对于每一个备考托福考试的同学来说,词汇的重要性都不言而喻。阅读、听力、口语和写作,任何一项想拿高分都离不开词汇的积累。所以呢,小编给大家收集了一些托福高分写作中的冷门词

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

bane, [bein] n 祸根(死亡或毁灭的根源);致命伤 【例】the bane of one's existence 克星 【记】1)ban挡住-挡住运气-祸根 2)读:背。点儿背-祸根 【反】blessing(n 祝福);benefit(n 利益好处)

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

新托福写作范文素材:做兼职的好处 Taking on a part-time job while pursuing a degree is hard work, but the benefits are typically greater than the amount of a paycheck. Students who work during their college careers may have better time

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I started jogging from 2014, not everyday, basically 3 times one week (around 20km each week), here is what I benefit from jogging: 我从2014年开始慢跑,并非每天,基本是一周三次(大概一周跑20公里),以下是跑步带给我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们都知道吃素能保护环境,但在今日的肉食文化中,要改变着实不易。Graham Hill 通过演讲告诉大家吃素对于身体的好处,来给变大家的饮食习惯。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

Weve all heard that meditation is good for us, but beyond Its relaxing, we might not be sure exactly why. The truth is that you can experience a multitude of both direct and indirect benefits from meditation, and in this post, were going to look at 1

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

英语作文 After The World Trade Center were destroyed by terrorist attack on September 11th ,2001, the USA began to object to the terrorist activities. In the past three years, the USA and Afghanistan and Iraq have broken out two wars. And the one wi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. 文体介绍 促销信是宣传产品或服务,以引起人们的注意,激发人们的兴趣,增强人们的欲望,进而促使人们做出购买行为的有力工具。从某种意义讲,促销信是一种广告,但他比一般广告更

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

beneficiary,n 受惠者(接受好处的人);(遗嘱、保险、退休金等的)受益人 【例】I am the beneficiary of her generosity 我是她的慷慨的受益人。 【记】bene好,fic做,ary表示人-得到好处的人-受益人

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Finance and Economics; Choosing co-investors; Friends without benefits; 财经;选择投资伙伴;不带来好处的友谊; Venture capitalists need to be ruthless about their relationships; 风险投资家们在他们的关系里需要更加无情

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Learning how to knit might not be at the top of your fall to-do list, but it should be. Not just for your grandmother anymore, knitting has a wide variety of benefits beyond having something comfy to wear/snuggle/give away at the end of the process. 学

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

导语:上课时躲在书后面打盹儿,开会时用手挡着眼睛打盹儿,被逮着了就拿春困、秋乏、夏打盹儿,睡不醒的冬三月来做借口。大概每个人都经历过这样的情形吧,咱们今天就来说说这个打

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Sleep is very, very good. And while it's essential to get a solid seven to nine hours per night, when you occasionally miss the mark, a nap can help a great deal. Hey, it's still a good idea even if you do get enough sleep. 睡眠是非常非常好的,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

第一、边看边听 第一次接触托福的菜鸟大多是错到 lost an arm and a leg 。边看听力文字边听的目的就是熟悉美音和T的速度,为以后打基础。 第二、先看后听 先边看文字边听一遍(不看题目选项

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I like reading, especially for detective novel. I love recreating the scene from the novel in my mind, and I'm really fancy the bright detective who are created by the writer. However, some people argue that reading detective novel is nothing but a w

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Facebook is bad for you Facebook对你没好处 Get a life! 回到现实中过日子吧! Using the social network seems to make people more miserable 使用Facebook这种社交网站看起来让人们更加痛苦 Aug 17th 2013 |From the print editi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

It's not about career planning or career transition; its about how you define career? How you synergize your career, hobbies and dreams in a long run? And making all relevant subtle changes for a more satisfying life. 这与职业规划或职业过渡没

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I like to travel to different places, I can see the beautiful scenery and get to know the different cultures. My friends and I always travel together, we make many plans in advance. But the plans will always be interrupted by all kinds of unexpected

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

单词对于考研英语 词汇的重要性不言而喻,它对于学好英语起着基础性的作用。尽管同学们在复习当中不可能完全掌握所有词汇,到那时如果能够掌握好其中的主要部分,英语复习也能够得心

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

单身的好处 Surprising Benefits of Being Single You can avoid settling for a bad match. 不必跟错的人委曲求全 Almost 50% of marriages in America are destined for failure. You have to wonder how many of those still married stay together d

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening