President Bush Meets with Prime Minister of Ireland Bertie Ahern PRESIDENT BUSH: Taoiseach, welcome, and Happy St. Patrick's Day. It's always a joy to welcome the Taoiseach here to the Oval Office. And it's a reminder of the unbelievably powerful in

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses FISA THE PRESIDENT: Last month House leaders declared that they needed 21 additional days to pass legislation giving our intelligence professionals the tools they need to protect America. That deadline passed last Saturday w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with His Majesty King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa of Bahrain PRESIDENT BUSH: Your Majesty, welcome back to Washington. It is such a pleasure to see you. I still have such fond memories of our trip to the Kingdom of Bahrain. His Maj

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Visits Dayton, Ohio, Discusses Global War on Terror THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all very much. (Applause.) General Metcalf, thanks, thanks for welcoming me back here. I am really pleased to be back to Wright-Patt, and it's great to be on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: It's been my honor to welcome to the Oval Office the President and First Lady of a close friend of the United States. Mr. President, thank you for coming. We've had a good discussion about a variety of issues. We discussed bilateral

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Please be seated. I want to thank members of my Cabinet for joining me here today. Madam Ambassador, thank you for coming. I appreciate those who support free trade and fair trade for joining us on this important occasion. I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good to see you all. Welcome. Go Tigers! (Applause.) Sit down. Please sit down. Thanks for coming. So I met some of these men in 2004 -- they feel pretty comfortable they were going to be back here. Some of them weren't so sure I was g

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Visits Bucharest, Romania, Discusses NATO THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thank you, and good morning. I appreciate former Presidents Iliescu and Constantinescu for joining us today. I want to thank the President of Latvia and Mrs. Zatl

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Views HIV/AIDS Skit PRESIDENT BUSH: Thank you all very much for letting Laura and me come by your school. And thank you all for coming. You did an excellent job. And we love the Peace Corps. They're great, aren't they? Listen, Laura a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Housing, Economy THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. I really want to thank Congressman Chris Smith and Vito Fossella for joining me here in Freehold, New Jersey. I'm here at a company called Novadebt, and I really appreciat

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Participates in Signing Ceremony with NATO Secretary General De Hoop Scheffer for NATO Accession Protocols for Albania and Croatia PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Secretary General, it's good to have you here in the White House. SECRETARY GENERAL

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Attends White House Summit on International Development THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, all. Madam President. Madam President I could not think of anybody better to give me dancing lessons than you. (Laughter.) We love you. I love your spir

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Be seated. (Laughter.) Welcome. What a great day for the White House. I am pleased to welcome volunteers from around the United States who have given of their time to help those who need help, and we're sure glad you're here. Those of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all for coming. Welcome. Si ntese. (Laughter.) Laura and I welcome you to the Rose Garden for what is going to be a spectacular evening. We are so glad you are here. Ambassador Garza, thank you for coming. Ambassador Sarukhan

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: It has been an honor to welcome the President and Prime Minister of an independent Kosovo to the Oval Office. I'm proud you all are here. I welcome you. I'm a strong supporter of Kosovo's independence. I'm against any partition of Ko

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. President, thank you for coming. I first started my conversation with the President by complimenting him on his leadership in the United Nations and in the region. You've been a constructive force for peace and stability. And we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush and President Uribe of the Republic of Colombia Participate in Joint Press Availability PRESIDENT BUSH: Good morning, Mr. President. Welcome back to the White House. I appreciate your friendship and I admire your bold leadership. You

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Members of my Cabinet have assembled here, and I thank you all for coming. We recognize that the pre-storm efforts were important and so are the follow-up efforts -- in other words, what happens after the storm passes is as important

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT GEORGE H.W. BUSH: Thank you very much. (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you. (Applause.) Thank you, Ambassador. Mr. President, all you distinguished guests, including the man that was responsible for my coming out here in 1974 -- Henry Kissing

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, welcome. It's been a -- it's been a very constructive morning. We've had a good meeting in the Oval Office. And then I'm going to have lunch with the Prime Minister here in the main White House. And that's fitting

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言