It was a pact funeral home and I didn't want to talk to anybody. 殡仪馆人很多我不想和任何人讲话 All I could do was stand at the back and look and I started to feel mocked. 我只能静静地站在后面 呆呆地看着一切我开始感觉

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And no matter how great and compelling they are as you look into the distance. 不管目标多么伟大 多么吸引人在你眺望远方时 Don't forget about what is right in front of you today because no matter how great your dreams. 不要忘记今

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Whenever somebody tells you to set your sights lower the trajectory of this country should give you hope Previous generations should give you hope. 每当有人告诉你要将眼光放低点这个国家走过的道路应该给你带来希望前几代人

Some of those communities are still very poor There are still a lot of gangs out there But I believe that it was those small victories. 这些社区中有一些仍然很贫穷那里仍然有很多的帮派出没但我相信 就是这些小小的胜利

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Our founders understood that America does not stand still we are dynamic, not static We look forward, not back. 我们的开国元勋认识到美国并非一成不变 我们充满活力不会停滞不前 我们向前看 不回头 And now that new doo

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I didn't end up getting kicked out -- I did that to myself. 我没有被开除,我想办法留下来了。 Priscilla and I started dating. And, 普莉希拉开始和我约会。 you know, that movie made it seem like Facemash was so important to st

I used to love it. I looked forward to him, say that Frank, it's Cory I would take him out to go shopping. 我原来很喜欢这样 我看着他 说 弗兰克 科里来了我会带他出去购物 He couldn't even see, but he wanted me to take him to

We all will be busy but i've seen it in my work in Newark. 我们都会变得很忙但我在纽瓦克的工作中认识到 The true heroes are those people that do the small things Alice Walker's book In Search of Our Mothers' Gardens. 真正的英雄是

Commencement address. It's going well, it's going well毕业典礼演讲 准备就绪 一切顺利 Okay 好 This is going to be great 这会很棒 This is going to be a good one. You guys are fun这将是很棒的演讲 你们这些伙计很有趣 It

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I just was in India and here in this room我刚从印度回来 Oh my gee, and now I'm in 而现在我回到国内 Philadelphia hearing from Colin Powell the same message在费城又听到科林鲍威尔讲相同的理念 And I said to myself I think

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I meet young comedians all the time, they just say我总碰到有年轻喜剧演员跟我说 I just want to do colleges, I just play small clubs, I just play jazz menus我只想对大学生表演 我只想在小俱乐部表演等等You should always

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

People on my team quit and revolt 我的团队成员都开始退出和反抗 But acting fast 不过迅速反应 facing up to the problem 直面问题 making a decision buying YouTube and then investing heavily in it 购买YouTube并对其进行大量投

What else am I missing? 我还漏掉了什么 Okay, all those others. Those too, those are useful degrees 好 其它所有这些 也都是很有用的学位 I had a degree in history literature 我拿到的是历史文学学位 which is a great degre

You don't pollute anything, you don't make dangerous chemicals, you don't hurt the你不会造成环境污染 不会生产危险化学品 environment, the worst thing you can do 你做得最糟糕也只不过是 is not raise the human spirit 不能提高

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I always had a place to go back and technically I wasn't a homeless comedian我总都地方可以回 我并不是一个无家可归的喜剧演员I was still a student trying to be a comedian我仍是一个想当喜剧演员的学生 And Emerson Coll

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Jay Leno, welcome home 杰雷诺 欢迎回家 By virtue of the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts 我将行使马萨诸塞州 and the Board of Trustees of Emerson College 和爱默生学院校董会授予我的权力 I hereby con

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

But amazingly 不过令人惊喜的是 people all over the world 世界各地有很多人 uploaded lots and lots and lots of video 上传了很多很多很多视频 and it just went into a database of Google that nobody could see 这些视频都被存放

You can take your phone, take a video 你可以用手机拍段视频 share it on YouTube with a few clicks and share it with the world 轻松点击几下就能发到YouTube上 同世界分享 Take a picture, put a filter on it, share it with everyone

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Or let's go Excite that? 或是说 让我们Excite一下这个 You guys should be grateful that Larry and Sergey for the name alone 不说别的 就冲谷歌这个名字 你们就该感谢拉里和谢尔盖 So I was working at Intel at the time 我当时

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

You probably cannot imagine a world 你们可能无法想象一个 without texting, emailing, blogging, friending, tweeting, googling 没有发信息 发电子邮件 写博文 互粉 发推文 谷歌搜索 and yes watching YouTube videos 以及观看

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲