科学家研究黑巧克力对健康的好处 Dark chocolate is known to help prevent heart disease, but eating too much of it may be not so good for your body weight. But never fear! Scientists are looking for a way to concentrate dark chocolate's h

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年3月

经典句型:Traveling by bus is so convenient. 乘公交车很方便。 A:I will go to work by bus tomorrow. 甲:明天我要乘公交车上班。 B:Why don't you drive to work? 乙:为什么不开车上班了呢? A:Traveling by bus is so convenient

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Thanks amp; Seeing Off 感谢与送别S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C:Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1C: Hello! 你好! S: Hello! Can I help you? 你好!能帮你吗? C: Yes, thank you helped me last time. 是的,上次你帮你我,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

The once all-powerful dollar isn't doing a Titanic against just the pound. It is sitting at a record low against the euro and at a 30-year low against the Canadian dollar. Even the Argentine peso and Brazilian real are thriving against the dollar. 无所

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Early Rising 早起 Early rising benefits us in many ways. 早起在各方面对我们都有好处。 First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, by taking morning exercises we ca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

AS IT IS 2015-04-15 India Seeks More Women on Corporate Boards 印度寻找更多的女性加入公司董事会 From VOA Learning English. This is the Economic Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 The goal appeared simple: require

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Starting a New Job 开始新工作 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他兴冲冲地打电话给美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: Good Afternoon, this is Amy. C: 你好,Amy, 我是陈豪,你现在有几分钟的时间吗? A: Yes.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Language Points 1.Sleeping naked helps prevent insomnia 裸睡有助于睡眠 2.Naked sleepers get deeper, longer sleep 裸睡能让你睡得更香,更久 3.Sleeping naked helps prevent excess belly fat 裸睡有助于减肚肚 4.A cooler body help

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

You see? If all you remember in years to come is the gay wizard joke, I've still come out ahead of Baroness Mary Warnock. Achievable goals--the first step to self-improvement. 你们知道吗?如果在若干年后你们还仅仅记得快乐的魔法师

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Hi, everybody. 大家好! My number one priority as President is doing whatever I can to create more jobs and opportunity for hardworking families. 作为总统我最首要的任务就是尽我一切所能为工薪家庭创造更多就业岗位和机

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

今天我们要学的词是incentive。 Incentive, 是刺激、优惠的意思。Tax incentive, 是税收方面的好处。The government uses tax incentives to encourage savings, 政府利用税收方面的优惠鼓励民众储蓄。 The rising pric

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Full coverage: Looking South Improving living standards for the fishermen and their families is an on-going challenge for China's newest city, Sansha. Two years ago, the city was set up to administer the island groups of Xisha, Zhongsha, and Nansha a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Language Points 1. Learning a Language Will Improve Your Relationships 学习一门外语可以增进你身边不同的关系。 2. Learning a Language Will Improve Your Memory 学习一门外语可以增强你的记忆力 3. Learning a Language Will

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

英语学习笔记: do good/do harm 带来好处/带来坏处 do the flags 耍大旗 You cant do me like this. 你不能这样对我! Could you do me a favor? 你能给予我一些帮助吗? Ill do the Princess. 我来表演公主。 Do remem

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

题目: The chief benefit of the study of history is to break down the illusion that people in one period of time are significantly different from people who lived at any other time in history. 研究历史最大的好处就是打破了这种假象:

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: In this example, they found that the people who really cared about improving their job performance through knowledge and skills, were more likely to learn from positive gossip. 这个例子中,他

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Can Teach You What Truly Matters 能教给你什么才是真正重要的 It's a great way to find new perspectives on life. When you've been at it for a while, you just might find yourself re-evaluatin

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Directions: Write an announcement to welcome student to join a club at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese. 1.社团的主要活动内容 2.参加社团好处 3.如何加入社团 Do you want a different life against what you

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Can Be Relevant Work Experience 可以成为相关的工作经验 Something that seems to stop many, is that experience often se ems to be a prerequisite to get a job. With some professions, volunteeri

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can travel on a whim. 你可以来场说走就走的旅行 How do you think a romantic partner would react ifyou woke up and decided to move overseas, go backpacking through mountains in Iceland

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening