The V.P. slot is on the table because Russo tanked. 拉索要竞选州长,副总统也有了人选 Underwood wanted him to win. 安德伍德想让他赢 Unless he didn't. 除非他赢不了 Maybe he wanted Russo to self-destruct. 或许他就想让拉

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

What was that? 怎么了 The faucet. 水龙头 It wouldn't shut up. 一直关不上 Did you sleep last night? No. 你晚上睡觉没,没 I'll call Nancy and tell her to call a plumber. 我会给南茜打电话,让她叫水管工 Absolute discreti

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Ferguson. Too old. 费格森,太老了 Willis? Too stupid. 威利斯,太蠢了 Boyd. Too queer. 博伊德,太基了 Really? 不是吧 He's married with three kids. 他都结婚,育有三子了 纸牌屋第一季.jpg And wouldn't they be devas

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Your trust. 我想获得你的信任 So, which Zoey Barnes am I to trust? 那我要信任哪个佐伊巴恩斯呢 The one who wrote about the fireman that married the meter maid? 报道消防员娶开停车罚单女警的记者 Or the one who authore

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

What are you doing? 你在干什么 You shouldn't run here. 你不该在这儿跑步 It's disgraceful. 真不知羞耻 Have you no respect? 你不懂得尊重吗 The criteria is a starting point. 考核标准是出发点 纸牌屋第一季.jpg They'r

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Union Station, please. 到联合车站 This is Claire. I'm unavailable to answer the phone, 我是克莱尔,现在不能接听你的电话 but if you leave a message, 如果你留了言 I'll be sure and get back to you shortly. 我会尽快回复你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

She said it would be okay... To backstab me? 她说我们可以,在背后捅我刀子吗 To do what we thought was right. 做我们认为对的事 So she did tell you to vote no. 那她的确让你们投反对票了 She said it wouldn't be the end

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

The whole reason we do these meetings, Frank, 弗兰克,我们会面的目的 is so I can get accurate information from you. 就是为从你那儿得到准确的信息 I always said it was going to be close. 我始终说票数会很胶着 Then why

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

He wasn't interested in that girl. 他对那女孩不感兴趣 And neither was I. 我也是 What were you interested in? 那你对什么感兴趣 Being more than an observer. 不仅是观察别人 You wanted to be seen. 你想受人瞩目 Not just se

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

We know all about the blind trust. 我们非常了解保密委托 Does it concern either of you? 有什么让你们担心的吗 The words Blind And Trust 保密和委托 are not among my favorites in the English language. 绝非我最喜欢的英语单

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I can see your security guy. 我看到你的保镖了 Meechum? 密查姆吗 He's cute. 他可真帅 He'd never go for you. 他不会喜欢你的 Why not? 为什么 You're too intimidating. 你令他生畏 纸牌屋第1季.jpg He's the one with the gu

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Prostitution. 招妓问题 After my divorce, I took a trip to Thailand. 离婚后,我去了趟泰国旅行 It was about two weeks. 大概待了两周 How many women? 找了多少女人 Ten. Fifteen. 10人 15人 I... I don't know. It was a bit of a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Look at me when you say it. 看着我的眼睛说 I promise you. 我向你保证 How you doing on money? 钱还够花吗 I don't have enough for tomorrow. 不够明天花的 What are you doing? 你干什么 I thought you wanted me to... 我以为你要

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

How are you boys doing? We're good. 聊得怎么样,高兴极了 You think I'm fat? Take the Fifth. 你觉得我胖吗,别理他 Seriously, Phil, here, thinks I got fat with old age. 我说真的,菲尔说我是老来发福 Ah, you're a big man

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Come on. Don't quit on me. 加油,别放弃 Oh, I lost count. 我忘记做了几个了 Don't be... don't quit. 别,别放弃 Oh... oh, God! 天啊 Oh, you win. 你赢了 Oh, but it's not a fair fight. 但这不是公平竞争 纸牌屋第1季.jpg

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

These bullet points reflect 着重号标出了 the key planks at the center of our bill. 法案的核心条款 Get comfy. 坐舒服了 This is your home until we have a presentable first draft. 拿不出像样的初稿,就别想回家 Donald, what

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Morning, Freddie! Morning Frank. 早上好,弗莱迪,早上好,弗兰克 How's tricks? I can't kick. 生意好吗,凑合吧 Want to go on in? No, why don't you set me up outside. 要进来吗,不了,就在外头摆一桌吧 Outside? But i

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

These bullet points reflect 着重号标出了 the key planks at the center of our bill. 法案的核心条款 Get comfy. 坐舒服了 This is your home until we have a presentable first draft. 拿不出像样的初稿,就别想回家 Donald, what

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

How much do you know? 你知道多少 That you were with him when he was pulled over. 知道他被抓的时候和你在一起 Who else knows? Just me. 还有谁知道,只有我 I can keep it that way, but I need more. 我不会告诉别人,但你得

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I'll get in touch with Scott again tomorrow. 我明天会再联系斯科特 See if we can push this forward faster. 看能否改变局面 Thank you, Remy. 谢谢你,雷米 But you gotta let me do this my way. 但你得让我用自己的方式去干

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季