暂无音频 Weekly Address: Two Pillars of a New Foundation Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Saturday, May 16, 2009 Good morning. Over the past few months, as we have put in place a plan to speed our economic recovery, I have spoken rep

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON INTERNATIONAL TAX POLICY REFORM Grand Foyer 11:39 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: All right. Good morning, everybody. Hope you all had a good weekend. Let's begin with a simple premise: Nobody likes paying taxes, particu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Saturday, May 2, 2009 Over the last week, my administration has taken several precautions to address the challenge posed by the 2009 H1N1 flu virus. Today, Id like to take a few minutes to explain why

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 Advice from beyond the echo chamber REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY ADVISORY BOARD East Room, The White House February 6, 2009 THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you. Please have a seat. (Applause.) Good

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT NATURALIZATION CEREMONY FOR ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS East Room 1:27 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you so much. This is a lot of fun. This makes so much of the hard work we do worth it, to see this c

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT TOWN HALL Concord Community High School Elkhart, Indiana February 9, 2009 THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you so much. Well, let's -- everybody can have a seat. Make yourselves comfortable -- we're going to be he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks by the President and the Vice President To the national governors association State Dining Room THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Everybody, please have a seat. First of all, thanks for not breaking anything last night. (Laughter.) Thank y

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 暂无音频 Remarks of President Barack Obama As Prepared for Delivery Responsibly Ending the War in Iraq Camp Lejeune, North Carolina Friday, February 27, 2009 Good morning Marines. Good morning Camp Lejeune. Good morning Jacksonville. Thank

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AFTER REGULATORY REFORM MEETING Diplomatic Reception Room February 25, 2009 3:56 P.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. This afternoon, I met with members of my economic team and some key leaders in Congress to discuss th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Earlier this week, I signed into law the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act -- the most sweeping economic recovery plan in history. Because of this plan, 3.5 million Americans will now go to work doing the work that America needs

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON THE HOME MORTGAGE CRISIS Dobson High School Mesa, Arizona 10:25 A.M. MST THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. (Applause.) Please, everybody have a seat. Thank you. Well, it is good to be back in Arizona. (Applause

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Those of us who grew up playing basketball, whether on a playground in the city or a farm in the heartland, are grateful to the game for the lessons it teaches us about life, President Obama says in a special message for the NBA All-Star Game. Tonig

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 On February 27th, President Obama announced his plan to bring the War in Iraq to a responsible end. Today he addressed the troops in Iraq in a surprise visit before coming home from Europe. Find the full transcript below: THE PRESIDENT: Tha

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND RUSSIAN PRESIDENT MEDVEDEV AFTER MEETING Winfield House London, United Kingdom 1:01 P.M. (Local) PRESIDENT OBAMA: Let me just make a brief comment. I am very grateful to President Medvedev for taking the time

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Remarks of President Barack Obama Weekly Address Saturday, March 28, 2009 Washington, DC Even as we face an economic crisis which demands our constant focus, forces of nature can also intervene in ways that create other crises to which we must respo

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 We are living through a time of global economic challenges that cannot be met by half measures or the isolated efforts of any nation. Now, the leaders of the Group of 20 have a responsibility to take bold, comprehensive and coordinated acti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT IN ARNOLD, MISSOURI TOWN HALL Fox Senior High School Arnold, Missouri 10:25 A.M. CDT THE PRESIDENT: Thank you so much. Thank you. Everybody please have a seat. Have a seat. Thank you so much. What a wonderful introd

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 the President just spoke at the Edison Electric Vehicle Technical Center in Pomona, California. The Center provides a broad range of electric transportation services, focusing on solutions for automakers, battery manufacturers, government a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

暂无音频 Remarks of President Barack Obama As Prepared for Delivery Signing of Stem Cell Executive Order and Scientific Integrity Presidential Memorandum Washington, DC March 9, 2009 Today, with the Executive Order I am about to sign, we will bring

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT RECOVERY ACT IMPLEMENTATION CONFERENCE 暂无音频 Room 450 Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Office Building 11:10 A.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. Please, have a seat. I've got my Illinois contingent over here. Pleas

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言