Older gentleman: Oh dear, Miss, you are soaked! Wow, it's really raining heavily outside. 哦,哎呀,小姐,你被雨淋透了!哇,外面的雨下得真大。 Michelle: Yes, it sure is. I had to run here from work! I need to rush as I'm on

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Lily , I found a pair of men' s boxers in the laundry machine this morning! 莉莉,今天早晨我在洗衣机里发现了一个男士的平角裤。 B: What?! That' s weird. Are they your boyfriend' s? 什么?!那么奇怪。是你男友的吗

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: OK class, so today we are going to continue with our anatomy class, today we will review everything we have learned. Can anyone tell me what the first major organ is? 好的,同学们,今天我们将继续学习人体解剖学课。有谁能告诉

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr.Campbell : Ah, Michelle, hi. I was hoping to see you. How have you been? How's the family? 你好,米歇尔。我正想着可能要见到你呢。你现在怎么样了?你的家人还好么? Michelle : Oh, hello, Mr. Campbell. I'm fine and J

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Look at this newspaper article about this famous local medium. It says that she is really gifted and so popular now, that she is booked solid with appointments for the next twelve months! 看报纸上关于著名当地媒介的文章。上面说她非

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving? 你们感恩节都做些什么? B: Not much really. It's more of an American tradition, so back home we don't really celebrate it. In fact, I am not even sure of what exactly is being celebrated! 没有很多

A: Hi everyone, Can everyone hear me? Can you guys at the back hear everything? A: Okay great. Well I think all of you know why we are here this afternoon. As most of you are aware 2010 marks an important moment for Alpha computers. A: We have bounce

Mr. Parsons:Okay, well Im sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position. Rebecca:Yes, well Miss Childs did give mean overview of the position over the phone, but there were some details Id like to clarify. Mr. Parsons:Well feel

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hey Nick, what are you up to? B: Not much, just heading over to the shooting range. You wanna come? A: Seriously? You mean to fire a real weapon? I dont know man. B: Yeah, it will be fun! I have a 9mm pistol that is really easy to shoot. I also ha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr Parsons:Well Rebecca, is there anything else you need to know for now? Rebecca:I dont think so, Mr. Parsons. I think you have covered all the main points for me. Mr Parsons:Okay well listen, here is my business card with my mobile number. If any o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hi, did you call for an exterminator? B: Yes! Thank goodness youre here.These bugs are driving us crazy! A: What sort of pest are we dealing with? B: We just bought this house and it is infected with just about everything. We have termites in the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Angela:Hey Lydia, what are you reading? Lydia:Im looking at my horoscope for this month! My outlook is very positive. It says that I should take a vacation to someplace exotic, and that I will have a passionate summer fling! Angela: What are you talk

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:I have been looking at this online catalog for over an hour and I still havent finished getting all the kitchen appliances that we need! B:What are you getting? A:Well, the first thing on my list is a new blender.I decided to also get a juicer and

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: Now, as we have already discussed there is a huge untapped market out there both in Asia, in other developing markets, and in the more mature markets for us to push into. Now of course, this represents an enormous challenge with enormous re

A: Welcome to Bills Fabric World. What can I do for you today? B: I was wondering if you guys also tailor clothes? A: Sure we do! We have the best tailors in the country! What is it that you need exactly? B: Well, Im looking to get a custom-made suit

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Honey, we are all out of wine and cheese. Do you mind running to the deli and picking up a few things? B: Cant it wait? Im watching the game right now! A: Your friends and family are coming over tonight and we still need to get a lot of things. B:

A: I, Luke Thompson, residing in California, being of sound mind, do hereby declare this instrument to be my last will and testament. A: I hereby revoke all previous wills and codicils. A: I direct that the disposition of my remains be as follows: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: OK, class, settle down. I have the results of your individual personality tests. I am going to hand them out and if youd like, you can read them out loud to the rest of the class. B: Ill read mine! A: OK, go ahead. B: It says here that I am advent

John: OK darling, got some pizzas, potato chips, hot dogs and lots of cheese! Kelly: Oh John, I thought we said we would start eating right! Remember? Our new healthy lifestyle? Thats all junk food! John:Hrumph! Right, so what did you get? Kelly: Wel

Mark:Thanks a lot for pitching in once again, Judy, we really appreciate your help. It seems that at this time of year there are more and more people who are struggling to make ends meet. There arent many professional chefs like you who are so gene

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语