Benefits of Having a Student Card 1--Do English students have to pay for their education? 2--No, the fees are usually paid by the state. 1--Do they get a grant as well? 2--Yes, most of them get a grant. 1--Can they live on it? 2--It's very difficult

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 In our daily life, if we get on harmoniously with our friends, well feel more joyous. But wel

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语新课程优秀课展评

1. oolong (tea),乌龙茶。 eg: Back in the days of martial law (1949 to 1987), democracy activists gathered here over pots of oolong tea to strategize. 早在台北实施戒严时期(1949年至1987年),民主运动人士会在这里聚集,要

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

【NPR边听边练】致力于提供新鲜有趣、饶有意味的时讯资料,致力于通过精听的方式促进听力提高,致力于不断开阔眼界和深入了解美国观点。 精听建议: 先完整地把一条新闻听一到三遍,争

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Benefits of Having a Student Card 1--Do English students have to pay for their education? 2--No, the fees are usually paid by the state. 1--Do they get a grant as well? 2--Yes, most of them get a grant. 1--Can they live on it? 2--It's very difficult

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

What was that? 怎么了 The faucet. 水龙头 It wouldn't shut up. 一直关不上 Did you sleep last night? No. 你晚上睡觉没,没 I'll call Nancy and tell her to call a plumber. 我会给南茜打电话,让她叫水管工 Absolute discreti

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

I like reading books so much, especially the novel books. When I start to go to school, my mother buys me the classic novel Harry Porter. I am so crazy about the movie, so I read the books very quickly. I gain so much knowledge and broaden my vision.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

第一,文章开始点明中心句。 在每一段开始的第一行,最好能明确地表达你想说什么,也就是中心句。 这做法虽然死板,但往往有奇效。特别是对自己逻辑推理不是很有信心的各位,说清楚了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sport

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

GRE词汇记忆有难度,不过大家要想进行GRE考试的话,就不可能考出理想的GRE考试成绩,不仅仅是这样,更是美国学习生活的必要条件。所以下面为大家介绍最好的GRE词汇记忆法,完美应对以后

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Do you remember the public service announcement that talked about the importance of good listening skills? It aired quite a few years ago and sought to explain the difference between hearing and listening. While hearing is a physical abilityactually

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

People Born in Autumn Live Longer People born in the autumn live longer than those born in the spring and are less likely to fall chronically ill when they are older, according to an Austrian scientis

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In my family, there are only three people, my parents and I. because of my parents work, they could only have one child at that time, so I dont have any siblings. I felt so lonely when my parents went out for their work. Now the government changed th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. 使用同义词进行替换 使用同义词的好处在于首先可以向考官展示考生词汇量的丰富,其次也可以使文章富有变化。因此,同义词的运用是衡量雅思考生英语水平的一个很有力的标准,考官认

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

stage4 未来打算: what about your future plan? Do you think your English is good enough to live in Canada? what will you do if you can't find a job in Canada? what's your biggest problem in emmigra

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Whiskey Does You Good 威士忌对你有好处 A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his class a lesson about the evils of alcohol, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey and two worms. 化学老师要给班里

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

GRE考试写作素材整理。如何做好gre写作考试的备考?平时练习的过程中,注重积累是必不可少的,下面是为同学们搜索整理的GRE考试写作素材。希望对同学们的gre 考试有所帮助,下面一起来看看

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Say No 说不的好处 You're more self-aware. 你会更有自知之明。 Self awareness is the art of recognizing your needs and feelings as your own, and not tied to any person or your environment.Creating your own limitations is an inherently sel

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can stay in touch with friends. 可以和朋友保持密切的联系 Don't you worry; we'll stay in touch!Those words should sound familiar if you have friends who have gotten married and/or h

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can save tons of time. 节约了大把的时间 Its fun to send flirty texts back and forth, but can you imagine how much time the typical couple spends on their phones? 你来我往地发短信

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening