-Sheldon: Let me put it this way. 这么说吧 Your gross receipts on this one order, will be over $3,000 for one night's work. gross receipt: 总收入 gross: 总额 receipt: 收入 order: 订单 你这一夜收入总额可以超过3000美金 -Penny

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon: The moving assembly line,that was, introduced by Henry Ford in 1908. moving assembly line: 流动装配线 moving: 活动的 assembly: 装配 introduce: 引进 流动装配线是由亨利福特在1908年引进的 -Sheldon: That innovation i

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

[scene: the four guys play the chess invented by themselves] chess: 国际象棋 invent: 发明 -Rajesh: Knight to queen's bishop-five. Knight: 骑士【国际象棋棋子】 Queen: 女皇【国际象棋棋子】 bishop: 主教【国际象棋棋子,这

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Penny: Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns? paintball gun: 彩弹枪 paintball: 彩弹 哦这就是那彩弹枪? -Leonard: Yeah. You ought to come, out with us sometime. Yeah: yes的口语形式 ought to: 应该 come out with: 和一起出去 是

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Leonard: Did you get the part? part: 角色 你得到角色了吗? -Penny: No, they said I was too perky. perky: 活泼的 没,他们觉得我太活泼了。 -Leonard: You want to talk about not, getting love from a parent. parent: 父母 想谈谈得

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

[ the four guys is talking about the line ] -Sheldon: The problem appears to be unsolvable. appear: 似乎 unsolvable: 不能解决的 问题看来是解不出了 -Rajesh: Maybe we could run some, computer simulations. computer simulation: 电脑模拟

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

Popular choices include, tea,coffee,cocoa. Popular: 流行的 cocoa: 可可 最受欢迎的有茶咖啡可可 I see. No,no,no,wait. Don't hang up yet. hang up: 挂断 了解了解别先别挂 What about a recreational activity? recreational activity:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-David: No problem. 不用。 -Leonard: I had no idea it was so heavy. heavy: 重的 我不知道它会这么重。 The thing just fell right, over on me, didn't it? 它实实地压住我了,对吧? -David: Yeah. Lucky for you it wasn't moving. 是呀

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Stephanie:I don't see anything at all, Sheldon. 我什么都没看到,谢尔顿。 -Sheldon:Well, you're the doctor, but I am constantly hearing this annoying sound. constantly:经常的 annoying:恼人的,讨厌的 你是医生我听你的

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon: Woman, you are playing with forces beyond your ken. 小妹妹,你这点小伎俩可别玩过火了, -Penny: Yeah, well, your ken can kiss my Barbie. 是吗,你伎俩高明来拍我马屁呀。 -Penny: Sheldon. Sheldon! Sheldon. Sheldo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Leonard:We're not living together. 我们没有同居。 -Penny:Okay, hmm... 好吧。 Scented candles, fuzzy slippers, Scented:有香味的 candle:蜡烛 fuzzy:毛茸茸的 slipper:拖鞋 香氛蜡烛,毛毛拖鞋, Ooh! Floral bed s

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

喘不过气了吗 Having a little trouble catching your breath there? 不 不 我没事儿 No,no,I'm good. 要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个 If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for, 我就会试着再努

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

太荒唐了 It's ridiculous. 亏你还是漂亮女王团的前成员(该团成员的着装偏好白色) Says the former member of the Corn Queen's Court. 求你试试这件吧 Please just try this one on. 好吧 Okay. 反正我现在穿啥 But anyth

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

做你的后备 We can be your team. 就像 X教授和他的X战警 Like,uh,Professor Xavier and his X-Men. 我的确喜欢X战警 I do like the X-Men. 我看过X战警吗? Did I see X-Men? 我们上周才看过啊 Yeah,we watched it last week. 你还说

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

就算我尸变 他也不能杀我 He can't kill me,even if I turn. 里面没写一人有了女友怎么办吗 Is there anything in there about if one of you gets a girlfriend? 没有 那个有点太不着调了 No,that seemed a little farfetched. 谢尔

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting

佩妮 要热牛奶吗 Warm milk Penny? 不了 谢谢 No thanks. 好吧 Fine. 晚安 先生 Good night to you sir. 还有女士 Miss. 真是抱歉 Sorry about that. 你又无能为力 Ugh what can you do? 过来 Here. 防盗警报 防盗警报 Intrud

那是什么 What is that? 你的新女友 Your new girlfriend. 祝你今晚愉快 Have fun tonight. 狗狗 The dog... Koira. Koira. 书名《学习芬兰语》 屋顶 The roof... Katto Katto 葡萄 Grapes... Ryp leet Ryp leet 等一下 One minute. S

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

她是个出众的女孩子 She's a remarkable girl. 新泽西州最年轻的上诉法院法官 The youngest appeals court judge in New Jersey 还两次获得奥运会铜牌 and a two-time Olympic bronze medalist. 那你肯定非常高兴 You must be

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

莱纳德 看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德 她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不 应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 N

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季