This is Scientific American's sixty seconds science, I'm Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? Instead of installing solar paint on your roof how about just giving a house new paint job of cause you'd have to sure to use solar paint. That's what to a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? As you get jostled in the daily rough and tumble, does it feel like other people care less about how rough you have it and how much youre getting tumbled? Well, your suspi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? Living in the city, you can't escape traffic noise. But it's not just a nuisance. If you're over 65, the noise might be a risk to your health, tooby increasing

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? The ability to digest milk as adults, and as infants, actually, is due to the expression of an enzyme called lactase. That's the University of Pennsylvania's Sarah Tishk

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? I just read Bill Carters book The War for Late Night: When Leno Went Early and Television Went Crazy. Its a good look at issues in organizational psychology, because it de

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? Generations of American children have been told, Eat your broccoli! And for decades, researchers have known that broccoli and related vegetables like cauliflower and water

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm John Rennie. Got a minute? High school students flunking biology might take some consolation in knowing that most of their teachers would be, too. So suggests a commentary in the January 28th issue

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Do you come from a country that has, let's say, a history of environmental disasters or conquests? Then your culture is probably tightit has strong soc

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

This is Scientific American sixty seconds science. I am cythina Graber. This will just take a minute. You are lying in a hammock by a breezy shore. The hammock rocks softly back and forth.in no time. It turns out that not just the relaxation of being

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? It's been more than a decade since the human genome was published. And some critics have wondered where the promised medical applications are. Well, a review article in

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Take a fire antdon't forget your gloves. Toss it in water, and it'll eventually drown. But throw a group of fire ants into the water, come back the nex

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Most plants capture sunlight. And the results are usually green. Because in photosynthesis, plant chlorophyll uses wavelengths of blue and our sun's ab

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific American 60 second Science, I am Cynthia Graber, got a minute? Now's a great time to break out that backyard telescope. Because Saturday, March 3, is the Mars opposition. It's one of the times that the Earth and Mars pass the close

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

This is scientific Americans, 60 second science, I'm Sarah Fecht. Got a minute Thats not a bird whistling. This sound was recorded 2000 feet below the oceans surface. Scientists postulated decades ago that deep-sea animals might use sound to navigate

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

How healthy are you? Your best guess might be pretty accurate: Researchers found that people who gave their health a positive rating were less likely to fall ill or die over the next 30 years than were those who thought they werent as healthy. The wo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific Americans 60 second Science. I'm Sophie Bushwick. Got a minute. Champane, do you drink it out the narrow flute or the the broader, more shallow coupe ? You may notice that your perception of the buble wine chaneled gas escaped from

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

Anonymous asks, Which is more important to success, talent or hard work? When Talent Fails Countless talented people fail. They are better equipped through some natural gift, some set of experiences, or through training. It is clear to everyone aroun

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

托福强化口语十节课内容主要是针对托福口语六道题展开,进行技巧的讲解和练习。先从独立口语话题进行展开,第一道题先是针对托福考试常考的人物、地点、事件、物品题进行了技巧及要

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

素材段落 As the most important event for the human race, the significance of the Olympic games has extended from a traditional global sports extravaganza to a celebration of diversified cultures and a ceremony in the hope of peace. The Olympics i

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

托福口语强化段内容: 托福强化口语十节课内容主要针对托福口语六道题展开,进行技巧的讲解和练习。 先从口语独立话题进行展开,针对托福考试常考的人物、地点、事件、物品题进行了技

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语