一、教育类 1 教育的目的和作用:Transmitting democratic values; create equality of opportunity; preparing new generations of citizens in society. 2 教育之生活技能:Logical thinking; analysis; creative problem solving; synthesis;

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

61. on the average (=on average, on an average) 平均 62. (be) aware of (=be conscious of , having knowledge or consciousness)意识到,知道. 63. at the back of (=behind) 在后面 64. in the back of 在后部(里面); on the back of 在后部(外面

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年8月

This morning, on Health Watch

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

AS IT IS 2015-10-21 Skilled Refugees Can Help Lift Aging Europe 难民潮对欧洲老龄化的好处 Thousands of war refugees from Syria and Iraq are arriving in Europe every day. Many of them are young, educated and skilled. Those individuals and a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The ability to speak two languages can make bilingual people better able to pay attention than those who can only speak one language, a new study suggests. 一项新研究结果显示,同只能讲一种语言的人相比,能说两种语言的双语

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在国外旅游时,难免会买一些礼品送给朋友。所以,学会几句的讨价还价 英语 口语还是很有好处的。尽管非常简单,不过对 英语 水平不是很好的人来说还是有好处的。以下总结三种杀价方式

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

6. Who do I have around me that can help me? Dr. Maxwell said, A nightmare is a big dream with a bad team. 6.我周围哪些人能帮到我?Maxwel博士说,噩梦是大梦想背后却有着差的团队。 Whos on your team to support, encourage, an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Many years ago, the private car is expensive, there are not so many people can afford it. Since our country has joined WTO, the economy develops fast, more and more people have money to buy what they want, now as peoples life standard has improved in

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I believe that my first 365 days of matrimony have been significant. Id like to share what this first year has taught me about my relationship, myself and marriage in general. 我认为自己婚姻生活的第一年至关重要。我愿意和大家分享

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You don't laugh enough. Yes, humor can improve your life. 你笑得不够多。对,幽默可以改善你的生活。 Humor is your brain rewarding you for finding errors and inconsistencies in your thinking. 你发现了思维的错误和前后不一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

为什么性格内向者能成大事?外媒总结的这10个好处告诉你内向从来不是你的缺点哦! 1. We choose our words carefully so others dont have to wade through a river of bullsh** to understand what we are saying. 1.我们会想清

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Talking to yourself may seem a little shameful. 自言自语似乎显得有点丢人。 If youve ever been overheard *berating yourself for a foolish mistake or practicing a tricky speech ahead of time, youll have felt the social *injunction against

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

LONDON, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- For young people at high risk of developing schizophrenia, a 12-week intervention with omega-3 supplements might reduce the long-term risk of progression to the psychotic disorder, according to a paper published Tuesday in

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What is it? Handstands, basically. 这是什么?可以说是双手倒立。 How much does it cost? Handstands are currently free to perform, although its always worth learning good technique. My trainer was aerialist Zoe Jones, who holds workshops

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life is good when you're off the grid. Ditching your devices gives your brain a much-needed rest. 不上网的生活也是不错的。丢掉你的电子产品可以让大脑必要地休息一下。 We've rounded up a list of activities you can do wit

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New Words: pet vt. 宠爱,爱抚 soothe vt. 安慰;使平静;缓和 intensive adj. 加强的;集中的; necessitate vt.使成为必需,需要;迫使 recharge vt.再充电; 再装填(弹药等); 01. Help you sleep better 帮助你睡得更

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

【英文原文】 For most, chocolate is a guilty pleasure, may better, because it's so bad for you. Now, though, an extensive study has discovered that eating chocolate can be very good for your health. They can substantially reduce your risk of ha

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

第一,文章开始点明中心句 在每一段开始的第一行,最好能明确地表达你想说什么,也就是中心句。 这做法虽然死板,但往往有奇效。特别是对自己逻辑推理不是很有信心的各位,说清楚了,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Think she's cheating on me? No, I don't think so. 你们觉得她是不是劈腿?没有啦,我觉得不会。 Well, you should definitely talk to her. She's cheating on you, bro. Drop her. Right? 你绝对应该跟她谈谈。她就是劈腿啦,兄

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can become more self-reliant. 变得更加独立 Have you ever been through a breakup so emotionally devastating that you couldnt function for weeks, or months, afterward? 你有没有经历过痛

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening