I shared stories of my time in school, and they shared their hope that one day they would get to go to college too. 我向他们分享了我读书时的故事,他们分享了对走进大学深造的渴望。 For five years, Ive had dinner with thos

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Well, I am confident that it will look much, much better我相信 它会变得越来越好 but if you will humor this old sailor for just a moment请大家再耐心听我这个老水兵给你们讲讲 I have a few suggestions that may help you on you

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

That no matter how hard they tried to get the uniform right, it was unappreciated他们花了很多精力去整制服 结果却没人赏识 Those students didn't make it through training这些学员无法通过训练 Those students didn't understand

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And then I got a call from Jim 结果吉姆打电话给我 and Jim said, Marc, I've got a problem. I've got a problem Marc他说 马克 我碰到问题了 I said what is it, Jim 我问 怎么回事 吉姆 He said, we got the computers 他说 电脑到了

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And General Powell stood up 鲍威尔将军站在讲台前 And he said, ladies and gentlemen I brought you here today讲道 女士们先生们 今天请各位来到这里 To tell you something very important 是为了告诉你们一件重要的事情

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I went and then I talked to my boss 我找到我的老板 Larry Ellison is the CEO of Oracle and I said I'm kind of甲骨文CEO拉里埃里森 我说 Not feeling that great. I think I need to take some time off我感觉不大好 我想我需要放空

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I'll tell you I was sitting out here not so long ago, but life does go fast我想说 我不久前也坐在这里 但时间过得太快 and I made an unusual decision, I was graduating on a Friday just like you are here and Monday, I started work我

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Mr. President 校长先生 Upon the recommendation of the appropriate university committee根据大学委员会的推荐 I present for the honorary degree of doctor of humane letters Mr. Marc Benioff我将授予马克贝尼奥夫人文荣誉博士学位

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

If I hadn't owned to my mistake and confronted failure fast 如果我没有快速承认和改正错误 instead of ignoring it, I would not be here today 如果我忽略了这个错误 就不会有今天的我 So maybe another possible thing for you g

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I thank you so much for the interpretation of my music 感谢你们对我的乐曲的演奏 That was really touching 非常让人感动 But, across the music of Geri Allen, and Thara Memory, Valerie Simpson's music 昨晚有婕莉爱伦 他拉麦莫里

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

but perhaps you are hoping to remotely touch someone you'll never meet 有可能 你会同遥远的未曾相识的人产生联系。 the Spirit, Opportunity and Curiosity rovers which are on Mars 勇气号 机遇号 好奇号火星探测器。 are ea

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

As bad news anymore Every day you receive a steady stream of sensationalism and scandal and stories with a message. 不如坏消息引人注意的时候人们每天接到一连串耸人听闻的消息或者丑闻其中传递的信息是 That suggest

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I'm a Columbia college graduate I know there can be a little bit of a sibling rivalry here But I'm honored nevertheless. 我是一名哥伦比亚大学的毕业生我知道可能会有一点同门弟子相争的劲儿但我还是为能够在你们今天

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

When women are treated fairly and equally in every aspect of American life whether it's the salary you earn. 如果妇女在国家生活的方方面面都能得到公平与平等的对待无论是你的薪金所得还是你所作的健康决定 Or th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Your smarts will come in handy because you will travel in a land of marvels. 你们的聪明才智必定会派上用场,因为你们将在一片充满奇迹的土地上行进。 We humans - plodding as we are - will astonish ourselves. 我们人类,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

We did not have those at Hampden-Sydney and当时汉普敦-悉尼学院没有女生 when I could not find one of those here 在这里找不到任何一个女生时 I would head over to the White Spot 我就去White Spot餐厅 to get a Grillswith 叫一

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I don't understand why 我不明白为什么 Lenore couldn't have just given him a pity date丽诺尔不能就给他一次安慰性约会 or just said that I'm busy Saturday night或者只是说 我周六晚上很忙 She didn't have to say nevermore 她

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Now I have to have all of you killed 现在我得把你们都杀了灭口 Now of course, many of you, you already know this当然 你们很多人已经知道这些 but for the uninitiated, let me explain 不过我要为不了解的人解释一下 Whe

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I didn't make it to many classes this year我今年根本就没上什么课 You guys must have really tanked your finals你们期末考试肯定是故意输给我的 Thank you for that 谢谢你们的好意 I'd also like to thank President Teresa Sul

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Good morning 早上好 I'm Stephen Colbert 我是斯蒂芬科尔伯特 and I want thank 我想感谢 or thank 或者说感谢 the class of 2013 2013届毕业生们 for inviting me here today 感谢今天邀请我来 Thank you very much. It's an honor

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲