Like Eisenhower, this generation of men and women in uniform know all too well the wages of war and that includes those of you here at West Point 同艾森豪威尔一样 这一代身着军装的年轻人 也都非常清楚战争的代价 你们西点人

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And you will embody what it means for America to lead the world 你们将以实际行动 体现出美国在世界上的领导 Next week, I will go to Normandy to honor the men who stormed the beaches there 下周 我将赴诺曼底纪念当年在那登

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Now, there are a lot of folks, a lot of skeptics who often downplay the effectiveness of multilateral action 有很多质疑者 经常贬低多边行动的有效性 For them, working through international institutions like the U.N. or respecting inte

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I found that out the hard way. 意识到这点非常难。 You see, my hope was never to build a company, I wanna to have an impact. 我从来没想过创造一个公司,我想要的是创造影响力。 And as all these people started joining us,

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I got another call for shooting was on Court Street in our city I go down there, I do the same thing. I'm. 又接到电话说 我们市的法院街发生枪击事件我到现场 还是和原来一样 Going to people, telling them about our plans tell

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Throughout American history though, they have lost that bet and I believe they will this time as well. 可是纵观美国历史他们一再下错赌注我相信这一次也不例外 But ultimately Class of 2012, that will depend on you Don't wait for

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Change will never roll in on the wheels of inevitability It must be carried in on the backs of warriors of love. 变化永远不会载在必然性的车轮上 自动到来必须要有肩负爱的勇士 才能带来变化 See yourself as those warrior

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

More beautiful than you realize more powerful than you can imagine. 比你所意识到的更美丽比你所想象到的更有力量 But you must imagine it as one great author said the most common way people give up their power. 但你们必须认识到

The pain of the circuses built inner strength and physical resiliency痛苦的马戏培养了他们内心的强大和身体的韧性Life is filled with circuses 生活中也充满了这种马戏 You will fail. You will likely fail often你可能会失败

By the authority invested in me by the USC Board of Trustees我将行使南加大校董会赋予我的权力 I hereby confer upon Marc Benioff the degree of doctor of humane letters honoris causa谨此授予马克贝尼奥夫 人文学荣誉博士学位

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I was telling them, well, it's very simple, my mom went here我回答说 很简单 因为我妈是那毕业的 My mom went to USC 我妈读的就是南加大 She started here in 1957 她1957年入学 Class of 1961, Joelle Benioff, stand up, right

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So I go over there and this guy says 于是我去找到那个人 I said yeah, I want to be a comedian 我跟他说 我想当一名喜剧演员 I said, I've been trying to do it for about a year我说我尝试一年了 He said, a year, you're supposed

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And Emerson gave me that opportunity 爱默生给了我这个机会 Plus I learned stuff, I learned real stuff而且我学到了真正的东西 I remember taking a black history course 我记得上过一门黑人历史课 and reading James Baldwin an

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Smarten up, hey, smarten up, hey, smarten up聪明些 嘿 聪明些 嘿 聪明些 That was the cure for dyslexia 失读症就是这样治的 In fact, one day 实际上 有一天 the guy in my high school called my mom and he said我的高中老师把我

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Thanks to a mutual friend, we rented our garage to two graduate students at Stanford 经朋友介绍 我们将车库租给了两个斯坦福研究生 who had just started a company, who were looking for office space 他们刚开了一家公司 正在寻

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Today we have the special privilege of welcoming a leader of innovation 今天我们特别荣幸地请到了创新领袖 Susan Wojcicki 苏珊沃西基 As CEO of the world's most popular digital platform, YouTube 作为全世界最受欢迎的数字平

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

It's easy to say that you're going to encourage feedback 当然说鼓励反馈容易 but it's hard to do 做起来难 because unfortunately it doesn't always 因为听到的反馈 come in a format we want to hear it 往往不是我们想要的那种

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Simple and clear and super important for him to know 简单明了 而且非常重要 需要让马克知道 People rarely speak this clearly 在工作或者生活中 in the workforce or in life 人们很少会把话说那么明了 And as you get more

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Good morning Johns Hopkins 早安 约翰霍普金斯 It's a beautiful day, there's no rain 今天很美好 没有下雨 I never checked the weather as much as I have this past week 我从未像这一周一样 这么关心过天气 Thank you Shawn for

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Finding your way around this campus an economic crisis struck that would claim more than 5 million jobs. 这所校园的时候经济危机降临不等你们第一学年结束 Before the end of your freshman year Since then some of you have probably s

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲