An enormous iceberg in Antarctica has killed off 150,000 penguins and threatens to wipe out an entire colony, which has become trapped and unable to reach food. 南极洲上一枚巨大的冰山已经导致15万只企鹅死亡,整个栖息地的企鹅

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

Your mood of the day depends on your choice You can choose to be happy And be lively throughout the day. You can share positive vibes all day. On the other hand, you can choose to be sad, Be sorrowful all day And it will affect your effectiveness in

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for its living, And a child that's born on the Sabbat

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

After earning a Ph.D in neuroscience from UCLA, actress Mayim Bialik shares her learning strategies that also come in handy for life outside the classroom. 在加州大学洛杉矶分校得到了神经学的博士学位后, 演员马伊姆-比亚利克

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Carry on my wayward son 任性的孩子 紧随我的脚步吧 There'll be peace when you are done 当你到达之时 安宁近在咫尺 Lay your weary head to rest 疲惫之心找到解脱 Don't you cry no more 不要再为悲伤哭泣 Once I rose ab

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Fire! fire! The cry crept out on the still night air, and the fire bells began to ring. 着火啦!着火啦!叫喊声划破了寂静的夜空,火灾报警铃声随之响起。 Fred was wakened by the alarm and the red light streaming into his r

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Fire! fire! The cry crept out on the still night air, and the fire bells began to ring. 着火啦!着火啦!叫喊声划破了寂静的夜空,火灾报警铃声随之响起。 Fred was wakened by the alarm and the red light streaming into his r

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Afterward Maester Luwin arrived to dress her wounds. 之后鲁温师傅帮她包扎伤口。 The cuts in her fingers went deep, almost to the bone, and her scalp was raw and bleeding where hed pulled out a handful of hair. 她指间的刀伤极深,几

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Stephen Curry, who returned to action Sunday after missing the past two games because of a sprained right ankle, will undergo an MRI on Monday after spraining his knee midway through Golden State's 121-94, Game 4 win over the Houston Rockets. 在因右

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On A Bad Day by:Kasey Chambers Everytime my tears Have ever fallen I keep 'em in my pocket For a rainy day So when it's pouring I take them outside I let the rain start washin' My tears away But on a bad day When hearts are breaking There's not eno

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

She turned to Doreah. Tell me. 于是她转向多莉亚:告诉我是怎么回事。 I... I shall bring Sir Jorah, the Lysene girl said, bowing her head and fleeing the tent. 我我去找乔拉爵士。里斯女孩说罢鞠了个躬,逃离了帐篷。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

音乐咖啡厅:Bonny Bonny 别了家乡Cara Dillon Bonny Bonny Cara Dillon Bonny, Bonny was my seat in the red rosy yard And Bonny was my ship in the town of Ballynagard Shade and shelter was for me till I began to fail You all may guess now my dist

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

deutschland sucht den superstar,deutschland sucht den superstar简称dsds,它不是一个乐团,也不是一个歌手,是一个来自德国的超级海选赛事的名称,就象内地的超级女声。 if the hero never comes to you 如果你的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

She Him,看名字就知道是男女搭配的一个小组合。来自美国加洲的Zooey Deschanel是位女演员,在2007年因为受邀参演电影《The Go-Getter》,与电影原声制作人M.Ward成立了She Him这支乐团。 Artist:She H

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

So now people say, You take these happy pills, and do you feel happy? 现在人们会问:你吃了这些快乐丸(指抗抑郁药),你快乐么 And I don't. 不 But I don't feel sad about having to eat lunch, 但是我不会因为要吃饭而不开心

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

oh oh yeah yeah, i love you more than i can say 哦 ~ ~ ~ ~ 我爱你在心口难开 i love you twice as much tomorrow 我对你的爱一天胜似一天 i love you more than i can say 哦,我爱你在心口难开 oh oh yeah yeah, i ll miss you ever

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

LESSON 33 The child's first grief 第三十三 孩子最悲伤的事 Oh! call my brother back to me! 噢!把我哥哥叫回来吧! I cannot play alone; 我不能一个人玩耍; The summer comes with flower and bee 夏天到了,花儿开了,蜜

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

未来闪影第二集悲伤插曲:Nick Drake - Place To Be 美国ABC电视台金秋热门美剧《未来闪影》FlashForward第二集中的片尾曲选用了英国民谣歌手Nick Drake的一首舒缓歌曲《Place To Be》。 Artist:Nick Drake

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Caesars Palace - Jerk It Out Wind me up, put me down, start me up and watch me go. I'll be running circles around you sooner than you know. A little off center and I'm out of tune. Just kickin this can along the avenue, but I'm alright. # Chorus Ca

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲