REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AFTER THE TRILATERAL MEETING WITH PRESIDENT KARZAI OF AFGHANISTAN AND PRESIDENT ZARDARI OF PAKISTAN Grand Foyer 4:11 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. We just finished an important trilateral meeting among t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION Grand Foyer, The White House Febuary 4, 2009 THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Tim, for your hard work on this issue and on the economic recovery. The economic crisis we face is unlike any we've se

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT A LINCOLN BICENTENNIAL CELEBRATION U.S. Capitol Washington, D.C. 11:47 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you. Pease, be seated. Thank you very much. Madam Speaker, Leader Reid, members of Congress, dear fr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON INFRASTRUCTURE Fairfax County Parkway Connector Site Springfield, Virginia 11:18 A.M. EST February 11, 2009 THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, everybody. I am extraordinarily pleased to be here with Virginia's Governor, an excepti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks of President Barack Obama As Prepared for Delivery Address to Joint Session of Congress Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 Madame Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, and the First Lady of the United States: Ive come here tonight not

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON THE AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY Grand Foyer 11:07 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good morning, everybody. One of the challenges we've confronted from the beginning of this administration is what to do with the state of

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON IMPROVING VETERANS HEALTH CARE Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building Room 450 11:54 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, John, for your outstanding service, and your friendship is greatly appreciated. I wa

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY PRESIDENT OBAMA TO THE TURKISH PARLIAMENT Turkish Grand National Assembly Complex Ankara, Turkey 3:30 P.M. (Local) PRESIDENT OBAMA: Mr. Speaker, Madam Deputy Speaker, distinguished members, I am honored to speak in this chamber,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Saturday, April 4, 2009 In this new century, we live in a world that has grown smaller and more interconnected than at any time in history. Threats to our nations security and economy can no

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON A NEW STRATEGY FOR AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN Room 450 Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building 9:40 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Please be seated. Before I begin today, let me acknowledge, first of

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES ANNUAL MEETING National Academy of Sciences Washington, D.C. 9:12 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you so much for the wonderful welcome. To President Cicerone, thank you very

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address April 25, 2009 Good morning. Over the last three months, my Administration has taken aggressive action to confront an historic economic crisis. As we do everything that we can to create jobs

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND KING ABDULLAH OF JORDAN IN JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY Oval Office 11:23 A.M. EDT PRESIDENT OBAMA: Hello, everybody. Take your time, guys. We're going to answer a few questions. First of all, I just want to welco

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Saturday, April 18, 2009 Its not news to say that we are living through challenging times: The worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. A credit crisis that has made that downturn worse. An

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE PRESIDENT ON THE AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT 暂无音频 U.S. Department of Transportation Washington, D.C. 11:52 A.M. EDT THE VICE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Mr. Secretary. Mr. President. (Applause.) I think

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks by the President on transportation infrastructure 暂无音频 Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C. March 3, 2009 10:00 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you, DOT. (Applause.) Thank you very much. Please, have a seat. Thank you.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 Remarks by the President on Procurement Room 350 Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building 10:20 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Even if these were the best of times, budget reform would be long overdue in Washington. And we have

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT GRADUATION OF COLUMBUS POLICE DIVISION'S 114TH CLASS Aladdin Shrine Center Columbus, Ohio 10:53 A.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Please, everybody have a seat. Thank you so much. Well, what a wonderful recepti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS AS A CABINET AGENCY Department of Veterans Affairs Washington, D.C. 2:20 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. To Jim Benson for helping to organi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks by the President On Earmark Reform Room 350 Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building 11:23 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I ran for President pledging to change the way business is done in Washington and build a government that

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言