A: Good afternoon, passport and arrival card please. 下午好,请出示你的护照和入境证。 B: Here you are. 给你。 A: Where are you coming from? 你从哪儿来? B: China. 中国。 A: Is this your country of birth or residence. 这是你

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: What's wrong? 出什么事了? B: I have a headache. These past few days I've been living off painkillers. Man, I feel like my head is going to explode. 我头疼。这些天我就靠止痛药为生了。哥们,我觉得我的头就要爆炸了。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Making A Dinner Reservation 晚餐预定 A : Bruno Bistro, how may I help you? 布鲁诺的小酒馆,我能为您做点什么? B : Yes, hello, I would like to make a reservation please. 是的,你好,我想预定晚餐。 A : Certainly sir, F

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

E-mail Scam 电邮欺诈 A : I got an urgent email from Tom! He says he is in London and got robbed and needs us to wire him some money for his hotel. 我收到汤姆发来的紧急邮件!他说他在伦敦遭抢了,需要我给他在的宾馆电汇

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Madison Suites, how may I help you? 麦迪森套房,我能为你做些什么? B: Yes, I'm calling from Mexico. I will be in town next week and would like to know if you have availability. 是的,我是从墨西哥打来的电话。我下周就

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: What are you doing, awake? 你在做什么呢,醒着吗? B: I can't sleep... 我睡不着 A: But it's almost midnight! 但是现在已经是午夜了! B: Exactly. I'm too excited for Christmas morning. Also, I thought I heard Santa. 确实是。

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: I have made up my mind. I am getting a tattoo. B: Really? Are you sure? A: Yeah! Why not? They are trendy and look great! I want to get a dragon on my arm or maybe a tiger on my back. B: Yeah but, it is something that you will have forever! They u

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Shop assistant:Good afternoon, sir, is there anything I can help you with today? Mark:umm... yeah!Im looking for a nice gift to give my girlfriend. Our fifth anniversarys next Friday. Shop assistant: Well, I would be happy to assist you in choosing t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: So as I mentioned previously the campaign advertisement will focus on those key elements that every consumer looks for in a quality laptop: affordability, quality, speed and reliability. We have pulled out all the stops to produce a product

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: OK Mark, its your turn to ring the doorbell. I did it last time. B: I hate going door to door, and I hate asking for money. A: But we need to raise enough money for the school fundraiser so that our class can win the pizza party! You do want to ha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Im hungry, lets go grab a bite to eat. B: Yeah me too. Oh! Can we stop at the shop really fast? I lost my makeup bag at the airport and I want to pick up a few things. A: Will you take long? B: No! Five minutes I promise! A: Come on! We have been

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Welcome to Perfect Getaway Tours. How can I help you? B:I would like to plan a surprise getaway for me and my wife. A: Very well, we have a couple of different options such as beaches, the wilderness, the countryside or even going to a spa for the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Right Rebecca. Now I see that after graduating from University your first job was... Rebecca:For a local paper in York called the York Herald. Actually, I started with them as an intern in the beginning. I was really keen on getting some

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Welcome to our show! Today, I am going to show you how to make the perfect mouthwatering sandwich! Are you ready? Lets get started ! A: Lets start with the basics :bread. Bread is an important ingredient here. You need to remember one thing -choos

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Okay, Rebecca. Now youve given me a good idea of your work and academic background, but what about you as a person? How would you describe your key strengths? Rebecca:Well, Mr. Parsons, as I mentioned before Im someone who needs new

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Smells good! Whats for breakfast? B: Well, since we are getting up so late, I decided to make a big breakfast! A: Nice! Brunch! B: Kind of, so I made scrambled and soft boiled eggs, some french toast and buttermilk pancakes! A: Wow! You really wen

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Charles:Hi Cody, how did practicing go this week? Cody:Well I had several tests and an oral presentation this week so I didnt get a chance to memorize the second page, but I think I mastered the tricky section. Charles:Great! Warm up with some scales

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Is everything ready for the big family barbecue tomorrow? B:Yep. The steaks and chicken are marinated and I also bought hamburger buns. A:We should also cook a couple dozen hot dogs and kebabs. B: Yeah, good idea.We can put some lawn furniture outs

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

HUSBAND: Im home! Everyone come here! I bought a Christmas tree! Look at this beautiful pine tree! WIFE:Wow, its huge! Are you sure it will fit in the living room? KID:Awesome! Ill go get the Christmas lights! HUSBAND: Of course it will. help me put

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Ok! Im ready for my driving lesson! Should I start the car? B: Hold on there,Fittipaldi, first lets go over things one more time. Now before you even think of starting the car, make sure your seat is at a comfortable position and you can grip the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语