President Bush Visits ColorCraft of Virginia, Inc., Discusses Stimulus Package, Economy THE PRESIDENT: Jim, thank you very much for your hospitality. Thank you all very much for greeting me here. ColorCraft is a small, thriving business that will be

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with G7 Finance Ministers to Discuss World Economy THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all very much. Good morning. Secretary Paulson, Secretary Rice and I just had a productive discussion with finance ministers of America's partners in th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Madam Chancellor, thank you for yet another visit. I value your friendship. I value your advice. We talked about a lot of common problems, and a lot of common opportunities. We talked about the G8. We talked about the need to work --

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Mr. Secretary, thank you for the kind introduction. General Moseley, General Regni; Mr. Congressman, thank you. Academy staff and faculty, distinguished guests, and proud family members. I am so pleased to stand before the f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: I want to thank the members of Congress who've joined us as I sign the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, a piece of legislation which prohibits health insurers and employers from discriminating on the basis of genetic informat

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Bienvenidos. Thanks for coming to mark this Day of Solidarity with the Cuban People. This is a day of pride, as we honor the culture and history of a noble nation. It is a day of sorrow, as we reflect on the continued oppression of the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I want to thank Secretary Kempthorne and Secretary Bodman for joining me. For many Americans, there is no more pressing concern than the price of gasoline. Truckers and farmers and small business owners have been hit esp

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Sends Condolences to Victims of Flooding THE PRESIDENT: Laura and I had the joy of worshiping here in Paris. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are suffering from the floods in our country; I know there's a lot of people hurt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with President Saca of El Salvador PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. President, bienvenido de nuevo. I am honored to have you back. I appreciate your friendship, and I appreciate your strong leadership for the people of our close ally, El Sal

President Bush Visits Fort Campbell THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Please be seated -- unless, of course, you don't have a seat. (Laughter.) I am honored to be here at Fort Campbell. (Applause.) I'm honored to be with the Screaming Eagles of the 101st Ai

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Aviation Congestion and Transportation Safety THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Please be seated. Madam Secretary, thank you for the kind introduction. Thank you for the reception. I am honored to be with the men and women who work

President Bush Attends Rededication Ceremony of the Intrepid Sea, Air Space Museum THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thank you for the warm welcome. Be seated. Charles and Rich, thanks a lot. I gratefully accept the Freedom Award. And I'm honored to be

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Tapper. We have been through a lot together. As I look through the room, I see Jake, Mike, Herman, Ann Compton. Just seemed like yesterday that -- that I was on the campaign trail and you were analyzing my speeches and my p

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Makes Farewell Address to the Nation THE PRESIDENT: Fellow citizens: For eight years, it has been my honor to serve as your President. The first decade of this new century has been a period of consequence -- a time set apart. Tonight,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Commemorates Foreign Policy Achievements and Presents Medal of Freedom to Ambassador Ryan Crocker THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. I got five days left; be seated. (Laughter.) Madam Secretary, thank you very much for your kind introducti

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you for the warm welcome. And Laura and I are thrilled to be here at Kearny School. We have come because this is one of the really fine schools in the city of Philadelphia. We bring greetings from the Nation's Capital, but more

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Conservation and the Environment THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Please be seated. Thank you for coming, and Happy New Year. Laura and I thank all of our distinguished guests, starting with members of my Cabinet -- Secretary K

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with First Vice President of the Government of National Unity of the Republic of Sudan and President of the Government of Southern Sudan Salva Kiir Mayardit PRESIDENT BUSH: I'm proud to be meeting again with the Vice President o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Administration's Plan to Assist Automakers THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. For years, America's automakers have faced serious challenges -- burdensome costs, a shrinking share of the market, and declining profits. In recent mon

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses National Security, Homeland Security and the Freedom Agenda at U.S. Army War College THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Please be seated. (Applause.) Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sorry I'm late. (Laughter.) But I am

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言