Summit 2008 PRESIDENT BUSH: Gracias, seor. (Laughter.) What he forgot to say, Secretary Rice, is that he went to Notre Dame. She is a great supporter of Notre Dame. And thank you for having me. Laura and I are delight

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I just had a briefing by my national security team on the latest updates -- on the latest developments in Georgia. And there is some progress to report. First of all, I want to thank Secretary of State Rice for her trip,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Visits with American and Korean Troops THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Berlus -- how about the Corporal? What a silver-tongued devil. (Applause.) Thank you, Corporal Berlus. Thanks for the kind introduction. I'm feeling pretty spiffy in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This has been a month of encouraging news from Iraq. Violence is down to its lowest level since the spring of 2004, and we're now in our third consecutive month with reduced violence levels holding steady. General Petrae

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I just finished a good Cabinet meeting, and I want to thank the members of my Cabinet for serving our country. We discussed the challenges facing our economy, amongst other things, and we spent time on the high gasoline

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: I want to thank an extraordinary group of American citizens who have served our country as members of my Cabinet. Everybody around this table here could have taken the easy road and stayed home and worried about their own comforts, bu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言