That way... Frank. I'm gonna stop you there. 这样,弗兰克,我得打断你 We are not nominating you for the Secretary of State. 我们不打算提名你为国务卿 I know, he made you a promise, 我知道他向你承诺过 but circumstances

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

You can not keep doing this, Peter. 你不能再这样了,彼得 It's going to catch up with you. 会让你吃不了兜着走 I know. 我知道 Do you think we can arrange two more 我们那桌能再加两个人吗 纸牌屋第一季.jpg at our tab

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Zoe Barnes with the Washington Herald now reporting, 《华盛顿先驱报》的佐伊巴恩斯报道 quoting a source close to the president, 据总统身边知情人士透露 as saying that Senator Catherine Durant will likely be the 迈克尔科恩本

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

about the sexism Durant faced early on in her career. 所面对的性别歧视进行了很细致的描述 That's right. 没错 When she was first elected, 她最初当选的时候 it was still an old boy's club in the senate. 参议院还是男人的世

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Set them up over here. 椅子摆在那边 Vice President Matthews. 副总统马修斯 Bob. Mr. Vice President. 鲍勃,副总统先生 Mr. Vice President. Frank. 副总统先生,弗兰克 Sir, I'm gonna need you to stand on your mark. 先生,请站

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I feel like I've met the real you for the first time just now. 我觉得我这才第一次见到真实的你 Janet. 珍妮特 Is this a bad time? No. 来得不巧吗,没事 No, not at all. 没关系的 I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming. 抱歉

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

We're almost a month into the strike, 罢工已持续近一个月 and we've got millions of kids stuck home from school. 无数孩子待在家里不能上学 Do you blame the White House or Congress? 你会不会责怪白宫或国会 I personally hav

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

So what can I say? 那我能说什么 That there's a lot in flux, and it'll be tight. 不确定因素很多,票数胶着 Okay. Thanks. 好的,谢谢 Yeah. Sure thing. 应该的 Hey, Francis, it's me. 弗朗西斯,是我 Call me back. 回我电话

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

The vice president of the United States, Jim Matthews! 有请美利坚合众国副总统,吉姆马修斯 Thank you. 谢谢 It's good to be back in Bristol. 回到布里斯托感觉真好 Go, warriors! 加油,勇士们 Now, you all know me. I'm a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Garrett would never go along with something like this, 加勒特不可能同意的 even if he hates my guts. 就算他恨我入骨 It would make him look weak, 这会让他显得无力 like he's lost control of the administration. 好像他控制不住

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

More contrast. 增加对比度 We need to catch the edge of his face. 我们要捕捉他的面部轮廓 Let's recrop it. Bring it in a quarter of an inch on the left. 重新剪裁吧,左边加四分之一英寸 Would you... 能去... Somebody named

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Peter? 彼得 Christina. 克里斯蒂娜 Where are you? 你在哪里 I'm, uh... 我... I'm not... I'm not... I'm not doing so well. 我现在...感觉不怎么好 Where are you, Peter? 你在哪里,彼得 I'm in my car. Are you driving? 在车里,你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Claire, they're against everything we stand for. 克莱尔,他们的立场和我们完全相反 It's harmless. They'll send the video 没关系的,他们会把影片 to a few of their investors and make some commercials. 发给几个投资者,做

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

She came into my bedroom. 她去过我卧室 She should know I came into hers. 她该知道我也来过她卧室 Is your bed always so perfectly made? 你们的床总是铺得这么整齐吗 It's a habit I formed at military school. 这是我在军校养

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Sit down. 坐吧 Where's Claire? 克莱尔在哪 Not here. 不在这儿 So what is this, tying up loose ends? 这是什么意思,除后患吗 I wouldn't presume. 我可不敢 People like you can't be neatly tied up. 你这样的人怎么可能除干净

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I know you're in a lot of pain, Peter. 我知道你很痛苦,彼得 But I don't want you to feel any pain tonight. 但今晚我不想你觉得痛苦 Here. You can start fresh tomorrow. 给,从明天开始改头换面吧 Go ahead. I won't judge yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

You gonna be there? Wasn't planning on it. 你会出席吗,没这个打算 I'd like you to be there. 我希望你能去 Everybody respects you. 大家都尊敬你 Want me to vouch for you? 想让我为你做担保 Listen, I'm gonna tell you somethi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

The editorial on the Camp David Accords. 关于戴维营协议的社论 It is the opinion of this newspaper 本报认为 that President Carter demand Israel 卡特总统应要求以色列 withdraw all its citizens 撤出约旦河西岸 from the Gaza

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

When have we ever avoided each other? 我们什么时候逃避过对方了 I wanted a solution first. 我想先想个办法出来 Do you have one? Not yet. 想到了吗,还没有 This affects me too, Francis. 这对我也有影响,弗兰西斯 纸牌

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Could I have your jacket? 我能借你的外套吗 Are you coming to bed? 你要来睡觉吗 I'll be up in a bit. 我一会儿就上去 Don't stay up all night. No, I'll be right there. 别熬通宵了,不会,我马上就去 纸牌屋第一季.jp

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季