A: What's for dinner? 晚餐吃什么? B: Leftovers. 剩饭。 A: What? Leftovers of what and from when? 什么?什么剩饭,什么时候的? B: From last night! I took the left over turkey, mixed it with some diced peppers and onions, added

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: OK, so are you ready to learn how to bake a cake? 好的,你现在准备好了如何做一块蛋糕了吗? B: Almost, let me just put my apron on. 差不多,让我把我的围裙穿上。 A: OK, so the first thing we are going to do is pre-h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A : Help me organize these coins. 帮我理一下那些硬币。 B : That's a lot of money! What did you do? Break the piggy bank? 这么多钱!你做什么了?把存钱罐打碎了吗? A : Yeah, I'm gonna go to the bank and change it for bills

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: This is such a nice restaurant! I feel so classy! 好漂亮的饭店啊!感觉这里档次很高。 B: Yeah, it's a little bit pricey, but they serve the best seafood in town. 是的,就是有些贵,但是这里的海鲜是全城最好的。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

The 7 Wonders Of The World A : Have you seen this news article? Apparently an organization has made a list to name the new seven wonders of the world and people could vote for them online. 你看了那篇新文章了吗?显然是一个组织列举出

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Can I borrow five bucks? 能借给我5美元吗? B: No! 不行! A: Come on! I'll pay you back on Tuesday. 拜托!我周三就会还给你。 B: Last time I lent you money, you never paid me back. 上次你借我钱,到现在还没有还。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Tina:Hey Michelle, this is my friend James. He' s visiting Shanghai from New York. 米歇尔,这是我的朋友,詹姆斯。他从纽约来上海玩。 Michelle: Oh, hi James. Nice to meet you. So, uh, you visiting for business or pleasure? 哦,詹

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

James: So, Michelle, let me introduce you to Maria. She' s my colleague from Brazil. Maria, this is Michelle. 米歇尔,让我给你介绍玛莉亚给你认识。她是我来自巴西的同事。玛莉亚,这是米歇尔。 Maria: Hi, Michelle. S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Melissa: Hey Michelle, jump in quick. It's pouring out there! 嘿,米歇尔,赶紧过来。那边的人很多! Michelle: Oh, hi Melissa. Are you going to the conference too? I was planning to pick up Mr. Campbell. 哦,梅丽莎你好。你也要

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Can you help me set up my voicemail message? I just got this service and I am not really sure what I am supposed to say. 你能帮我设置一下语音信箱留言吗?我刚开通这个服务,我不确定我该说什么。 B: Sure! You just ba

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Lets play a game! B:OK! How about Scrabble? A:No, no, a friend of mine taught me this really fun game. Im going to describe someones face, and you guess who it is! B: OK! A: Lets see. He has a roman nose, bushy eyebrows and dimples! B: Our cousin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Telco Mobile, how can I help you? B:Yes, Id like to activate my voice mail service please. A:Certainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services ,call waiting and also three way calling. B:Sure that sounds grea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: The campaign that we have in store for the x420 is exciting, imaginative and revolutionary. We have spent two years listening to and responding to feedback from customers and staff alike. Mr. Ford: I would like to say that without the assis

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Lawyer: Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, My client, Robert Malone, has been accused of a crime he did not commit. The prosecution has accused my client of being a pickpocket! I know we have heard the testimony of many people here today p

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jacob: Stephanie!Did you just get to school? But you were up and about when I left the dorm this morning! That was about an hour and a half ago. This happens all the time! Why do you always take so long to get ready the morning? Stephanie:Its a skill

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

B: Tom, arent you a little too old to be trick-or - treating? A: What are you talking about? Where is your Halloween spirit ? Didnt you ever dress up in a costume and go around the neighborhood trick-or-treating with your friends? B: Of course, I d

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: OK, thats fine. Bye. B: What happened? A: Thats it, my lease is up. I have to move. B: What? Why? Cant you renew it? A: The owner apparently is selling this place to make way for the construction of a parking lot B: Well, I can help you pack. We s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Its been a long time since I last saw you. Where have you been? B: The exams and plans I have to turn in in are driving me crazy, I dont even have time to sleep. A: Its the same for me. Im up to my neck in work, but at least finals are coming soon

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

C: The Day of the Dead has arrived All Souls Day and All Saints Day! A: Your neighbor is crazy. Why is he screaming that? B: Because today is the first of November the Day of the Dead A: Oh, thats right. B: This is a very special day among many cultu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

如何能讲一口纯正地道的美语 说一口漂亮的英语口语是每一个英语爱好者梦寐以求的事,虽然现在会说英语的人越来越多了,但真正说得很好的人却少之又少。一位美国朋友对记者说,当前中

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法