Is, uh, Birch here yet? He's waiting outside. 波茨来了吗,正在外面等着 Well, cancel the meeting. Tell him something came up. 取消会面,跟他说我有其他事 I don't want to feed the frenzy. Yes, sir. 我不想再生气了,是,先

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

目前大卫芬奇(David Fincher)操刀为Netflix制作的大热原创美剧《纸牌屋》(House of Cards)广受追捧,剧中凯文史派西(Kevin Spacey)主演一个冷血无情的美国国会议员及与他同样野心勃勃的妻子在华盛顿高

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

What are you doing? Shh. 你在干嘛,嘘 Give me your phone. Why? 把手机给我,怎么了 Just give it to me. 给我就好 Have you noticed anything weird in here? 你有没有发现这里有什么不对劲 Stuff moved around? Anything missing

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Can I see that? 我能看看吗 That's completely false. I... 完全是谎言,我... I never said that. She claims you did. 我从来没说过,她说你说了 It's her word against mine, right? 这是她攻击我的话,对吗 Well, juries are v

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

We are in a very grey area ethically, legally 我们现在处于道德和法律的灰色地带 which I'm okay with... 我个人完全没问题 I just love this painting, don't you? 我很喜欢这幅画,你呢 We are in the same boat now, Zoe. 我们

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Forward! That is the battle cry. 勇往直前才是我的作战口号。《纸牌屋》 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.5

Hang on a second. 等一下 Reverend. 牧师先生 Congressman. 议员先生 Nice to see you again. 见到你真好 I wish it was under better circumstances. 真希望情况不是这个样子 纸牌屋第一季.jpg Terrible, isn't it? 真是可怕的惨

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Looks like he opted for the herd. 看来他选择了羊群 Claire. 克莱尔 I'd like to put an order for the water filters 我想为南苏丹项目的 and the welldigging equipment for the South Sudan project. 滤水器和钻井机械下订单 Can w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Gillian Cole. 吉莉安科尔 I came on board a couple of weeks ago. 我几周前刚加入的 Gillian. World well. 世界之井的吉莉安吗 Yeah. 是啊 I've heard great things. 我听过你不少好事 纸牌屋第一季.jpg Remy Danton. 雷米丹顿

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Patricia Whittaker, D.N.C. Chair. 帕特里夏惠特克,民主党全国委员会主席 A rare example of someone whose head is in the game 极少数用大脑 instead of up their backside. 而不是屁股思考的人 Competence is such an exotic bir

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

.on the steps, 站在台阶上 and she looks gorgeous, 非常漂亮 but what really she's thinking, 但其实她在想 when can I go the fuck home? 我什么时候才能回家 I'm off. Already? 我要走了,这么早就走 I've done my duty, I beli

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

So these are some wonderful photographs 这些精彩的照片出自一位 by an amazing photographer Gillian. 优秀摄影师之手,吉 莉安 Adam Galloway, nice to meet you. 亚当嘉乐威,很高兴见到你 And this is the photographer himsel

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Charlie, get off the phone. 查理,电话挂了 I need signs right now, at least a hundred. 我这就需要标语牌,至少一百块 You know what? Let them set it up. 你知道吗,让他们去吧 It's actually better for us that way. 这样反而

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

So he took my hand and he put a ring on it. 于是他拉起了我的手,为我戴上了戒指 Because he knew I'd say yes. 因为他知道我会答应的 He's a man who knows how to take what he wants. 他懂得如何获得他想要的东西 Is thi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

They're having a big gala tonight... 他们今晚将举办一场宴会 a cocktail party... for their donors. 鸡尾酒会,宴请捐款人 Remy will be there. 雷米也会到场 We have events in Haverford and Gladwyne... 我们在哈弗福德和格莱

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I walked back. 我走回来的 Whatever happens in the next few hours, 不管接下来几小时发生了什么 whatever you hear, 无论你听到什么 we will never speak of it. 我们都永远不提 Sir... 先生 I heard from Linda about a half an

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I mean, it was really... 我是说,真是... it was fucked up. 糟糕透顶 The first night we spent together, 我们在一起的第一晚 he told me he was gonna hurt me and then discard me. 他说,他会伤害我,然后遗弃我 And when it e

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Ms. Gallagher, my name's Janine Skorsky. 盖拉格小姐,我是简宁斯克斯基 I'm a reporter at Slugline. 我是头条网的记者 I wrote the profile on Congressman... I remember. 我写了关于议员的专访... 我记得 Do you have a minut

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

翻译练习: (一) 小高:这部戏真是太棒了!我很喜欢政治,这部戏就是关于政治的。 (二) 京晶:她漂亮迷人同时也是个很好的演员.我一点也不意外她获得了今年金球奖最佳女演员奖。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

模仿文本:But first, since Mussolini Italy has had no fewer than 43 changes of prime minister. No, make that 44. The latest to make way is Enrico Letta who's just handed in his resignation to the country's President Giorgio Napolitano. Mr Letta

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀