-Leonard:Here's your T-shirt. 这是你的队服。 -Leslie:PMS? PMS? (月经前期综合症) It's a couple days early... 早了几天吧... -Leonard:No. It stands for Perpetual Motion Squad. 不,这是永动队的意思。 -Leslie:Oh, righ

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

生活大爆炸第一季第十集_3:The Loobenfeld Decay -Sheldon:Leonard? Leonard? Leonard? -Leonard:Let it go, Sheldon. 饶了我吧Sheldon。 The murder was the first mate whether it makes sense to you or not. 凶手是那个大副不管你能

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

生活大爆炸第一季第十集_2:The Loobenfeld Decay -Leonard:You told her I lied? Why would you tell her I lied? 你告诉她我撒谎了? 你为什么要告诉她? -Sheldon:To help you. 为了帮你。 -Leonard:I'm sorry, I'm not seeing

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

生活大爆炸第一季第八集_2:The Grasshopper Experiment -Penny:Hi, guys. 嗨大伙们。 -Leonard:Oh, hey. 嘿。 -Penny:I need some guinea pigs. 我需要几只小豚鼠。 -Sheldon:Okay, there's a lab animal supply company in Resed

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

生活大爆炸第一季第六集_1:The Middle Earth Paradigm -Rajesh: Okay, if no one else will say I will. We really suck at paintball. 好吧,如果没人说那就我来说。我们在彩弹比赛中的表现实在太差了! -Howard: That wa

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_3:The Pancake Batter Anomaly -Rajesh: Here we go. Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y goodness. 开始了,10个半小时的精彩猿人生活。 -Leonard: Damn it, my glasses. 见鬼,我的眼镜呢? Okay, I'm bli

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

生活大爆炸第一季第十二集_1:The Jerusalem Duality -Sheldon:Here's the problem with teleportation. 我给你讲讲隐形传物的问题吧。 -Leonard:Lay it on me. 讲吧。 -Sheldon:Assuming a device could be invented 假设可以发

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(359) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

-Sheldon:Hey. 嗨。 -Leonard:Hey. 嗨。 -Sheldon:I've decided you're right. 我想明白了你说的对。 My career is not over. 我的事业并未终结。 -Leonard:Great! 好极了! -Sheldon:But since the arrival of Dennis Kim has rend

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

[scene: in Leonards house, the four guys is eating their lunch.] -Leonard: Problem? 怎么了? -Sheldon: This is Thai food. 这是泰国菜 -Howard: Here we go. 又来了 -Sheldon: We don't have Thai food on Thursday. We have pizza on Thursday. Thai:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

[scene: in Alicia s house,they have the dinner] -Leonard: Gee,Penny,thanks for buying us dinner. 哇 Penny 谢谢你给我们买晚餐 -Howard: Yeah,what's the occasion? occasion: 理由 是啊有何事相求? -Penny: No,no occasion-- just felt like,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Beverly: Your Uncle Floyd died. die: 死 你Floyd叔叔死了。 -Leonard: Oh, my God. What happened? happen: 发生 哦,天啊,出什么事了? -Beverly: His heart stopped beating. beat: 搏动 他的心脏不跳了。 I have to urinate. urinat

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Leonard: Hey, what's going on? 嘿咋样? -Rajesh: We're on a quest through the Valley, of Fire to acquire the sacred crown. quest: 追求 Valley,: 峡谷 acquire: 取得 sacred: 神圣的 crown: 王冠 我们在火之山谷探寻圣冠 -Howard: You

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

[scene: the four guys is eating ] -Rajesh: Gentlemen,I put it to you: 先生们我告诉你们哟 the worst tapioca pudding is better than, the best pudding of any other flavor. tapioca: 西米 pudding: 布丁 flavor: 口味 最难吃西米布丁也好

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon: It is, isn't it? 当然了,敢说不是? Is it okay if I hide them in your room? hide: 藏 我把篮子藏你房间里成不? The smell makes me nauseated. smell: 味道 nauseat: 使恶心 那股味道哟,闻了就要吐。 -Leonard: Do

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Leonard:All I'm saying is if they can cure yellow fever and malaria, why can't they do something about lactose intolerance? cure:治愈 yellow fever:黄热病 malaria:疟疾 lactose intolerance:乳糖不耐症 lactose:乳糖 intolerance:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon:My hypotheses tend to have that effect. hypotheses:假设 effect:效果 我的假设通常都有这种效果。 -Ramona:I'm sorry I didn't bring enough for your friends. 不好意思,我没给你朋友带吃的。 I assumed we were

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Leonard:So, if any ofyou are considering going into experimental physics, my door is always open. consider:考虑 go into:从事 experimental physics:实验物理学 如果你们对应用物理有兴趣,随时欢迎。 Once again, I'm sorr

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

生活大爆炸第四季第七集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

我数三下 一 I'm going to count to three. One... 哦 好吧 Oh,all right. 你的手段真是太高明了 That was amazing how you handled him. 我知道怎么对付不听话的小孩 I know how to deal with stubborn children. 我妈以前在我家地

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

看咱哥俩 准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错 真女人最赞 Yes,actual

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季