which called the Israeli presence 其中称在加沙地带 in the Gaza Strip and West Bank, quote, 和约旦河西岸居住的以色列人 an illegal occupation. 为非法占据 Can I see that? Sure. 我能看下吗,当然 Did you write those words

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Does this very expensive dinner 这顿价值不菲的晚餐 at least buy me an evening of mindblowing sexual congress? 换得来一晚美妙的鱼水之欢吗 It was good, but I don't know if it was that good. 还不错,但也没那么好吧 Fellat

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I've been offered a spot on Nightline. 《晚间报道》邀请我去 You want my advice? 想听我的建议吗 I don't want it. I need it. 不是想,是非常需要 Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛 Okay. 好 纸牌屋第一季.jpg So 11:25. Nightline

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Tell Vasquez the bill is dead. 告诉瓦斯奎兹法案没戏 That's not the first time he's pulled that stunt on me. 他不是头一次跟我来这套了 Probably should have held my tongue, 也许我不该说什么 but I just couldn't resist the ch

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Hello, Peter. 你好,彼得 I am starving. I forgot to eat. 我快饿死了,忘记吃东西了 Would you like something, Peter? 要吃点什么吗,彼得 No. Thanks. 不用了,谢谢 You should eat. 吃点吧 Don't fight. She'll win. 别争了,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

If we do this event, the whole staff walks out. 如果我们接这个活儿,全体员工就罢工 I've got 300 guests 我有三百位客人 You signed a contract with my wife. 你和我太太签了合同 We'll refund your wife's organization 我们会

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I want everything packed for tomorrow. 把行李都收拾好准备明天走 We checked already, dad. Oh, did you? 我们检查过了,爸爸,真的吗 Those are my pink Nikes on the kitchen counter? 厨房台面上的粉红耐克是我的吗 And y

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Hey, Janine... 简宁 Keep walking, Zoe. I really don't want to talk to you right now. 走开,佐伊,我现在没心情和你聊 It's not like I asked him for it. 又不是我去找他的 He just called me into his office, and... Oh, please. 他把

Good morning. 早上好 The education reform and achievement act that I sign into law today 由我签署并于今天生效的《教育改革和成就法案》 will affect every child and parent in the United States, 与全国的孩子及其家长息息

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Thank you. 谢谢 Frank. 弗兰克 So? 说吧 You said you wanted to talk. 你说你想谈谈 You said you wanted to work out a compromise. 你说你想达成一个妥协 I lied. 我撒谎了 Excuse me? 你说什么 纸牌屋第1季.jpg I have no int

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I wanna thank you very much. 我想感谢大家 This is a great honor. 这是莫大的荣幸 I wanna thank president Higgins 我想感谢希金斯校长 and of course the love of my life, Claire. 当然还有我一生的挚爱,克莱尔 Thank you a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Good evening, sir. 晚上好,先生 Uh, Stephanie tells me there was a hair on your plate. 斯蒂芬妮说您的餐盘里有根头发 No. 没有 There wasn't any hair. 没有头发 Leon, right? That's your name? 你叫里昂对吧 Yes. 是的 Steph

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Hey. Excuse me. 打扰了 I'm Paul Capra. I'm here to see Christina. 我是保罗凯普拉,来找克里斯蒂娜 Oh, right this way, Mr. Capra. She's expecting you. 这边请,凯普拉先生,她正在等你 Paul. Hi. Hey, Christina. 保罗,你好

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Well, Linda, I make a habit of 琳达,我习惯 considering all trajectories in any given situation. 考虑任何情况下可能发生的事 But that's a practical exercise, not a personal one. 但这是为大局,不是为了我自己 So you refu

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Miss Gallagher? 盖拉格小姐 Can the congressman have a moment? 议员有话想和你说 Things are... they're complicated. 事情,很复杂 I realize that, but he truly needs you. 我知道,但他真的需要你 I don't know what I could say

I have to say, sir, the Vice President has a point. 不得不说,先生,副总统还是有道理的 I'm not 100% sold on Russo. 我并不十分赞成罗素 Do we really wanna go with someone this untested? 我们真的要选经验这么浅的人吗

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Control stacked, energyefficient. 堆书可控,高效节能 Now, mind you, the whole 话说,全部馆藏估计 collection could probably fit on a Kindle, 一个电子阅读器就能装下 but at least the cadets will have 至少下雨时学员们

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Good, and you? 很好,你呢 Oh, I'm in Charleston, actually. 其实我在查尔斯顿 What are you doing here? 你怎么在这儿 I thought I'd surprise you. 我想给你个惊喜 Surprise. 惊喜吧 Come on. Let me show you where I went through p

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Normally, this is where I would start to drone on 通常来说,现在我该开始絮叨 about the Sentinel's history, its philosophy, 桑蒂诺学院的历史,理念 its yadda, yadda, yadda. 之类的 But I'm going to save that for my big speech

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

When sunny gets blue ? 当阳光变暗? Her eyes get gray and cloudy ? 她的眼里也升起雾霾? One last one? Another. 最后一杯? 再来一个 Begins to fall ? 雨开始下 ? Pitter-patter, pitter-patter ? 淅淅沥沥,淅淅沥沥? Love is

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季