2. But because hard laughter is diffficult to suatain, a good laugh is unlikely to have measurable benefits the way, say, walking or jogging does. 【分析】复合句。句首为 because 引导的原因状语从句。主句的主干为 a good laugh

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

剧作家伊芙?恩斯勒探讨现代社会中人们对安全的渴望,以及伴随而来不安全加剧的原因。让我们一起来听听那些致力于改变此现状的女性们抑或令人振奋,抑或令人悲伤的故事吧。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 59听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

高中英语演讲稿:Is Money All-powerful? Is Money All-powerful? As we know, most of the material things in our daily life have to be bought with money. But money is not all-powerful. There are many things which money cannot buy, such as time. T

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Solitude --Ella Wheeler Wilcox孤独Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone. For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth, But has trouble enough of its own. Sing, and the hills will answer; Sigh, it is lost on the air. The ech

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Smiles send us light in the darkness. Smiles bring us warm sunlight on a cold winter day. Smiles can break the hard ice. Smiles are like the rainbow. The rainy days end and the sky is beautiful again. Smiles show love and friendship. Teachers smiles

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

imagine me without you by Jaci Velasquez As long as stars shine down from heaven 直到星星不再从天堂那样亮丽的闪烁 And the rivers run into the sea 直到小溪不再流进大海里 Till the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头 You

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Ways To Manage Stress Creatively 管理压力的方法 Accept Creativity as Workbecause who wants a real job anyway? 将创造力视作工作因为,谁想真地工作呢? The biggest skill is being able to separate yourself from your work. 我认为

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you And share with its beauty On the days you're feeling blue. If I could build a mountain You could call your very own A place to find serenity A place to be alone. If I could take your troubles I wo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It is you (I Have Loved) 这首歌是怪物史莱克里面的It is you (I Have Loved),深受大家的喜欢,一起分享哦! 歌手:DANA GLOVER 专辑:shrek There is something that I see 我看到一些东西 In the way you look at me 当你这

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on inside their head? 你有没有曾经看着某些人,好奇他们的脑袋里在想什么? Inside Out, a new animated feature by Pixar, gives you a glimpse of what might be happening inside

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

True Nobility 真正的高贵 In a calm sea every man is a pilot. 在风平浪静的大海上,每个人都是领航员。 But all sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all.Take the lot of the happiest - it is a tangled yar

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bonny, bonny was my seat in the red rosy yard Bonny, bonny, 是我玫瑰园的长椅 And bonny was my ship in the town of Ballynagard Bonny, bonny, 是为我遮风挡雨的一叶小舟 Shade and shelter was for me till I began to fail 直到有一天,我慢慢的倒下 You all

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade Waiting for your call I'm sick call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice I'm listening to the song we used to sing In the car do you remember Butterfly Early Summer It's playing on repeat Just like when we would

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Yesterday Yes a day 昨天就是一天 Like any day 就像任何一天 alone again for every day 每天都是独自一人 seemed the same sad way 似乎同样是悲伤的 To pass the day 度过一天 The sun went down without me 太阳下山回家留下

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

如果我能留住彩虹,我将只为你一个人挽留,在你感到忧伤的日子,与你分享它的美丽;如果我能建造大山,你尽可把它当成自己宁静的港湾,独处的空间 If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

As a recent college grad, I was starting to figure out this adult life thing I got a job, found a place to live and managed to balance a social life with these new 9-5 responsibilities. Things were going according to plan, until they weren't. I lost

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Studies have proven that money cant make you happy but there havent been many studies into the link between money and sorrow until now. 已有研究证明,钱不能让你快乐,但是之前并没有很多研究专注于钱和悲伤之间的联系,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bonny Bonny by Cara Dillon Bonny, bonny Was my seat in the red rosy yard And bonny was my ship In the town of Ballynagard Shade and shelter was for me Till I began to fail You all may guess n Nw my distress lies near the Nightingale Grief and woe tha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

socket n.插座 The light was not on because I forgot to put the plug into the socket. 这盏灯不亮,因为我忘了把插头插入插座。 alcohol n.酒;酒精 I never drink alcohol because I get drunk easily. 我从不喝酒因为我很容易醉

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(297) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500