Chris Patten:Your Royal Highness, prime minister, distinguished guests, people of Hong Kong, [00:04.60]彭定康:王子殿下、首相、各位嘉宾、香港市民们, [00:09.20]for Hong Kong as a whole today is cause for celebration, not sorrow

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

《把悲伤留给自己》英文版 Smells of Roses Here in the garden, among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head And the sun beams through the tree trunks Dancing around me in purple red And the river's always flowing And like love it fin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

smiles send us light in the darkness. smiles bring us warm sunlight at a cold winter day. smiles can break the hard ice. smiles are like the rainbow.The rain day ends and the sky is beautiful again. smiles show love and friendship. teacher's smiles

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

ACT 1 We form a single person. (Carmen以她的视角讲述了四个女生一起经历过的酸甜苦辣,其中一段经历就是参加Bridget母亲的葬礼) Carmen: [旁白]There were somethings we would never make sense of (明白,理解). Prie

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 idiomatic [ 7idiE5mAtik ] 'To pull a f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

[单曲推荐]悲伤的对岸,听说有微笑。王菀之--《Love Has It All》 曲名:Love Has It All 歌手:王菀之 专辑:I Love My Name Love has it all beckons softly with its call Night day E're spreading its silky wings on its way Lo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

甜蜜悲伤:轻声细语,夏日余音Summer Whisper 世上没有最好的结局,我会回到我开始的地方。 Artist:Rockcookies Song: Summer Whisper Kiss the rose Listen to what it's singing I don't believe That there's no best ending

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I've seen the world 看过繁华 Done it all, had my cake now 历尽沧桑,人已老 Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now 金钱,成就,如过眼烟云 Hot summer nights mid July 仲夏午夜 When you and I were forever wild 疯狂的你我 The

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方,心抽痛着,眼圈红了,却没有眼泪渗出,每多听一次就多一次的依恋...? 中英歌词: Talk to me softly 温柔地向我倾诉吧 There's something

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Lesson 59 I feel sad. 1.I feel sad.我想难过。 2.I'm sad you're leaving.你要走了,我很难过. 3.Why are you so sad?为什么愁容满面的呢? 4.Don't be so sad!别那么伤心! 5.You look so sad.你看起来好悲伤啊。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

《邪恶力量》第一季第十五集讲述了野蛮人的故事。 这首插曲《Rocky Mountain Way》中演唱者的声音听起来非常遥远,有可能是在其中加入了一些电音的效果。 Spent the last year 在过去的一整年里

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

失落的童话,悲伤的结局:Mika - Happy Ending Artist:Mika Song:Happy Ending This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life Can't get no love witho

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

He began to cry, to scream, to knock his head against the wall, 他开始又哭又叫,用脑袋去撞墙。 but the more he shrieked, the longer and the more hairy grew his ears. 可他越是叫喊,耳朵里的毛长得越多越长。 At those pi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

这首歌曲由被称为瑞典银狐的Sofia Kallgren翻唱。她12岁就开始登台表演,有瑞典银狐之称,是第一位签约中国内地录制专辑的西方歌手,也是第一个录制经典中国歌曲英文版专辑的西方歌手。获

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

On a bad day---Kasey Chambers Every time my tears Have ever fallen I keep 'em in my pocket For a rainy day So when it's pouring I take them outside I let the rain start washing My tears away But on a bad day When hearts are breaking There's not enou

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sugar cane 变成《甘蔗》的小女孩-悲伤童话 演唱者:Missy Higgins 这首歌充满了悲伤的童话气息,借物抒情。歌词大意:一个小芭蕾舞者因为躲藏在一片甘蔗地中,到了第二天不幸也变成了甘蔗,然

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

There is something that I see 我看到一些东西 In the way you look at me 当你这样的注视着我 There's a smile 在你眼睛里有一个微笑 There's a truth in your eyes 有一个真理 But an unexpected way 但是在这个不寻常的一天

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

As long as stars shine down from heaven 直到星星不再从天堂那样亮丽的闪烁 And the rivers run into the sea 直到小溪不再流进大海里 Till the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头 Youre the only love Ill need 你是我唯一需

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲