President Bush Meets with President Saakashvili of Georgia PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. President, welcome back to Washington. I was just reminiscing with the President about my trip to Georgia, about the unbelievably good food, and about the dancing. He was

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President and Mrs. Bush Attend White House Easter Egg Roll THE PRESIDENT: Well, Laura and I welcome you to the White House for the Easter Egg Roll. How about the Jonas Brothers? Thanks for coming. (Applause.) We are sure glad you're here. We welcome

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with 2008 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2008 Women's Bassmaster Tour Champion THE PRESIDENT: I've got the fishing champs of this year. And, Judy, thanks for coming. She is from Many, Louisiana. She won the Women's Bassmaster.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: I have just had a very constructive and important dialogue with the United Nations Envoy to Afghanistan. Mr. Ambassador, thank you so very much for coming to the Oval Office, and thank you so much for serving the cause of peace. You'

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: I just had a fascinating opportunity to discuss Afghanistan with eight governors. I started off the meeting by telling them I was a governor once. And I -- and they were then telling me their stories, their concerns. First of all, they

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with Prime Minister Sanader of Croatia in Zagreb, Croatia PRIME MINISTER SANADER: (Speaking in Croatian, no translation.) PRESIDENT BUSH: Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister. It's really good to be with you again. I remember very fond

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Attends North Atlantic Council Summit Meeting THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Secretary General, President Basescu, thank you all very much. For nearly six decades the NATO Alliance has been the hope of a world moving toward freedom and justice, a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Economy THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I just completed a meeting with my working group on financial markets. We discussed the unprecedented and aggressive steps the federal government is taking to address the financial crisis

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Meets with Representatives of American Businesses on the Economic Rescue Package THE PRESIDENT: I want to thank the job creators who have joined me here today to talk about the state of the economy and the need for the House of Repres

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT PERES: Our dear friend and President of the United States and Mrs. George Bush, first of all, mazel tov. Your joy is ours. Welcome to the new Israel, 3,000 years old and going on the 60th. We are grateful to you for gracing this occasion.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Welcome to the White House. And I am honored to join you for the National Day of Prayer. I'm sorry Laura is not here -- she's out selling her book. (Laughter.) Shirley, thank you very much for being the Chairman of the Na

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Thanks. Welcome to the Rose Garden. Please sit down. We are thrilled to welcome members of America's 2008 Summer Olympic and Paralympic teams to the White House. Welcome. (Applause.) Today we honor skill and discipline. You're here be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Across the country, Americans are concerned about the high price of gasoline. Every one of our citizens who drives to work, or takes a family vacation, or runs a small business is feeling the squeeze of rising prices a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Negotiations to Finalize Legislation on the Financial Rescue Package THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. My administration continues to work with the Congress on a rescue plan. And we need a rescue plan. This is -- it's hard work.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Free Trade with Western Hemisphere Leaders THE PRESIDENT: Listen, thank you all very much for being here. I'm joined by leaders throughout our hemisphere to discuss trade and prosperity. I know they're going to want to hear

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Attends Dedication of 9/11 Pentagon Memorial THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Mr. Vice President; Secretary Gates; Madam Speaker; Justices of the Supreme Court; members of my Cabinet and administration; members of Congress; Admiral Mulle

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for coming. It's the first time we've had a chance to visit, and I appreciate the very candid discussion we had. I appreciate the fact that you're committed to working to make sure that relations between

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: I've just assembled my -- many people on my domestic policy team to discuss the current flooding in the Midwest. Of course, our hearts and thoughts go to those who lost life. And of course, we're concerned about those whose -- who los

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Ambassador, its good to see you again. Thank you very much for bringing your colleagues from the United Nations Security Council. First, I want to thank you all very much for serving your respective countries. And thank you for b

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, welcome to the Oval Office. I fondly remember my trip to your country. I remember the wonderful hospitality that you and your government gave to Laura and me. I remember the thousands of people lining the street o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言