David is a former city councilor who fought to make Mexico City the first Latin American city to pass marriage equalityeven before San Francisco. 大卫是前墨西哥市的议员,他领导了一场使墨西哥城成为第一个通过婚姻平等法案

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The second is redefining our idea of equality, so everyone has the freedom to pursue their purpose. 第二件事是,重新定义平等,让每个人都有追求他们目标的自由。 Now, many of our parents had stable jobs throughout their care

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

But I know too many people who haven't the chance to pursue their dreams, 但是我知道很多人不敢追求梦想, because they didn't have a cushion to fall back on if they failed. 因为一旦他们失败,就什么都没了。 We all know yo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

We will never run out of fossil fuels we'll never use it all up, not for centuries 化石燃料将永远烧不完几个世纪都用不完 Sure, there is less oil and less especially of that really sweet Appalachian crude than there ever used to be 没错

But I didn't need to think about it 我根本不需要考虑 I knew what intellectual passion felt like because I'd felt it here, at Princeton and I wanted to feel it again 我知道知性表达的激情是什么感觉 因为在这里 普林斯顿 我曾

It's also a time for the formation of your life values 这也是你的人生价值观形成的时期 Your personality kinda solidifies in those early twenties years And that's what you're going to be like for life 你的性格基本上会在二十出头

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Thank you very much 非常感谢 First of all, thank you 首先 谢谢你们 I thank you and Dr. Paula WhetselRibeau 谢谢你们 还有宝拉?威索尔里博博士 Thank you for meeting me outside with your daughter 谢谢你带着你女儿在外面接

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

A product of Chicago Public Schools 作为芝加哥公立学校的优秀毕业生 Mrs. Michelle Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988 米歇尔?奥巴马夫人于1988年毕业于哈佛法学院 and then she joined Chicago Law Firm Sidley Au

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

When an arsonist set fire to the school's library in 1877, they built a new one 1877年学校图书馆被人纵火后 人们又新建了一座 When those two original schools ran into financial troubles years later 数年后 最初这两所学校碰到

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Because it is the day before Mother's Day 马上母亲节就要到了 To all the mothers, Happy Mother's Day 我向所有母亲致以节日的问候 Now, graduates, you all handled your business, right 毕业生们 你们都做好了自己该做的事吧

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Regional aggression that goes unchecked 区域攻击性如果不加抑制 whether in southern Ukraine or the South China Sea, or anywhere else in the world will ultimately impact our allies and could draw in our military 无论是在乌克兰南部 南

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

At least since George Washington served as Commander-in-Chief there have been those who warned against foreign entanglements, 至少从乔治华盛顿担任三军统帅以来 美国就一直都在提防国外的缠斗 that do not touch directly on ou

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So the United States is and remains the one indispensable nation 美国是 而且将一直是一个责无旁贷的领导者 That has been true for the century passed and it will be true for the century to come 一百年来是这样 未来一百年也将

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I mean, it can't get more depressing 我是说 没有更让人沮丧的了 You have, in fact, already begun to die 你们实际上已经开始迈向死亡 You look great 你们气色很好 Don't get me wrong. And you know, you are youth and beauty不要

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Thank you very much 非常感谢大家 Thank you 谢谢 Thank you, President Powers 谢谢鲍尔斯校长 Provost Fenves, Deans members of the faculty, family and friends芬维斯教务长 各位主任 教职成员 家属和朋友and most importantly

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Each crew is seven students 每一组有七名学员 three on each side of a small rubber boat and one coxswain to help guide the dingy小皮艇两侧各三人 还有一个舵手在中间指引方向Every day your boat crew forms up on the beach每天

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Mine moved quickly 我的世界变化很快 yours moves even more quickly 你的世界变化更快 As traditional structures are breaking down 在这个传统结构正被打破的时代 leadership has to evolve as well 领导班子也需要演变 fro

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So instead I want to know what's your biggest problem 所以我就想知道什么是你现在最棘手的问题 and how can I solve it 我又该如何帮你解决这个问题 My jaw hit the floor 我感动得五体投地 I'd hired thousands of people

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And of course 当然 I want to join in recognizing all of these beautiful people in the stands today 我还要感谢今天来到看台的所有人 the family members who supported you all every step of the way 感谢一直支持你们的家庭成员

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Certain large investment firms have established freedom from connection有些大投资公司建立起了脱离联系的自由 But we as people never do 但我们作为人从不这样 and we're not supposed to, and we shouldn't want to我们也不该这

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲