Wind turbines are cool. You're going to love them 风力发电机很酷 你们会爱上它们 They'll be a source of pride 它们将是自豪的来源 The solar cell that powers my never winded watch 为我这块不用上发条的手表提供电能 I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

It's my pleasure and honor to introduce to you, Class of 2013, the Woz and only Mr. Steve Wozniak 2013届毕业生们 我非常荣幸地为你们介绍 独一无二的史蒂夫?沃兹尼亚克先生 Thank you. Thank you very much 谢谢你们 非常感

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I wrote at nights, without much effect mainly because I hadn't the first clue what I should write about 我在晚上写作 没有造成什么影响主要是因为我不知道该写哪些东西 One night, I was invited to a dinner where I sat next to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

They have those emotional memories of the times they played jokes on somebody or smiled or what made them laugh 他们对那段时光有着充满感情的记忆 他们开别人的玩笑 或者感谢其他让他们乐呵的事情 That's creative thoug

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Also bought my first guitar for $25 there Music was an important part of my life And it's just so relaxing to play with the guitar every day for twenty years 我也在那里花25美元买了第一把吉他音乐是我人生重要的一部分二十年来

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Computers are good at doing things but not at figuring out the ways to do them 电脑很擅长做事 但是并不擅长思考做事的方法 It takes a lot of effort on the part of manufactures 这方面需要制造者花大力气解决 Now of course

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Because of the disaster, a longstanding civil conflict in Indonesia was settled 由于这场灾难 印度尼西亚的长期民事冲突得到了解决 Because we brought back the fishing to them together, 因为我们重振了他们的捕鱼业 We br

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The other thing is, before we get too arrogant about this 但别骄傲 另外一件事就是 We all spend 99.5% of our time to think about the 0.5% of us is different. 我们每个人都花费99.5%的时间 去想我们那0.5%的不同 Don't we? All

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Washington is dysfunctional today largely because people can't find anything they work together on 华盛顿今天之所以功能失调 很大程度上是因为他们没法找到任何一件能一起为之奋斗的事情 They think our difference is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Now I have two points to make 我想说的有两点 First, this man who had lost nine of his ten children led me through that camp with a smile on his face, 第一 这个男人失去了自己十个孩子中的九个 带着我参观营地的时候面带

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I said, through my interpreter, what's the word in your... do you have a word in your language that could be a name that means new beginning? 我通过翻译问她 你们有没有一个词 你们的语言中有没有一个能用来做名字的词语 意

Now, perhaps when you hear these statistics, you might think to yourself 听到这些统计数据 你也许会想 well, those numbers are terrible, but I'm not part of the problem 这些数字很糟糕 但我没有这方面的问题 And you might be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So, graduates 毕业生们 I hope that you understand that this day is not just the culmination of your own dreams 我希望你们理解 今天并不只是你们自己梦想的实现 but the realization of the dreams of so many who came before you 今天

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

He said and these are his words he said 我引用他的原话 他说 For twenty years I was a slave on these streets 我在这些街道上当了二十年奴隶 It was a penitentiary offense to educate a Negro 为黑人提供教育曾是应处监禁的罪

That's all I can say 这就是我想说的了 It's like you want to start something up in here, right 你们很期待接下来的内容 对吧 It's like, now we got a commencement going on up in here 这里 我们正在进行着毕业典礼 That was

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

First lady of the United States of America 美利坚合众国第一夫人 Mrs. Michelle Obama 米歇尔.奥巴马夫人 Oh, my goodness 哦 我的天啊 Good morning 早上好 I am so happy to be here with you all 我很高兴同大家一起聚到这里

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

This should be one of the hard-earned lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan where our military became the strongest advocate for diplomacy and development 这是伊拉克和阿富汗的艰苦经历告诉我们的我们的军队已经成为外交和发展最有

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

American leadership 美国领导 In each of these cases, we should not expect change to happen overnight 所有这些情况下 我们都不应当指望变化在一夜间实现 That's why we form alliances not just with governments, but also with ordi

Technology is empowering civil society in ways that no iron fist can control 科技让公民社会变得更加强大这是任何铁拳都无法掌控的 New breakthroughs are lifting hundreds of millions of people out of poverty 新的突破正让数以

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Likewise, the U.N. provides a platform to keep the peace in states torn apart by conflict 类似地 联合国提供了一个平台为冲突频发的国家争取和平 Now we need to make sure that those nations who provide peacekeepers have the train