暂无音频 Health Care Reform:Urgency and Determination STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT AFTER MEETING WITH HOUSE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP South Drive at the Oval Office 10:20 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good morning, everybody. This is a gorgeous day and an encou

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON JOB CREATION AND JOB TRAINING Room 350 Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building 11:38 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good morning, everybody. This morning we learned that our economy lost another 539,000 jobs in t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AFTER ROUNDTABLE WITH BUSINESS LEADERS TO DISCUSS EMPLOYER HEALTH CARE COSTS Roosevelt Room 12:23 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. We just had a wonderful conversation that is a corollary to the discussion

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十月)

Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Washington, D.C. Good morning. I want to briefly share some news about our economy, and talk about the work that were doing both to protect American consumers, and to put our economy back on a path to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Delivers Commencement Address at Texas AM THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Howdy! AUDIENCE: Howdy! THE PRESIDENT: I am thrilled to be back in Aggieland. (Applause.) And it's always an honor to be introduced by the President of the United

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Defense Transformation at West Point THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Please be seated. Thank you, General, for your warm welcome. Thank you for inviting me here to West Point. I now know why you're so happy I'm here -- (laughter -

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: You know, one of the great things about our country is the number of people who volunteer during one of these incidents. Here are some Red Cross volunteers. They are -- they symbolize the thousands that will help. And my call to our f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 Remarks of President Barack Obama National Prayer Breakfast Thursday, February 5th, 2009 Washington, DC Good morning. I want to thank the Co-Chairs of this breakfast, Representatives Heath Shuler and Vernon Ehlers. Id also like to thank Ton

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

WEEKLY ADDRESS OF THE PRESIDENT TO THE NATION February 14, 2009 This week, I spent some time with Americans across the country who are hurting because of our economic crisis. People closing the businesses they scrimped and saved to start. Families l

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON THE FISCAL YEAR 2010 BUDGET Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Room 350 February 26, 2009 9:55 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Before I begin, I have some good news to report. Starting today, the recently un

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Saturday, April 11, 2009 I speak to you today during a time that is holy and filled with meaning for believers around the world. Earlier this week, Jewish people gathered with family and friends to re

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

The initial run of Open for Questions came to a close with the Presidents online town hall this morning. With almost a hundred thousand participants and more than three and a half million votes, it was an eye-opening experience and showed the potent

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 In his press conference last night, the President explained why he is committed to the change in course on the nations priorities that his budget represents. In response to a question about the deficit, he expounded on the reasons for addre

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AFTER ECONOMIC DAILY BRIEFING Cabinet Room 11:57 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Well, good morning. As all of you know, we have been busy on a whole host of fronts over the last several weeks, with the primary purpose of s

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT Today I have signed into law H.R. 146, the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. This landmark bill will protect millions of acres of Federal land as wilderness, protect more than 1,000 miles of rivers throu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 Remarks by President Obama and Commerce Secretary Nominee Gary Locke THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary ___________________________ For Immediate Release February 25, 2009 11:08 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Good morning, everybody. La

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

The President reflects on lessons from his time spent outside Washington recently, which only reinforced the core principles in his budget. The budget will be his central focus throughout this week: These investments are not a wish list of prioritie

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 This morning the President met with Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad and House Budget Committee Chairman John Spratt. After the meeting, the President spoke about the investments and hard choices his budget makes. He noted at th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 Weekly Address: Reversing a Troubling Trend in Food Safety In this week's address, President Barack Obama makes key announcements regarding the safety of our nation's food. We are a nation built on the strength of individual initiative. But

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

In pockets of excellence across this country, we are seeing what children from all walks of life can, and will achieve, when we set high standards, have high expectations when we do a job of preparing them. Instead, it's because politics and ideolog

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言