Thank you. President Tilghman. Trustees and Friends 感谢Tilghman主席 各位校董和朋友们 Parents of the Class of 2012 wherever they put you 2012年级的家长们 Members of the Class of 2012 普林斯顿2012年级的同学们 Why don't you

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

In the meantime, a lot of intellectuals at this campus had stood up for universal human values 同时 这座校园里的许多知识分子捍卫了人类的普世价值 They had stood up for... 他们捍卫了 Excuse me. There's a little bit of echoe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Exactly 30 minutes into the problem-solving the researchers interrupted each group 在他们开始解决问题30分钟时 研究人员们会打断各组 They entered the room bearing a plate of cookies. Four cookies 他们会拿着一盘饼干进入房

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

In front of millions of people each of them think they are an expert on what are good baseball plaers 有几百万人评价他们的一举一动 他们中的每一个人都认为 他们是成为优秀棒球运动员方面的专家 They had statistics

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

They simply did whatever was at hand in whatever form it present itself to put food on the table and if they had a family, to support their families 他们不过是按照其所呈现的形式做些手头的事情 把食品放在桌子上 如果他们有

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Now, in addition of that we now know that it is scientifically true 此外 有一个铁的事实我们都已经知道了 I spent three billion dollars of your money to finish the sequencing of human genome 就是我花了你们三十亿美元 用来完

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Not to be afraid of a failure, the opportunity to begin again 不会因为失败而感到畏惧 有机会从头再来 This whole thing comes down in the end to what do we think the future would be better if we face it with open hands or closed fists.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So there is a lot of inequality in this world 所以说这个世界有太多的不平等 There is a lot of instability in this world 这个世界有太多的不稳定 Manifested by the financial crisis that had quickly spread across the world, but al

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

All the hospitals but one in the capital city were destroyed 首都只剩下一所医院未被毁掉 I, working with my friend Dr. Paul Farmer, helped rebuild them in every part of the country 我跟我的朋友保罗法默博士一起帮助重建这个

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Start by volunteering at an after-school program 例如在课后项目中担任志愿者 or helping some high school kids fill out their college applications 或是帮助高中学生填报大学志愿 Show them the path that you took 跟他们展示你

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

It's the same hunger that gave life to this university 正是这份渴望让这所大学拥有了生命 the same hunger that defined so many of our parents and grandparents 正是这份渴望定义了我们的父辈和祖辈 including my own 包括我自

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

and you have become an indelible part of the history of this school 并让自己也成为了学校历史中不可抹去的一部分 a history that, as you all know, stretches back 大家都知道 整个历史可以一直 to well before the Civil War,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

To all those tests you crammed for 包括你们努力准备才通过的考试 to the plans you're making now for your careers 包括你们为自己未来作出的规划 to go on to graduate school 例如去读研究生 You all have seen so much 你们经

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

For you will be part of that leadership 毕竟你们以后都将成为军队领导中的一员 First, let me repeat a principle I put forward at the outset of my presidency: 首先 请让我重申我在总统任期伊始便已明确的原则 The Unit

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And through it all, we've refocused our investments in what has always been a key source of American strength: a growing economy that can provide opportunity 经过这些之后 我们将注意力重新投入到美国力量的源泉之上投入到经济

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Thank you, General Caslen, for that introduction 感谢卡斯伦将军的介绍 To General Trainor, General Clarke the faculty and staff at West Point you have been outstanding stewards of this proud institution 感谢特雷纳将军 克拉克将军感

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Our intelligence community has done outstanding work and we have to continue to protect sources and methods 情报部门的工作非常出色 我们需要继续保护情报来源和获取方法 But when we cannot explain our efforts clearly and publi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Let me make one final point about our efforts against terrorism 关于反恐我还要讲最后一点 The partnerships I've described do not eliminate the need to take direct action when necessary to protect ourselves 我说的以上这些合作关系并

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

including training security forces in Yemen who have gone on the offensive against al Qaeda 包括训练已对基地组织发动攻势的也门安全部队 supporting a multinational force to keep the peace in Somalia working with European allies to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

We need partners to fight terrorists alongside us 我们需要合作伙伴 同我们并肩对抗恐怖主义者 And empowering partners is a large part of what we have done and what we are currently doing in Afghanistan 提高伙伴的反恐能力 也正

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲