I don't know if they will announce it before your board meeting. 难说他们会不会在你的董事会前宣布 Well, as long as I can say the donation is coming. 只要这笔捐款保证能拿到就行 As soon as it's official, Sancorp will write

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

美剧神剧纸牌屋第三季不久前刚推出。今天我们带来观影指南,帮你读懂美国政党、竞选等政治生态。 纸牌屋第三季观影指南 本节课的重点词汇: Spoiler (alert): 剧透 House of Cards: 纸牌屋 Release

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

One of the larger mistakes I've made, 是我犯下的最大错误之一 and I very rarely make mistakes of any size. 而我几乎不犯错 You've proven yourself to be quite difficult. 你真是个相当难搞的人物 Kern, the teachers' strike, now

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Page 43, section 7. We'd like some clarification. 请说明一下43页第七节 Section 7 has to do with the evaluative measures 第七节是是关于评估手段 Evaluative measures. 评估手段 What we're talking about here are performance standar

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

All set. 都搞定了 Is this your first remote? Yeah, it's my first time. 第一次远程采访吗,是的 ,第一次 Right into the camera, don't shift in your seat, 看着镜头,坐在椅子上别动 and there's no reason to speak above a con

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

What I see in you is a woman I admire, 我钦佩你 which doesn't happen often. 能让我钦佩的女人很少 I want to enable you. 我想给你施展的平台 I want to clear the way for you 我想帮你扫除障碍 so that you can achieve what you

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Well, we have to be careful until it's a done deal. 这事还没定下前,我们得小心 I don't know, Frank. 我说不好,弗兰克 Think about it, Terry. 想想看,泰瑞 You could become the first AfricanAmerican majority leader 你会成为美

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Zoe Barnes, Twitter, blogs, 佐伊巴恩斯,推特,博客 enriched media, 泛滥的媒体 they're all surface. 这些都太肤浅了 They're fads. 不过是昙花一现 They aren't the foundation this paper was built on, 这些既不是这份报纸

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Christina... 克里斯蒂娜 What? 怎么了 Thank you... 谢谢你 for getting all this in order. 把这些都整理好了 Ashley can call me 如果对桌子上的文件 if you have any questions about what's on your desk. 有什么问题,可以让艾

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Okay, we'll next consider the Philadelphia naval shipyard. 接下来是费城海军造船厂 Would the congressman from Pennsylvania's first district 宾州一选区的国会议员 like to offer testimony? 有什么证词吗 I have no testimony to of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

You fucked me, Frank. 你害了我,弗兰克 I shouldn't have let you do it, but I did. 我不该让你那么做,可我没反抗 Are you done now? 你抱怨完了吗 Get up. 起来 No. I said get up. 不要,给我站起来 And follow me. Now. 跟

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

He's doing well. He hasn't had a drink in a month. 他干得不错,一个月滴酒不沾 Oh, good for him. I like him. 那好啊,我喜欢他 Oh, good, because he could use your help. 很好,因为他需要你帮忙 How? We're running him for G

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

You wanna know if I killed anyone? 您想问我有没有杀过人 I think I know the answer. 我想我知道答案了 I got a dinner meeting with Birch. I'll be... 我和博奇吃晚餐,我要 I invited him in for coffee. 我请他进来喝杯咖啡

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

No, it's got to be here. I can't be getting on a plane. 不,必须得在这里,我不能坐飞机 It looks too opportunistic. 那样就太投机了 Maybe if we open it up a little bit. 或许我们该扩大点范围 No, we cannot lower our standa

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Hello. 你好 I need to talk about Matthews. 我想谈谈马修斯 Yes. I read the press reports. 没错,我看过新闻报道了 He's not being very helpful, is he? 他没帮上什么忙,是吗 He's doing more harm than good. 他害多利少 I w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Janine Skorsky is digging into Peter Russo. 简宁斯克斯基正在调查彼得罗素 What in particular? 具体什么方面 The shipbuilders' association. 造船厂协会 She have an angle? 她要怎么写 The watershed bill is a consolation prize

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

permitted use versus conditional use? 开放使用和限制使用的 Are we still talking about the watershed? 我们是在说流域法案吗 No. Drilling. Natural gas. 不,开采,天然气 Sir, you supported increased regulation. 先生,你之前

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Mrs. Tusk? Jean, please. 塔斯克太太,叫我珍就好了 You must be Frank. Come in. 你一定是弗兰克了,快请进 So nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你 The guest room is this way. 客房在这边 It is very kind of you to have invited

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Now, during the interview, 在采访过程中 he slurred his words, 他言词不清 he sounded disoriented leading many to believe 头脑混乱,让很多人认为 Christina. 克里斯蒂娜 that he had relapsed... 他旧瘾复发 Can you get me a t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Janine! 简宁 What's the angle. 报道角度是什么 Five words. Far left of center. 用两个字概括,左 That's four. Very far left of center. 那是一个字,极左 纸牌屋第一季.jpg Enough to put Walker on his heels? 这能让沃克着急

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季