In U.S. politics, both sides in the ongoing domestic policy debates are taking a break over the Christmas holiday, following an unexpectedly productive final session of the outgoing Congress. When they return in January they will face the new politic

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年12月

For some young women, their monthly period is more than just a curse. Its a real nightmare. When period cramps are incapacitating, so they prevent you from going to work, they prevent you from going to school. They require you to take medications. On

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

....mantra, breast is best, fed to us by the professional for years. And now new research suggests the mothers milk makes infants healthier, happier and brainier. Your baby seems to have a 7 point increase in IQ if you breast feed him or her, but onl

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

UNIT 2 Good Health to You!祝你健康! Lesson 11 This is good for you!这对你有好处! 1 Bones,muscles and skin 骨骼,肌肉和皮肤 A healthy body has healthy bones, muscles and skin.肌肉和皮肤. These are bones.这些是骨骼. For strong

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

Eddie: What? Buster, no, listen to me! This show is not gonna save your theater. You're at rock bottom, pal. Moon: Yep, and you know what's great about hitting rock bottom, Eddie? There's only one way left to go, and that's up. You're at rock bottom.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他兴冲冲地打电话给美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Afternoon, this is Amy. C:你好,Amy, 我是陈豪,你现在有几分钟的时间吗? A:Yes. I was just about to start a new

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Our objective is to benefit all of our stakeholders including our shareholders, customers, staff and the communities in which we operate. We strongly support the trend towards delivering shareholder value in a socially, ethically and environmentally

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

I know the irony strikes like with the force of a cartoon anvil now, but... 我现在明白了反讽就像用卡通铁砧去打击你,但 So they had hoped that I would take a vocational degree; I wanted to study English literature. A compromise wa

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Joe Biden. 女士们先生们,我是乔拜登。 I'm filling in for President Obama, who is abroad. 我代替身在国外的奥巴马总统在此演讲。 I want to talk to you today about the minimum wage and the overwhel

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 In this year of action, I said I'd do everything in my power to expand opportunity for more Americans. 大家好!在今年的施政纲领中,我曾说过,我将利用好我手中的权力全力以赴,为更多美国人

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Travel Alone or Travel with a Companion? You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below: 1)有的人喜欢独

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Internal migration in China is affecting one out of every four children today. The government has been putting more care and support into this issue. In China, almost 70 million children are not living with both parents and many of them remain in rur

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

A magnitude 7.5 earthquake rocked the country once again on Tuesday afternoon. It was followed by several strong aftershocks. The Nepalese government says 65 people have been killed, and over 1,600 injured. President Ram Baran Yadav was giving a spee

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

今天我们要学的词是, perk。 Perk, 是特权,好处的意思。Flying first class is just one of the perks enjoyed by many company CEOs, 坐飞机头等舱是很多公司总裁享受的特权之一。Having summer and winter breaks is a p

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是, incentive。 Incentive, 是刺激、优惠的意思。Tax incentive, 是税收方面的好处。The government uses tax incentives to encourage savings, 政府利用税收方面的优惠鼓励民众储蓄。 The rising

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

But your dreams if you are sick or get in an accident 还能保障你生病或发生事故时的梦想 But we're going to need some doctors to make sure it works too 不过我们也需要一些医生 让这能够真正实现 We've got to make sure ev

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Not only does it help the human body to bring oxygen and nutrients to the cells, regulate body temperatures and aid metabolism, but it flushes waste out of the body. 它不止帮助人体携带氧气

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Even a light jog can significantly reduce one's mortality risk. Although they did find that persistent runners people who do it regularly had the best outcomes. 即便是慢跑也可以大大减低

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The heightened workout a bilingual brain receives throughout its life can also help delay the onset of diseases, like Alzheimer's and dementia by as much as five years. 若双语者的大脑持续地

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

The Tragedy of Chapecoense FRI 2 DEC 2016 Friends of the dead talk of their grief, following the air crash which killed 71 people.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版